Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Rising  (Read 2242 times)
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:27:18 PM

To my mind, Ethereum will never cost like Bitcoin. So, I believe that Ethereum is the future of alt currency but not cryptocurrency at the whole.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:43 PM

Eth is no doubt one the best long term investments for the long term taking into account the value it brings to the cryptoworld . At the moment it is going high & should cross $500 soon and then return to stablise around $430.

But in the long run, it one of the best coins after Bitcoin.

Exactly Ethereum is one of the most stable coin in the market. There are so many coins based on ETH. Price rise of ETH is slow compare to BTC but i think ETH  is the only coin that can overtake BTC. I am not saying that it will but as of now it is the only coin that can.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:31:21 AM

ethereum will keep rising. Its great technology. Whatever others are saying is the second best crypto and of course the most used for ICOs at the moment.
End of the year will exceed the 550 dollars
In the world of crypto currency, ETH has its very own importance and it is gaining the attention of number of investors especially the ones who actually want to go for day trading or short term investment. The most basic reason behind all this is the increase in demand of ETH in the international market as more number of investors are interested in investing their money in ETH.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

Ethereum is now at $469 and rising. together with Ethereum classic, they are the top gainers in the last few days. Is Ethereum the future? majority say that it is not scalable. how true is this

True, Ethereum Classic has  been performing well recently too, as it is still Ethereum 1.0 regardless of the fork or event.
For comparison, i would say Ethereum should be the rising star and it will be took over the Marketcap of bitcoin in some day
HitiinxMary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

Eth is no doubt one the best long term investments for the long term taking into account the value it brings to the cryptoworld . At the moment it is going high & should cross $500 soon and then return to stablise around $430.

But in the long run, it one of the best coins after Bitcoin.
Eth is really good for long term invest but it may not the best coin after Bitcoin, i think still can not say which coin is the best after bitcoin because bitcash and neo can still replace eth.
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

I really do believe that Ethereum is the future, but I can't say the same for Ethereum Classic. What has happened back in the day was that Ethereum got hacked, and basically in order to save the funds they had to make some updates to the protocol. Ethereum Classic is basically the people who decided not to follow these protocol changes because the protocol should be considered "holy". What a nuts idea. I mean how are you suppose to continue developing in an ever evolving market? You are meant to make hard decisions if they will benefit most of the people. Since then ETC has offered nothing significant, the only significant enough thing was this hedge fund creating this sort of ETC index, or pool which attracted quite some investors, besides that there is nothing new that ETC brings to the market.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

ethereum will keep rising. Its great technology. Whatever others are saying is the second best crypto and of course the most used for ICOs at the moment.
End of the year will exceed the 550 dollars
In the world of crypto currency, ETH has its very own importance and it is gaining the attention of number of investors especially the ones who actually want to go for day trading or short term investment. The most basic reason behind all this is the increase in demand of ETH in the international market as more number of investors are interested in investing their money in ETH.
Ethereum is really increasing their price in the crypto industry, I think many investors are starting to attract and  to invest in this coin. Maybe because they used it for payment of token in crypto currency that's why ethereum value are raising up in the market rapidly. I'm looking forward to the continues increasing of this altcoin. I think if the capitalist starting to enjoy using this coin, maybe in the future they support it so much that possibly results of continues increasing of ethereum value in the market.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:04:54 AM

I think Ethereum will continue going up in the future. You can buy it now and wait until it rises to $1000.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

It was all clear from the start. I don’t understand why people are so surprised from ethereum’s rise. Ethereum is the best alt coin with out any doubts and one of the most trustworthy coins around. It’s all part of a natural process for me.

mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

Ethereum is growing and will reach new heights in the first quarter of 2018. It is the most promising altcoin at the moment.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

I think we are seeing the beginning of something huge for ethereum right now. I know it seems counter intuitive to buy something as it sits near it's all time high, but i believe $1000 is not an unreasonable prediction for this coin in 2018. So that still leaves lots of room for profits!

nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

Ethereum is now at $469 and rising. together with Ethereum classic, they are the top gainers in the last few days. Is Ethereum the future? majority say that it is not scalable. how true is this

yeah it is rising but still bitcoin is more stable than ETH
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

Ethereum isn't rising, it's falling. The dollar price is inconsequential, you have to look at the price in Bitcoin.

The orange line in this chart:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#charts
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:35:38 PM

Im very happy because finally the price of the ethereum increased again. I hope it will increase more so we can make a lot of profit in the future. I believe it will become 1000 dollars in the year of 2018 . I hope that really happen so we can make more money. Better to buy ethereum and hold it for few years for better result.
Zendalet

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

Im very happy because finally the price of the ethereum increased again. I hope it will increase more so we can make a lot of profit in the future. I believe it will become 1000 dollars in the year of 2018 . I hope that really happen so we can make more money. Better to buy ethereum and hold it for few years for better result.

I just said the price of Ethereum is decreasing. How can you even think about it increasing more when it is dropping? The dollar value? Right now you're losing dollars if you hold Ethereum instead of Bitcoin.
mostcrack

Activity: 548

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

which will be the future of seemingly bitcoin, the only bitcoin that has a chance of the future. And ETH seems to be ranked second after bitcoin.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:21:17 AM

which will be the future of seemingly bitcoin, the only bitcoin that has a chance of the future. And ETH seems to be ranked second after bitcoin.

Ethereum uses much especially for gassing and a much needed by trader, i know it will be like btc soon, aince btc is way too expensive now, eth can be good for holding too.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:03:30 AM

With all Ethereum movement recently. It make me feel like this is the new Tether for market just at premium class. Lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:45:09 AM

Yeah ethereum is rising again and time to invest big again and monitor the prices of the market
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:12:47 PM

We could say that it will not replace bitcoin. Still a potential coin for your investment. I think the price of ethereum will reach thousands of dollars in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: