Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
Just invest the money that you can afford to lose, you should now the risky of trading cryptocurrency. You should have knowledge in order for you to grow your investment and avoid experiencing losses.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
Just invest the money that you can afford to lose, you should now the risky of trading cryptocurrency. You should have knowledge in order for you to grow your investment and avoid experiencing losses.

Why?
If you chose a trading system where every thing is for free you can not lose but you have the same fun to trade.
Why are you so worried about lost if it is possible only to be worried about more or less profit?
My airdrop faucet claimer have the opportunity to trade for free and get dollars for this.

Yes minimum amount to start trading is zero.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

I started with around $400. When I started trading, the result was not good I ended up hodling most of the coins that I bought instead. But it made me see the bigger picture. I used to think that when the candles are down from the previous weeks and months it is automatically a good buying time. I was very wrong. Anyway, there are always lessons learned the hard way. There is no minimum in trading. Just start with a little of what you have. Remember to trade your extra money only.
400 dollars is a very good start. I know the guys that invested in altcoins less than 100 USD and later, they managed to get the profits and buy more crypto.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:42:39 PM

I don't have even a minimum amount when I started with trading. I just used the rewards I've got from bounty campaigns that I have joined which I find so useful for me to have something to hodl and gain a better profit. Patience and positivity is my capital here.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

I don't have even a minimum amount when I started with trading. I just used the rewards I've got from bounty campaigns that I have joined which I find so useful for me to have something to hodl and gain a better profit. Patience and positivity is my capital here.
Although one can get a very little amount of money from a bounty campaign, that can only be enough for pocket money, but still it is good hear that you are holding it for a long time and not its price has increased too much, i think you can use that price for trading altcoin also, from  where you also have good chances to make money.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

Don't even bother unless you have 400 dollars +.  If you have a very small amount too much will be eaten away with fees alone.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

Well i just started with the amount of $200 and even is not a big amount i still learn how to trade effectively and for even you started with a small amount you can stilll became very successful here in trading specially when you find a great coin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

there is no minimum amount of trading start-ups even if you only fund at least 2k you can start trading, the only important thing to do is to have enough knowledge to grow investment
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

I suggest trying to trade properly and trade well so that it can get a lot of benefits. And at least to start trading in my opinion you just need a minimum capital of few dollars is enough for new players
Yucco

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

In my opinion, minimum amount to start trading is $100 to $500. If you have got more funds available then it would be better, or you can start with $100. This amount would be ok.
I absolutely agree with you - the amount should not be great! If you plan to start trading for a large amount, but your trading experience is not very good, then prepare for the fact that you will quickly lose your deposit. It is always better to start with small amounts to understand how the exchange works and not to risk too much!
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

1000$ is the minimum I'd guess. I always think about profits and Xs and the more you trade/invest, the more you gain. In these terms investing 100$ is not very rewarding.

No difference how many bucks you invest, the main thing is to be able to protect the money you have invested in, no matter how much you earn, but the money you will invest, you have to protect it without lose and you should invest the money which you can afford to lose.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

I suggest trying to trade properly and trade well so that it can get a lot of benefits. And at least to start trading in my opinion you just need a minimum capital of few dollars is enough for new players

Study trading process properly first then decide how much amount required based on your learnings, and always start in minimum amount to cope up even if you failed many times. Having $500 in wallet might be enough to become a successful trader.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

It depends on your financial status, it is your decision if you will start small amount of money  or you will start with big amount of money. Your skills and your knowledge are the both factor for you to grow your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

I forgot how much it was but I am sure that I got the bitcoin from farming in many faucets I never put a penny from my pocket when I was still new in trading.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

It depends on your financial status, it is your decision if you will start small amount of money  or you will start with big amount of money. Your skills and your knowledge are the both factor for you to grow your investment.
We need to start with the limited amount only, with what we can just afford to, especially when we are just new in trading, but if we are confident enough then we can start with a good capital.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

How diversification you going to trade in to market that is reason your success.I just wanted to follow how the trading will go, how it's working.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

My first amount was $ 1,300.I've worked hard to let you put that kind of money in .But what I got after 6 months struck me, my Deposit was $ 11,000.Now even in this market in a month turns 10-20 percent (although it was a couple of months in the negative)

Cool profit. I invested a bit more than 200 dollars but I also got more money later. The second investment was already $400. Now, I trade many altcoins.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

ave you ever traded? How much money do you first trade and do you find that trading with such money really make you happy? Do you like to be traded with minimum amount to start trading such money?
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

The minimum amount to start trading with is an amount that you can afford to part ways with, the volatility of the cryptocurrency market should make individuals invest money that they can afford to loose. I started with about $100 many years ago.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

There are no minimum prices to start trading, but if you buy ico often they are bound to buy as low as 0.1 ETH, which is only in the ICO, but if you buy those coins that have been traded on CMC then the arbitrage friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: