Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this is what will Kill bitcoin.  (Read 1703 times)
steffi79

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:01:09 AM

2 computers sitting side by side.  I sent .02 bitcoin from a 2013 multibit wallet to a Exodus in laptop. 13 days still not Confirmed  I can't add money to the fee in 2013 wallet. so fee shows $.81.  so network won't send it though.  In 13 DAYS it has seen 22 peers. I would pay more fee if I could.  13 Days ! Really!  Get your sh** to gather.  This will Kill Bitcoin! Cry
You should have used updated wallet to send bitcoins instead of outdated wallet.its true that bitcoin transaction fee is very high but this move is just to criticize bitcoin.Liecoin as well as any other altcoin has not processed such huge volume of transactions as bitcoin does.If it happens,then the truth would be revealed.
the fee was so expensive but we need to face that so we have to make atleast more money and profit for us to be not be so affected for it the more affected for this kind is a person wherein this is were they are getting their expenses so they must need atleast every week to cash out which is more difficult for.
higherhat

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

It seems that there are people who have acquired old wallets. In order to not be disappointed, especially, if you are new, don't be afraid to read forums and learn more about the industry. Bad reputation could kill bitcoin or the lack of movement in the community.
Towdogs (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

This is Day 20.  What is the Transaction Id number? I have 5 different sets of numbers in the transaction box.  block explorer and Blockchain.info both say transaction Not Found.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:45:19 PM

that a pity, man.. but we all have to get used to the idea that bitcoin became the store of value rather than mean of payment.. don't move it! Grin
That nullifies the whole idea behind bitcoin. I am amazed how bitcoin is moving away from its traditional concept of digital currency.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
deadshot21

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:38 PM

use bitcoin to make transfers ...
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

2 computers sitting side by side.  I sent .02 bitcoin from a 2013 multibit wallet to a Exodus in laptop. 13 days still not Confirmed  I can't add money to the fee in 2013 wallet. so fee shows $.81.  so network won't send it though.  In 13 DAYS it has seen 22 peers. I would pay more fee if I could.  13 Days ! Really!  Get your sh** to gather.  This will Kill Bitcoin! Cry

Do you stop driving a car after 4 years.  do you through away everything after 4 years. Return to sender for low fees. Real easy. Just like a letter. I'm not a computer science major. I was a Truck driver, heavy equipment hauler, oilfield worker, heavy equipment operator, lawn boy and mechanic. 55 years old. They didn't teach computers when i was in school in 1978, it was electric typewriters only not even a Walkman. they had boom boxes.  I'm self tought on computers.  That means I don't know nothing about self destucting software wallets. The NETWORK needs Return to sender.  This is day 14.at 31 peers unconfirmed.

I'm the first to say I'm a dumb a$$.  Everyone is saying I should have known not to use a 4 year old wallet. The Network should have Known I was Going to use a 4yr old wallet  and Return to Sender. They are the Smart People that went to school for computers. not me.  LoL Roll Eyes
The transaction fee is really a problem because the whole ideal was that the fees were supposed to be way lower than these but because of greed on the part of the miners, thats why the fees are currently at the level it is at the moment and i don't think that its good for the network at all.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

You are right the transaction fees really sucks added to the confirmation requirement that is also taking so much time to handle. And if this will continue bitcoin can probably die especially that there are more faster blockchain and cheaper transaction fees offered by other alts. People are just waiting for those alts to appreciate and if time comes they reach bitcoin value people probably leave bitcoin.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

I never thought about this problem, I have to small deposit to face it, but...man this is a robbery

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: