Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Rising  (Read 2242 times)
Monkey1

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:13:45 AM

There is a controversy between BTC and BTC cash. I need ETH to be king. At least speculation is less because it is proprietary.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:27:02 AM

Ethereum is next to Bitcoin as many said and that is the truth. This cryptocurrency is growing in decent trend for past 6 months. This month(December) the value is astonishing, it grew from $457 dated 09th December to $793 as on 20th December.

Compared to Bitcoin value, Ethereum value is somewhat reasonable to buy as an investment for small traders. If one wants to trade in Altcoins, the definite choice would be Ethereum.   

Ethereum for me is still undervalued. The price should be around $1000 or more today. It should be really next to bitcoin, however, it didn't happened because they didn't get the trust of most traders that's why the price didn't took off.

But it looks like their is really a renewed interest on this coin. Maybe investors get tired of bitcoin already and they are moving to Ethereum plus it has really a potential to have a used, unlike bitcoin who is merely a store of wealth now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jlaakso

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

Lately there has been several occasions someone stating that 1BTC costs too much for investors and there are cheaper options like ETH or other altcoins are more suitable. I really do not understand what the coin value has to do with anything. You can buy 0.0001 BTC and less even, if you cannot afford 1BTC. If your investement grows 50%, you have 50% profit. It does not make any difference if the 1 coin costs 700USD or 17000USD, it is still 50% profit. And to make it clear, these statements actually refer to coin value, not the potential growth of the value.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:12 PM

From last few days, Ethereum has showed significant growth in price but sudden growth don't confirm that the coin is going to takeover the cryptoworld. Am also expecting high rise up to $1000 from Ethereum in 2018 but truth can't be deny that Bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrency. Having the highest market cap, cryptoworldwide recognition and highly demanded and most stable cryptocurrency. Ethereum is at the top of Altcoins and Bitcoin is at the top of all cryptocurrencies. I always prefer Ethereum after Bitcoin. Ethereum is my most favourite Altcoin.
ethereum wont be another bitcoin,not because hes top 2 coin means he can
 be on top,i am still believe in bitcoin,i know how good the ethereum project and the
person behind this but i doubt hes capacity to become next bitcoin.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:32:05 PM

Ethereum is now at $469 and rising. together with Ethereum classic, they are the top gainers in the last few days. Is Ethereum the future? majority say that it is not scalable. how true is this
Well its a great news for those people who are holding ethereum in their wallet. Its good to know that not just bitcoin only are growing but also those coin followed to it. Its just a simple indication that ethereum was in improving and becoming competent in the market of cryptocurrency. Im hoping for the continue growing of this coin. And looking for it to reach $1,000 by next year.
It is really great news. Some of these coins have done really so well and so many of them will also do even more in coming years as the devs keep working hard and announcing the development so far. The thing that is interesting is that, it is a tough market even for them and only those who can do a great perfect job as devs will last in the market and will survive.

But in long run, I always doubt with any altcoin even for its survival as a new innovation will be more than enough to make eth to fade away from the investors portfolio which will do in terms of trader's perspective too.
tania30

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:04:24 PM

to mention that today ETH is 809 I would say it is visible even now.
Georgi Tsankov

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:12:19 PM

I expect to go 2k in the next 3 months.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:14:06 PM

My most trusted project on the market. The price of the february 2018 is at least 1k dollars my guess 1500 dollars.

Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:49:35 PM

I just read that the EtherDelta DNS server was hacked and people's tokens are being stolen. Could this have a negative impact on Ethereum?
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:03:42 AM

Ethereum is now at $469 and rising. together with Ethereum classic, they are the top gainers in the last few days. Is Ethereum the future? majority say that it is not scalable. how true is this
we all knew that ethereum is the next to bitcoin and having a great potential
but ethereum has own future and bitcoin is the real future of crypto.imagine how huge
bitcoin price is and its impossible to reach by other alts not now or not in this near future
ethereum has a good future, but ethereum is still in the intermediate stage in cryptocurrency because it is still inferior to bitcoin. but ethereum is still a coin of choice for traders to become one of the coins that will have a high price in the future.
The current price of Ethereum has stepped on $800~ that means it has gone up almost 2-fold within 1 month. I think that proves how potent Ethereum is. I think looking at the stats it is very worthed and recommended to have other investments besides bitcoin ie Ethereum investment. let alone the growing ethereum community. is not it possible the development of eth will be very rapid and may beat bitcoin?
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:16:19 AM

Ethereum has a future but I think it cannot defeated bitcoin because it has a strong value in the market.And I could say it still increasing but it was still the second choice next to bitcoin,as time goes by it continues to rise.
No one is even expecting it to defeat bitcoin. This is not a contest, but one thing for sure is that Ethereum will always do well in the market. This is a coin with a lot of active devs and even despite all that has happened; this is a coin that has been dusting any complications and issues and still doing great in the market. With a lot of projects that Ethereum has given birth to, I would say it is just a start for it.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

My most trusted project on the market. The price of the february 2018 is at least 1k dollars my guess 1500 dollars.
Last few days the price of ethereum is increasing rapidly. Your idea on price 1.5k is not bad. I think also ethereum will hit 1.5k in next 2 months. Many others project depends on eth. Hope it will reach on very good position in few days.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

I just read that the EtherDelta DNS server was hacked and people's tokens are being stolen. Could this have a negative impact on Ethereum?
Apparently, no. Traders don't care about Cryptokitties or hack. They just want to make big money.
jlaakso

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

Why should Eth suffer from a hacked exchange/wallet?
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

Ethereum cannot be the future as long as bitcoin is also rising. But nevertheless, its the best alt coin out there.
Thats true ethereum will be just the second best altcoin prior to bitcoin.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:27:10 AM

Don't forget other coins like Lisk, EOS, Waves, Tezos, NXT, etc.
All of those coins are good for long term holding but you also need to balance your portfolio and hold some other coins with lower market capitalization that way you can make even more money in the short term with those investments, while the coins you mention give you long term profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: