Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bit Funder] [btcquick] [Rising profits]  (Read 42678 times)
vlaoou321

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:32:20 PM

Reputation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198808.new#new
Tip: 1CtNCGTyhVkp6AzRwhTsqjkWgwCqk1vSjA
vlaoou321

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:32:58 PM

vlaoou321

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:33:39 PM

The ubiquitous BTCQUICK
 Roll Eyes

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:58:56 PM

Nice, clean look. I like it.
vlaoou321

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:57:30 PM

For people who like their divs, they are going to love a 54% increase to 0.00000290, on last time. To note, the divs have increased nearly X10 since June.  Shocked

Who needs depreciating and uncertain mining co's, eh!

Nicely done Ascension.  Smiley

Thank you! We do have a small amount of shares we would like to sell in order to keep up with this demand... Send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing some and I will post them on bitfunder for you.

As far as news goes: The sell feature should be completed by this weekend from there we just need approval from Zipmark for the integration. Please keep in mind that Zipmark is approving the use of their system to enable us to buy bitcoins from others but they will not have a decision until September regarding the use of Zipmark to allow customers to buy bitcoins from us.

miiCard integration should also be completed this weekend and this is really good as their system allows us to perform AML/KYC. This will also help us automate the membership process.

We have numerous features in the pipeline for development and hopefully with this growth we can hire another developer to focus on some merchant features.

Thanks,
-Ascension
Shares to sell high price, must be listed to BTCT

vlaoou321

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:15:17 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 11:53:10 AM by vlaoou321

May revenue was $ 77,350.25
 June revenue was $ 126,250.58
July 13, 2013 @ 21:45MST are $ 131,947.60!!!
 Total sales for the month of July were $ 320,721.23
August 2013 Sales as of 08-14 0:00 PM - $210,548.93!
August 2013 Sales as of 08-20-2013 4:00 PM - $309,548.93! Number of orders so far this month 1,759

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:16:06 PM

August 2013 Sales as of 08-20-2013 4:00 PM - $309,548.93! Number of orders so far this month 1,759

So average ~87 orders per day, and consistently rising.

At this rate, BTCQuick will be overtaking Gox soon!   Tongue
vlaoou321

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:28:35 PM

So average ~87 orders per day, and consistently rising.

At this rate, BTCQuick will be overtaking Gox soon!   Tongue
If beyond MTGOX, share price will go to the moon

vlaoou321

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 06:30:39 PM

For people who like their divs, they are going to love a 54% increase to 0.00000290, on last time. To note, the divs have increased nearly X10 since June.  Shocked

Who needs depreciating and uncertain mining co's, eh!

Nicely done Ascension.  Smiley

Thank you! We do have a small amount of shares we would like to sell in order to keep up with this demand... Send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing some and I will post them on bitfunder for you.

As far as news goes: The sell feature should be completed by this weekend from there we just need approval from Zipmark for the integration. Please keep in mind that Zipmark is approving the use of their system to enable us to buy bitcoins from others but they will not have a decision until September regarding the use of Zipmark to allow customers to buy bitcoins from us.

miiCard integration should also be completed this weekend and this is really good as their system allows us to perform AML/KYC. This will also help us automate the membership process.

We have numerous features in the pipeline for development and hopefully with this growth we can hire another developer to focus on some merchant features.

Thanks,
-Ascension
good news

TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:45:06 PM

Now trading over 0.00050 and rising. Still a company valued at around $3 million that is on track to 20% monthly dividends with 20%+ month over month growth. Should probably conservatively be valued at around 5x current share price.

Disclaimer: Obviously I am a share holder and still buying. More a guppy than a whale but this one is just printing money. If August finishes as it started we should see share price over 0.0001 within a week and a lot higher as reports come in weekly.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:05:26 PM

Now trading over 0.00050 and rising. Still a company valued at around $3 million that is on track to 20% monthly dividends with 20%+ month over month growth. Should probably conservatively be valued at around 5x current share price.

Disclaimer: Obviously I am a share holder and still buying. More a guppy than a whale but this one is just printing money. If August finishes as it started we should see share price over 0.0001 within a week and a lot higher as reports come in weekly.

Agreed Swede. We're just 25 btc from .0006 now!

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
TheSwede75

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 09:30:27 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 10:06:28 PM by TheSwede75

I am investing as my ASIC mine Smiley
Long term Bull in Labcoin of course but outside of that project BTCQuick is one of the only really CLEAR possible 10x+ shares out there. 100% monthly growth for several months with increasing dividends, how do you beat that?

I think a lot of people are so used to have to calculate in crazy risk in hardware projects and mining operations with dividends crashing cue to Diff increase etc. that they don't quite realize what the kind of growth that BTCQuick shows is worth.

Edit: Maybe I should have kept my big mouth shut. Stock is taking off and I am not done buying yet Sad
Next block of 50k is at 0.0007 and 0.00075 though. Might be worth picking them off as well, if the previous 2 months pattern repeats we will see it passing 0.001 next dividend (unless dividend increases of course... hrm)
vlaoou321

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:39:54 AM

0.0001 OR 0.001 ?

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:07:33 AM

I am investing as my ASIC mine Smiley
Long term Bull in Labcoin of course but outside of that project BTCQuick is one of the only really CLEAR possible 10x+ shares out there. 100% monthly growth for several months with increasing dividends, how do you beat that?

I think a lot of people are so used to have to calculate in crazy risk in hardware projects and mining operations with dividends crashing cue to Diff increase etc. that they don't quite realize what the kind of growth that BTCQuick shows is worth.

Edit: Maybe I should have kept my big mouth shut. Stock is taking off and I am not done buying yet Sad
Next block of 50k is at 0.0007 and 0.00075 though. Might be worth picking them off as well, if the previous 2 months pattern repeats we will see it passing 0.001 next dividend (unless dividend increases of course... hrm)

My sentiments entirely.

Looking further ahead, we would probably need to see the orders/revenue x10 from current levels, but BTCQuick is really starting to look attractive to existing bitcoin, and non-bitcoin outfits, who want to operate in this space.
Just need that 'sell' button to work now. Smiley
Dropthebass

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 08:30:47 AM

Totally right about that sell button. It's the reason why I invested in btcQuick along with the div consistent increase.

At the moment, I'm very satisfied with my investment and I can see an exponentially increased satisfaction once selling btc will be possible.
TheSwede75

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 12:38:46 PM

0.0001 OR 0.001 ?

Fat fingered a zero, obviously I meant 0.001, though at the pace people are opening their eyes to the growth, dividend and future potential I don't think that is enough anymore. $20 million would be a "fair" valuation based on $400k sales @ 5% margin for August and I think we are about to see just that.

Would mean around 0.004 for the stock from current 0.0007
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:09:33 PM

0.0001 OR 0.001 ?

Fat fingered a zero, obviously I meant 0.001, though at the pace people are opening their eyes to the growth, dividend and future potential I don't think that is enough anymore. $20 million would be a "fair" valuation based on $400k sales @ 5% margin for August and I think we are about to see just that.

The thing a lot of the optimists are forgetting is that this is a USD-denominated security not a BTC-denominated one.  If BTC rises sharply vs USD then this ends up losing value fast (measured in BTC).  That's because:

1.  The assets of the company are held in USD - so drop in BTC value when BTC rises.
2.  The capital needed to maintain same profitability rises when BTC rises - and either more capital has to be raised (by selling more shares) or profits (in BTC) fall (despite remaining same in USD).  Both ways has the impact of reducing dividend/share.

So whilst this security performs very well when BTC/USD rate is fairly stable that will cease to be the case if BTC rises significantly vs USD.  And that reduces its value massively to anyone who believes BTC WILL rise vs USD - as profits have to outstrip the likely growth in price of BTC for it to even be worth considering.

As a means of shorting BTC it's great though - decent income AND a very solid short on BTC (if BTC falls vs USD then the opposite to the above applies - and share value in BTC should go through the roof).

Just be very careful not to make the mistake of believing this to be (in practice) a BTC-denominated investment.  If you buy dollars with BTC your investment does NOT become BTC-denominated.
bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:23:17 PM

0.0001 OR 0.001 ?

The thing a lot of the optimists are forgetting is that this is a USD-denominated security not a BTC-denominated one.  If BTC rises sharply vs USD then this ends up losing value fast (measured in BTC).  That's because:

1.  The assets of the company are held in USD - so drop in BTC value when BTC rises.
2.  The capital needed to maintain same profitability rises when BTC rises - and either more capital has to be raised (by selling more shares) or profits (in BTC) fall (despite remaining same in USD).  Both ways has the impact of reducing dividend/share.

So whilst this security performs very well when BTC/USD rate is fairly stable that will cease to be the case if BTC rises significantly vs USD.  And that reduces its value massively to anyone who believes BTC WILL rise vs USD - as profits have to outstrip the likely growth in price of BTC for it to even be worth considering.

As a means of shorting BTC it's great though - decent income AND a very solid short on BTC (if BTC falls vs USD then the opposite to the above applies - and share value in BTC should go through the roof).

Just be very careful not to make the mistake of believing this to be (in practice) a BTC-denominated investment.  If you buy dollars with BTC your investment does NOT become BTC-denominated.

This is not entirely true for btcquick as this is kinda unique kind a "USD/BTC-denominated" security. You always get your cut from the actual rate and not fixed one that you would have payed at the IPO and converted in into USD. Think about it as this if we would take our cut from BTC the same exact thing as you described would happen to USD-denominated security would happen to us. Because if price of BTC/USD rises naturally the amount of BTC bought/traded would go down.
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 01:47:01 PM

0.0001 OR 0.001 ?

This is not entirely true for btcquick as this is kinda unique kind a "USD/BTC-denominated" security. You always get your cut from the actual rate and not fixed one that you would have payed at the IPO and converted in into USD. Think about it as this if we would take our cut from BTC the same exact thing as you described would happen to USD-denominated security would happen to us. Because if price of BTC/USD rises naturally the amount of BTC bought/traded would go down.

It has nothing to do with where the cut is taken from, but from which currency capital is held in.  For this security that's USD not BTC (confirmed by the issuer not too many posts back) - BTC are only held briefly when needed to fill an order.  So when the exchange-rate moves, the USD value of capital remains stable and the BTC value changes.

I'm not criticising the decision to do that - in fact there's no way capital COULD be held as BTC (because when a purchaser places an order there's no way to immediately convert their USD into BTC - those funds are locked in USD for a while until received from the payment processor and moved to an exchange).

If BTC were to double against USD then the effect would be to halve capital when measured in BTC (in USD it would be unchanged).  That means that whilst the same trade volume could be supported in USD, only half the volume could be supported in BTC.  Which means profit in BTC would be halved (though would be same in USD).  Trade volume is constrained by capital due to payments from purchasers having a delay imposed on them before they're available for use - and we know volume is already near/at that limit.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 02:04:31 PM

0.0001 OR 0.001 ?

The thing a lot of the optimists are forgetting is that this is a USD-denominated security not a BTC-denominated one.  If BTC rises sharply vs USD then this ends up losing value fast (measured in BTC).  That's because:

1.  The assets of the company are held in USD - so drop in BTC value when BTC rises.
2.  The capital needed to maintain same profitability rises when BTC rises - and either more capital has to be raised (by selling more shares) or profits (in BTC) fall (despite remaining same in USD).  Both ways has the impact of reducing dividend/share.

So whilst this security performs very well when BTC/USD rate is fairly stable that will cease to be the case if BTC rises significantly vs USD.  And that reduces its value massively to anyone who believes BTC WILL rise vs USD - as profits have to outstrip the likely growth in price of BTC for it to even be worth considering.

Just be very careful not to make the mistake of believing this to be (in practice) a BTC-denominated investment.  If you buy dollars with BTC your investment does NOT become BTC-denominated.

It has nothing to do with where the cut is taken from, but from which currency capital is held in.  For this security that's USD not BTC (confirmed by the issuer not too many posts back) - BTC are only held briefly when needed to fill an order.  So when the exchange-rate moves, the USD value of capital remains stable and the BTC value changes.

I'm not criticising the decision to do that - in fact there's no way capital COULD be held as BTC (because when a purchaser places an order there's no way to immediately convert their USD into BTC - those funds are locked in USD for a while until received from the payment processor and moved to an exchange).

If BTC were to double against USD then the effect would be to halve capital when measured in BTC (in USD it would be unchanged).  That means that whilst the same trade volume could be supported in USD, only half the volume could be supported in BTC.  Which means profit in BTC would be halved (though would be same in USD).  Trade volume is constrained by capital due to payments from purchasers having a delay imposed on them before they're available for use - and we know volume is already near/at that limit.

But surely, increased revenues from new users, which is what we are seeing, negates/off sets a possible rise in BTC. Together with the option to sell, means even more revenue. I get the conversion conundrum.....RentalStarter is another good example, but what am i over looking here, if the goal is to keep increasing revenues/dividends?....which is being achieved in style, btw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: