Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:43:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bit Funder] [btcquick] [Rising profits]  (Read 42677 times)
JoseRolles

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:56:41 AM

even though a surge due to the price drop, it still means they gain new customers and most likely they will be returning since they have purchased a membership...

as for my "fresh" acct, i actually created it a week or so back when BitFunder had login troubles that kept kicking us to the front page after correct user/pass/otpauth...

full disclosure, I have stock in TAT.VIRTUALMINE and have gotten the dividends. I just wanted to share with others what I discovered...

Still, moreover, check out the competition COINBASE, that's how I will be getting my coins from now on with it's INSTANT, truly instant, BTCs, no waiting after you are level 2 user! yay
bigbeninlondon

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:46:23 PM

even though a surge due to the price drop, it still means they gain new customers and most likely they will be returning since they have purchased a membership...

as for my "fresh" acct, i actually created it a week or so back when BitFunder had login troubles that kept kicking us to the front page after correct user/pass/otpauth...

full disclosure, I have stock in TAT.VIRTUALMINE and have gotten the dividends. I just wanted to share with others what I discovered...

Still, moreover, check out the competition COINBASE, that's how I will be getting my coins from now on with it's INSTANT, truly instant, BTCs, no waiting after you are level 2 user! yay

I use coinbase as well, but they don't allow credit cards, so btcquick has something that coinbase doesn't offer.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 04:23:24 PM

Umm coinbase = 7 day wait.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:13:19 PM

Umm coinbase = 7 day wait.

Initially, but at level 2 it is instant.

Anyway I've use btcquick and they were very good.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Lohoris

Activity: 630

Bitgoblin

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 05:39:45 PM

Talk about good ROI, see https://bitfunder.com/asset/TAT.VIRTUALMINE

even with difficulty increasing, it pays DAILY! At current price, the dividend is over 0.5% daily (0.00001922 dividend per share and share is around BTC0.003650 now)
You have no clue what a PMB is, you haven't read and studied the description of that asset.
You are going to lose much if you don't.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
drdanishkhan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 07:38:33 PM

I lost 2 BTC in that damned PMB. prices just halved the very next day i bought.. yes i wasnt careful with the stock but taught me a damn valuable lesson..

BTC tip jar 1LrwjfQ41DA9u8PLcQBLp7CueoWotdKshq
JoseRolles

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:16:29 PM

Yeah, after level 2, coinbase is instant and up to 50 BTC.
You are right that they don't accept credit cards, but using credit card to invest in BTC might not be smart unless you have a plan other than waiting for BTC prices to go up. Using the funds in my bank account is easy enough, heck, you can even deposit the money a day or two later since it is a EFT (because ACH is so slow).

As for the TAT.VIRTUALMINE, I bought it after it devalued so much to a point (that I believe/calculated) that it is undervalued, so I jumped on it. Of course there is a risk, however...
bigbeninlondon

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 02:25:22 AM

You are right that they don't accept credit cards, but using credit card to invest in BTC might not be smart unless you have a plan other than waiting for BTC prices to go up. Using the funds in my bank account is easy enough, heck, you can even deposit the money a day or two later since it is a EFT (because ACH is so slow).

As for the TAT.VIRTUALMINE, I bought it after it devalued so much to a point (that I believe/calculated) that it is undervalued, so I jumped on it. Of course there is a risk, however...

Can we cut the talk about TAT.VIRTUALMINE?  The reason I'm here is because I don't WANT to invest in mining shares.  Miners are my competition.  I want to invest in real world companies doing something besides mining.  Also, this thread is about Btcquick, not some other share you've invested in.

If you want to talk about TAT.VIRTUALMINE, could you please start your own thread?

As for btcquick credit card discussion; not everyone is looking to INVEST in bitcoin.  If you can only buy something with bitcoin, and you want it now, you can use a credit card to buy bitcoin and then purchase it.  That way you are paying for something with your credit card indirectly.  I like that btcquick offers this option to people.
JoseRolles

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:57:11 AM

Can we cut the talk about TAT.VIRTUALMINE?  The reason I'm here is because I don't WANT to invest in mining shares.  Miners are my competition.  I want to invest in real world companies doing something besides mining.  Also, this thread is about Btcquick, not some other share you've invested in.

If you want to talk about TAT.VIRTUALMINE, could you please start your own thread?

As for btcquick credit card discussion; not everyone is looking to INVEST in bitcoin.  If you can only buy something with bitcoin, and you want it now, you can use a credit card to buy bitcoin and then purchase it.  That way you are paying for something with your credit card indirectly.  I like that btcquick offers this option to people.

sorry... (personally, I have a diversified portfolio and was sharing some info about the competition of btcquick as it has helped me)

sorry, I'll stop talking about it then. I apologize.
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:28:59 AM

Another thing to keep in mind, BitInstant has closed for an indeterminate amount of time. I imagine BTCQuick and its competitors will benefit.

alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2013, 09:25:10 AM

I really like btcQuick  it's  fast and safe!

And the Security is nice as well.  High Sales with nice dividends

We will have a great time with it!

filharvey

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:04:28 PM

I've used btcquick and they were good, but with coinbase giving instant deposits, once you have reached the limit, is btcquick going to lose business?

What is to stop anyone who has a coinbase account, starting up the same sort of business and selling for less than the 7% margin?

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Ascension

Activity: 457

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 05:42:10 PM

I've used btcquick and they were good, but with coinbase giving instant deposits, once you have reached the limit, is btcquick going to lose business?

What is to stop anyone who has a coinbase account, starting up the same sort of business and selling for less than the 7% margin?

Phil

We accept customer from around the world, coinbase does not, We offer truly instant transactions(payment clears and you get your coin), coinbase varies from "instant" to a couple of hours.
We do not have a 30 day waiting period for our members to purchase bitcoin instantly. We will be adding bank account integration with competitive rates.

Thanks,
-Ascension

bigbeninlondon

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 06:48:05 PM

Are we going to see any dividends today?  16th looks like the usual payout day. Smiley
Ascension

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:26:57 PM

Are we going to see any dividends today?  16th looks like the usual payout day. Smiley

Yes a dividend will be posted tonight. I will post details in our security thread.
filharvey

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:04:53 AM

Phil

We accept customer from around the world, coinbase does not, We offer truly instant transactions(payment clears and you get your coin), coinbase varies from "instant" to a couple of hours.
We do not have a 30 day waiting period for our members to purchase bitcoin instantly. We will be adding bank account integration with competitive rates.

Thanks,
-Ascension

Oh don't get me wrong, I like your service. Was very well handled. And within a couple of hours max. Sometimes earlier. I will most likely use you again, but saying that there is possible cheaper competition. And that other people could come in with the Coinbase instant(lets put a ? there) purchase.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
JoseRolles

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:45:59 AM

Phil

Thanks,
-Ascension

Just a few days ago, I tried out Coinbase's "instant" and it was truly instant (Level 2 Verified member)! I purchased over $3500 worth and received them in my acct instantly, which I then transferred to another bitcoin wallet and was confirmed!

I was surprised it was so instant and at that quantity because I actually didn't have the money in my bank yet, but since it was EFT, I transferred money on the same day to that account that Coinbase will debit from, and two days later, on my bank ledger I could see a EFT credit from my transfer, followed by a EFT debit. It makes me think and worry about how others who can abuse this system and steal from Coinbase (since the limit is a high 50btc instant), but I guess those verified at Level 2 know that their butts are somehow on the line.

This is just FYI about the competition and my first hand experience with them.

I have a BtcQuick acct and have used them before, but for that day, the buy limit was only $250 for me so it didn't work out and the fee would have been enormous.

A question I do have about BtcQuick is if you all are still manually verifying each order? Because it took about a couple of hours each time I have purchased them in the past because of this manual verification as the company was still in the early stages.
Ascension

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 03:38:34 AM

Phil

Thanks,
-Ascension

Just a few days ago, I tried out Coinbase's "instant" and it was truly instant (Level 2 Verified member)! I purchased over $3500 worth and received them in my acct instantly, which I then transferred to another bitcoin wallet and was confirmed!

I was surprised it was so instant and at that quantity because I actually didn't have the money in my bank yet, but since it was EFT, I transferred money on the same day to that account that Coinbase will debit from, and two days later, on my bank ledger I could see a EFT credit from my transfer, followed by a EFT debit. It makes me think and worry about how others who can abuse this system and steal from Coinbase (since the limit is a high 50btc instant), but I guess those verified at Level 2 know that their butts are somehow on the line.

This is just FYI about the competition and my first hand experience with them.

I have a BtcQuick acct and have used them before, but for that day, the buy limit was only $250 for me so it didn't work out and the fee would have been enormous.

A question I do have about BtcQuick is if you all are still manually verifying each order? Because it took about a couple of hours each time I have purchased them in the past because of this manual verification as the company was still in the early stages.

Bitcoins orders are automated Cheesy - We are still awaiting an update from Zipmark (should have one on the 26th). We are looking to have different limit structure for bank account transactions, but credit cards will remain the same for a while. We working on integration with miiCard so people can jump to the silver level right away.
JoseRolles

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:37:32 AM

excited to hear that it is now automated! Will keep my eye on btcquick!
OneSixtiethOfASecond

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:07:45 PM

I'm going to keep this thread updated to keep track of btcquick's progress.

This needs to be updated to reflect recent dividends and share price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: