Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minimum amount to start trading?  (Read 6747 times)
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:22:54 PM

I think that everyone started trading with a different amount. Each person can allocate that sum which in his opinion will be sufficient. Each of us has a different level of wealth, therefore, each investment is different.
It also matters when a person started trading. Because if the start of trading was in December 2013, then the investor from $200 received much more than in December 2017 an investor from $1000. I hope you understand what I want to tell you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

I started trading with $20 thousand. But I regret that I invested this amount last year, because I had to lose some money because of the strong drawdown of altcoins. I'm making more informed decisions now.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

In my opinion, minimum amount should be reasonable amount, if you expect to earn reasonable profit. Actually, i started with $300, but you can do with any amount $100-$500.

DavidNiva

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

I can tell you right now you should not trade more than you are willing to lose, because chances are you will lose everything.
Thank you for your input, indeed we will trade with capital that is not so large, even then money or money can be risky, but indeed being able to get reliable income is still far from expectations, because we trade with a little capital, so if we get a profit also a little, but even if we lose not much.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

50-100$ for start trading and learn the basics. You have to be patient and it can be boring trading 1 coin  if you trade with more coins you will become panic and not able to learn properly

For some people, such sums of money is not enough. They prefer to start with a thousand at least. However, I support those men, who think that the first investment will be $200-$300.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

You can start trading with your free money that you can afford to lose. I started trading with $50 for experiment. You can also use less amount for first time to start trading.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

50-100$ for start trading and learn the basics. You have to be patient and it can be boring trading 1 coin  if you trade with more coins you will become panic and not able to learn properly

How did you reached this figure? You can even start trading with just $10. But then you need to check the deposit fee and trading fee of various exchanges, to prevent them eating in to your capital amount.
Zulfiyan

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

Where exchange do you want to trade? Each exchange have different of minum minimum to trade. But, if you want a big profit you must start trading with higher amount.
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

What was the amount with which you started trading
I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I personally started trading with 1000 rubles, bought coins and began to wait for their growth and also traded on the stock exchanges)I think that first invest a large amount of dangerous)you can lose everything)

ThankThake

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

For noe i dont raise big funds to start trading until the altcoins in the market now decreasing their price daily but we should wait until the price will back to normal and have a good situation trading.
Well you can invest any amount in any coins that you want to trade in. This also depends on your budget and if you can afford to invest big, you can trade big as well. In addition, trading make you more able to make money only if you are a real trader.
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

I mean your very basic investment and was that your extra money or required money?
I personally started trading with 1000 rubles, bought coins and began to wait for their growth and also traded on the stock exchanges)I think that first invest a large amount of dangerous)you can lose everything)
positive comments, don't be too much to start a tranding, because you don't know about the ins and outs of tranding and the risks that will be received if lost, maybe you can start from 100 usd, that's standard capital for beginners
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

with limited or small capital you can invest in altcoin that has a low price but the demand in large quantities, you can choose 3-4 coins that are in top 20 coinmarketcap. I think $500 is minimum
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:50:16 PM

For  me the  best way   amount  to start  in trading  is 100  us dollar  Wink  safe amount  for trading.  Actually  is it  the  minimum amount  here in my country  Wink  and also it   depends on  what exchange  you are into.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

If you are learning i will suggest you start with like 100$ But for serious trading is better you go big say like 1000- 2k will make you stable in the market but i think is mostly your choice You can start with atleast 25$ in most exchanges these days

OlgaFS

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:15:19 AM

For each is its own amount. But one thing is certain: it must be an amount from the loss of which you will not regret
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:56:54 AM

For each is its own amount. But one thing is certain: it must be an amount from the loss of which you will not regret

Yes...it is own amount.
On my airdrop faucet you start trading with $0.00 and minimum payout is $0.02
If you are not able to earn (you can not lose) better stay away from platforms where you have to deposit.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:41:18 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is known to be risky so you should only a fund that you can afford to lose and should not come from any sources like your saving account, salary or money from other people. It is better if you have extra money for this purpose to avoid hurting your finance in the future. If you are newbie, prepare yourself first by learning how trade.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:05:16 PM

The minimum amount to achieve the desired profit in the crypto market will be $ 2500. with $ 2500, you can buy quite a lot of coins and profits will be up to approximately $ 50 if you have good trading experience.
For newbies, you should only use your savings. Do not use all the money you have because it will cause a lot of negative mood when you start trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:49:59 PM

The minimum amount to achieve the desired profit in the crypto market will be $ 2500. with $ 2500, you can buy quite a lot of coins and profits will be up to approximately $ 50 if you have good trading experience.
For newbies, you should only use your savings. Do not use all the money you have because it will cause a lot of negative mood when you start trading.
Actually there is no minimum capital in trading. all allocation plans depend on you. and it's good if it is adjusted to your financial abilities you have and the skills you have in trading. if you have more knowledge and great skills, you can allocate more funds
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:21:10 AM

It's it too big a capital specially for a newbie investors or trader? Personally, I started with just $100 and try to learn everything with that kind of money. I guess even for a experienced trader that's a huge amount. And remember to practice not leaving huge amount of money in a trading platform so that in a event of a hack, you won't lose everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: