Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal X10 Multialgo Miner (Non-official Support Thread)  (Read 7520 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:22:25 PM

What does Baikal x10 could mine this is a multi algo? do you have any experience about this hardware ..
I was honestly planning to buy hardware but confused if what hardware to best choice and more profitable..
I heard that baikal x10 only few boards are running but the other are not.. ?
mano237

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:52:08 PM

What do you think about the suprnova myr groestl pool?

Payout etc. working fine? Can somebody recommend this pool?  Wink
linda94

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:12:55 AM

DigiByte myriad-groestl for my 1st 24 hours.
That is a quite good number.Which pool you use?Hope when i got my miner still keep this ROI.
igotek (OP)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:49:00 AM

What does Baikal x10 could mine this is a multi algo? do you have any experience about this hardware ..
I was honestly planning to buy hardware but confused if what hardware to best choice and more profitable..
I heard that baikal x10 only few boards are running but the other are not.. ?

Baikal X10 is the most profitable ASIC miner.
Baikal Giant+ A2000 and Bitmain Antminer L3+ are the second flag in the ASIC world.

What do you think about the suprnova myr groestl pool?

Payout etc. working fine? Can somebody recommend this pool?  Wink

I m mining suprnova zen pool at the moment. It is good. I have mined on hush pool in the past.
It is good. But I have never mined on the DGB groestl pool.
Suprnova payouts are good on all the pools all the time. But you have to check pool luck.
Just mine and post your results here.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
VasySir

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

Can I get coin on the wallet of the exchange?
crytotronik

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

I get really angry to see some people are mining already and I still have no waybill or any information when my miner will be shipped.  So I payed more than 1000$ additional to asicminermarket, just to see that nobody cares when I will get my miner. This is just not fair!
linda94

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:22:55 AM

I get really angry to see some people are mining already and I still have no waybill or any information when my miner will be shipped.  So I payed more than 1000$ additional to asicminermarket, just to see that nobody cares when I will get my miner. This is just not fair!
Yep that sounds bad.People always think the big online shop will have miner first,now i know not like that from your experience.I see from the forum a lot people still waiting and more people received their miner.Hope you are the lucky next one.
Gedash

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

Igotek does your automated algo switching on Nicehash and ZPool work?
Miningpoolhub works for me, however on Nicehash my X10 keeps mining the first pool in the list and ZPool even shows all Pools as dead (same settings work on my GPU miners i used as a test)

enable-nicehashsma        true

Please add SGMINER option. Then save the options. This is for Nicehash.

Thanks for your feedback. However as soon as i add enable-nicehashsma   true under sgminer  i get the "miner down" message and the miner is not hashing anything

It happens on me if I choose eu nicehash. But when i try to different server of nicehash,it works.
Please try different servers of nicehash. Japan, USA etc.

I tried usa,jp,hk,everything. as soon as i add nicehash pools with the sgminer option "enable-nicehashsma" "true" my miner goes down Sad .
I cant find the error
geraldgold

Activity: 64

to the moon

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:25:32 PM

so this miner has a fee? then the miners will avoid it. atleast put pool fee or dev fee.

keep it up.
crytotronik

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:31 PM

so this miner has a fee? then the miners will avoid it. atleast put pool fee or dev fee.

Sorry dude, I have to comment posts like yours. Do you really expect an answer? What you wrote makes no sense. The words are in english...but they (the words) are randomly arranged. Fee on a Asic machine? What? Fee on pools? Sure!
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:32:49 PM

Can I get coin on the wallet of the exchange?

Baikal only mines on whichever algo and coin.
Most of the exchanges accepts payments from the pools.
The pool will pay to the exchange's wallet, not Baikal.

I get really angry to see some people are mining already and I still have no waybill or any information when my miner will be shipped.  So I payed more than 1000$ additional to asicminermarket, just to see that nobody cares when I will get my miner. This is just not fair!

Many people are receiving their miners lately.
Just check the pools, you can see there are more miner with a few miners day by day.

@Gedash

My skpye is "igotek". Add me in the Skype.
I can check your miner via Teamviewer when I have free time.

There is no any devfee. You pay only for the miner, PSU and power.
You buy ASIC device, not a free miner software.

mano237

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:40:45 PM

When I restart my miner, after some days I cant reach him over the IP Adress he got.
He is still mining but I cant check and change something per remote because I even cant find the miner with the baikal ip software.
Somebody experiencing the same problem?

You guys changed the ip address to a fix one?
igotek (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:16:34 PM

When I restart my miner, after some days I cant reach him over the IP Adress he got.
He is still mining but I cant check and change something per remote because I even cant find the miner with the baikal ip software.

It happens sometimes on two of the machines. I use smart power plugs. When i realised it, I restart the miner via smart plug.

craigh

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

Many home routers have the ability for their DHCP server to assign an IP address to a device manually so that the device always gets the same IP. Maybe that would help?

You could also try ipconfig /flushdns and nbtstat -R then try ping baikal to see if the IP address has changed. Your router should also have a client list of all attached devices and their IP.
XrayHunter7

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:11:15 PM

@igotek

Hi, im mining with x10 for 4 days.
My results:
http://xvg-mg.idcray.com / https://dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/   Best pools
zpool for quark/mygr/qubit/skein  bad
miningpoolhub  not bad
nicehash is down Sad
suprnova same as miningpoolhub - maybe a little bit better
I have few questions
When I set fan speed bellow 48%  Fan starts doing this - 30%.....1sec60%.......30%.......1sec60%. Every 10seconds fan goes to 60% for 1sec. Why ?
Temp is really good 20C, I wonder If its possible to overlock... ?
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:20 AM

@igotek

i like this thread, i need your guidance on two issues:-

1. Do you think this psu can run two giant x10s?
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hxi-series-hx1200i-high-performance-atx-power-supply-1200-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-psu

2. How and where can i modify fan speed as i am using skein only.

thank you.
jb7032

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:52:18 AM

@igotek

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hxi-series-hx1200i-high-performance-atx-power-supply-1200-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-psu

thank you.

If you log into the miner its on the same page where you set your pools. Towards the bottom. 1200 watts should be plenty as long as you aren't mining x11 aglo.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:07:37 AM

@igotek

thank you.

If you log into the miner its on the same page where you set your pools. Towards the bottom. 1200 watts should be plenty as long as you aren't mining x11 aglo.

Thanks, it worked  Smiley

regarding PSU, i dont plan to run x11
for this PSU i have question, can you look at picture of PSU and tell me how many Giant X10 i will be able to connect using available connectors in this PSU?
tomwrx

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

@igotek

thank you.

Thanks, it worked  Smiley

regarding PSU, i dont plan to run x11
for this PSU i have question, can you look at picture of PSU and tell me how many Giant X10 i will be able to connect using available connectors in this PSU?

i see only 4 pci-e sockets. As far as i know x10 needs 6 sockets. Correct me if i am wrong.

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
crytotronik

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:33:52 AM

Someone else have this issue:

I set the fan speed to 30%. Mining myrgroestl... the temp ist around 28 degrees, so it should be fine. Well... my problem is, the fan is speeding up every few minutes (or seconds) and goes back to the 30%. This spin-up noise is really annoying and I cant see any reason why its doing so. Hahsrate and all is not affected. Its only the fan which spins up and down.

Somebody else have this behavior?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: