Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6751 times)
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:55:52 PM

Everyone has their own points of view, we cannot force them to believe what we say or force them with our ideas. As long as that specific person knows the risk of trading and how much he is willing to lose then it will be good for him if the outcome is positive. There is also no minimum amount for you to start so just make sure you've got start.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?

It depends on how much you are able to invest but the the best thing to do is for you not to hesitate in investing because the higher you invest here , the greater the profit that you may gain. There is no specific amount to start trading but as long as we are able and willing, any amount would surely do.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

I'd say that there is no minimum investment. I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Only put in a lot when you believe that the price will go up.

Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

I'd say that there is no minimum investment. I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Only put in a lot when you believe that the price will go up.

I doubt if anyone still knew how much they have input in their investment, I'd been putting some amount of money everytime I have in an investment so basically any amount will do it will just vary on the earning

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

In my opinion, minimum amount to start trading is $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available then it would be better, or you can start with $100. This amount would be ok.
Bitcoin market and other markets are proceeding with fluctuations and growing besides fluctuations. All you need is to trade regardless of huge or less investment; this will make you able to work efficiently and without any friction if you trade continuously. You can start with minimum amount and can start with huge amount but the results will be different on both sides. If you invest less you will get less profit and vice versa. On the other hand if you invest less you can face with less loss if do any mistake and vice versa.
The minimum amount to start trading is not an important thing but the handling of your trading system is important and if you give your full focus to it then you will not face with any problem and will get the benefit for which you are here.

Now start trading with crypto coins as the market is favorable and do trade with it on best exchanges as there are many easy and responsive exchanges.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

Just trade the amount of money that you are willing to lose Wink For a number, you can start with 0.01btc Smiley
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

You can start whatever the amount is provided that you gain profit when you are trading.But for newbies,I would recommend to start trading little by little or what normally others says that invest what you can afford to lose.Once successful,you can increase the amount again gradually until you become skilled or experienced trader in crypto trading.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Join bounty campaign to earn token to use in investing
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
i started for $200 and i diversity tp three different coins and luckily one of those three pumped for good thats why i increased my capital then make it round and until now i never add amount for trading,though all my earnings from bounty and signature campaigns is added in my folio.

Just trade the amount of money that you are willing to lose Wink For a number, you can start with 0.01btc Smiley

Thats it as the old wordings here,invest what you can afford to lose so better be aware of this
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

It is based upon your capital. I will always suggest everyone not to invest all your funds into trading. But you want to invest more than what you have in trading which is very risky. Human minds are always too greedy they always want more and not satisfied with minimal profits. Investing is good idea but investing through debt is not good. Do investment only with your spare money.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

Trading is High Risky  I think if u want to trade u can make invest Minimum 500$+ If u have 500+ If u trade on daily basis u can buy 2-3 coins for trade If increase 4-5% coin rate u can earn 500$ from 25-30$.. If u trade u can proper knowledge about Market
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

I started off with nothing; I just built up my money only through working online and making money that way. With that said, I think a lot of the reason that worked was that of the huge rise of BTC. I think it's best if you just try to allocate a small portion of your daily earnings to BTC rather than putting a lot in at one time. Join bounty campaign to earn token to use in investing
In other words, trade the amount of money you do not need to consume right now. Keep in mind there is not limit on how much you want to start with. You can start with a minimum amount and day trade or with some handsome amount in more than one crypto for long run to get good outcomes. Having said that, you can put your money into use without any further delay because the prices right now are low and stable.

bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:01 PM

With a profitable market that is constantly changing, I think that at this point in the short run, you can see that bitcoin is moving sideways and there are no signs of recovery. Specifically, in order to be successful you need to have accurate analytical skills and judgment so the minimum amount for you to trade is $ 100.
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

If you are a beginner in trading, I would advise you to have an initial capital of $ 1,000, this is the ideal amount to learn how to trade and understand for yourself whether it is yours.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so it is very difficult to succeed at this time, but with very high profits, you do not have to spend too much money. can start commercial. I think the $ 100 is the minimum amount that you can start trading, the market fluctuates continuously so you need to be careful about trading.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

Trading is High Risky  I think if u want to trade u can make invest Minimum 500$+ If u have 500+ If u trade on daily basis u can buy 2-3 coins for trade If increase 4-5% coin rate u can earn 500$ from 25-30$.. If u trade u can proper knowledge about Market
For me $300 is enough to start trading and if you are beginner always start with a small amount so even when you lose your money, it's just a small amount and the best thing to do if you are a beginner is to find a good coin that have a lower price like ripple.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is difficult to predict, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. The market is volatile and is showing signs of recovery, so I think you can completely trade successfully with a minimum of $ 100. The market is recovering and bitocin prices are rising, so the altcoin trade will have you double profits.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

I am treding using Indodax, and I use IDR, indonesian currency, which is at least 100.000 Rupiah = 7.5 dollar, because indodax is still a lot of coins with little or cheap price ,,
I invest in indodax or monthly of 100,000 Rupiah,
Hopefully can help,
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

You can start around $100 or preferably 0.1 of bitcoin if you're confident and experienced in trading, with that amount you can make a lot of profit if you know how to trade effectively. If you're new to bitcoin and hoping to learn to trade, you can start with a smaller amount, one step at a time so you'll know the circumstances that may happen while trading. If you lost money it is normal, just reflect on that and be positive. Convert your mistake to experience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:19:24 AM

This is the best knowledge to gathered an information for the minimum amout for starting trading.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: