Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Rising  (Read 2242 times)
bit247

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

bitcoin.org

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

Ethereum is now at $469 and rising. together with Ethereum classic, they are the top gainers in the last few days. Is Ethereum the future? majority say that it is not scalable. how true is this

Ethereum is centralized, accepting your dApp (token) totally depend on Ethereum
Anytime they can deactivate your dApp

id you are in crypto so should not trust any one

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

yes i see ethereum is rise but its not too high, i am waiting more higher so i can make a big profit. but i admitted that the dev and the team and the community is solid so we can expecting the price will be higher soon and i hope it will happen in this december. but first, we need to break $500 and then we can continue to increase.
cryptopher1 (OP)

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

Ethereum is now at $469 and rising. together with Ethereum classic, they are the top gainers in the last few days. Is Ethereum the future? majority say that it is not scalable. how true is this
This is not the right place to talk about Ethereum, you should move this to altcoin discussion. To move it, look at the bottom of this thread and look for the left side that says "move topic". As it's obvious that this is a section for "Bitcoin" discussion.

thanks, i moved it.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:40:40 AM

I think ethereum deserves this attention right now; it has been stagnant these past few years. I think this attention could be linked to the booming of ICO's this year so it's safe to assume that it will continue to rise next year as long as ICOs are not regulated yet
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:52:34 AM

Based on my weekly chart Ethereum will still pumps upto $700 lets hope alts market will grow more.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:59:54 AM

now i hope i have enough money to buy some ethereum before the price is to high to buy, oh paycheck when will you arrive.
im pretty sure that the price of one ethereum will go to 1.5k usd next year, so brave your self and prepare your money to buy it starting from now
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:14:35 AM

Ethereum is not the future IMO. I believe it is rising because of the fear of some people on the rumors about operation dragonslayer. If you don't know about it, just search about #operationdragonslayer on Twitter. The gist is that it is a plan for bch to overtake original btc and for some reason, some people who heard about this news move to ETH to hedge and to avoid the drama that is to occur. The only question is that when it will happen? The only indication that it has begun is that when btc price starts plummeting.
G.Seed

Activity: 606
Merit: 86

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

IMHO, ETH price will continue to rise if the ICO model continues with ETH.

The thing that can stop ETH is an alternative model for ICOs.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

of course eth has a future, you can see for yourself how the development of eth during this time. eth prices are now starting to rise, as well as bitcoin prices. i judge this is a good sign. the price of bitcoin and altcoin at this time has begun to stabilize.

Paranuatu

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

I think ETH has a great future and will rise more. It is the second most widely used cryptocurrency in the world, it is much more efficient than bitcoin, faster, cheaper. And it is more affordable, people are not afraid to invest in it, like thez are in the mastodontic bitcoin. Also people who dont like the fees will switch to ETH not BCH, because the latter is still somehow fishy due to the recent attacks.

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:41:36 AM

I have always advocate that Ethereum is the next Bitcoins. L ICO uses ETH platform. So I think is the next bitcoins.

WeAreSpaco

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

I think the price up and down is very common
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:47:49 AM

Ethereum is the most developed smart contract platform with great support. I don't think that it's correct to compare it with BTC due to another class of crypto, so ETH should be succeed despite of bitcoin price. I believe in 1000$ in the beginning of 2018.

Currently there is a rise in ethereum price being seen concurrent to the price of bitcoin rise and bitcoin cash rise. Though I am not sure of the reason behind this but my assumption is this that people are stocking up on crypto before Christmas and this is what is pumping the price. You can say its a Black Friday sale of crypto at the exchanges. There may be a dump after this by the whales if this pump is being made by whales and not by legitimate traders who value the price of the crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

I think ETH has a great future and will rise more. It is the second most widely used cryptocurrency in the world, it is much more efficient than bitcoin, faster, cheaper. And it is more affordable, people are not afraid to invest in it, like thez are in the mastodontic bitcoin. Also people who dont like the fees will switch to ETH not BCH, because the latter is still somehow fishy due to the recent attacks.
We already knew that ethereum is a competitive altcoins since before. And its proven for the fast years that it can really to take challenge in the market place.

And I believe that due to the strong and fast movement of bitcoin, it gives a huge impact to all altcoins. But because ethereum is mostly a base for all tokens, it will help to manage for a huge surge of bitcoin. This is signifies that ethereum is getting on the field of huge competition and it become stronger.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

It may rise into $500 later this year and $1000 in 2018. A good altcoin to invest to. 

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

Ethereum as the leader of the Altcoin group will be eventually rise and that's the good news for all Altcoin holders. As we can see this last quarter of the year Ethereum and other top Altcoins are performing well and probably will give us good profit next year.

paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

It may rise into $500 later this year and $1000 in 2018. A good altcoin to invest to. 

It's time to invest in Ethereum no matter how small amount of money you got because it will eventually rise and it's performing well upto the end of the year and next year 2018 is predicted to be the rise of Altcoins that led by Ethereum.

cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

Well aren`t most of the new ICO`s coming out all based on Ethereum platform? So it`s only logical that the "operating system" of these new coins has a high price, right?
(sorry if it sounds dumb, but it`s my way of looking at this  Wink)

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:24:02 AM

Yeah ethereum has great future and price will increase a lot in the year 2018 so this this maybe the start of ethereum era.For the last few weeks ethereum price keeps increasing at the slow rate so it is a good indication that it has good potential.So it is time for investing on ethereum so buy more ethereum as you can.
luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

ethereum will keep rising. Its great technology. Whatever others are saying is the second best crypto and of course the most used for ICOs at the moment.
End of the year will exceed the 550 dollars
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: