Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bit Funder] [btcquick] [Rising profits]  (Read 42661 times)
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:12:21 PM

i'm holding out, but i'm losing faith too
Plazma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:51:26 PM

same here >.<

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:55:07 PM

i'm holding out, but i'm losing faith too
what happening with the dividend? did the issuer forgot to pay Huh
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 02:59:03 PM

with all the uncertainty around U.S. based bitcoin companies right now, paying div on time and giving a comprehensive update would have seemed prudent.

I am not quite at the point of selling off but I certainly won't be acquiring anymore shares until Ascension starts giving some info to his shareholders, a lot of whom have lost thousands of dollars in the last two weeks
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:01:58 PM

with all the uncertainty around U.S. based bitcoin companies right now, paying div on time and giving a comprehensive update would have seemed prudent.

I am not quite at the point of selling off but I certainly won't be acquiring anymore shares until Ascension starts giving some info to his shareholders, a lot of whom have lost thousands of dollars in the last two weeks

lot of people suffered more loss......personal I am lose about 30K USD  in last months ~~ every day wake up with diminishing of my investment's value, that is not good ~
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:08:28 PM

Everyone who didn't sell two months ago is down 10/100s of bitcoins. 

We can either sell out at the absolute bottom (re: now) and trust in bitcoin's price increase to continue indefinitely, or we can wait and see our patience rewarded with huge gains down the road, which would mean increased share price AND increased BTC price.

I say if you don't need the money to feed and clothe your children, then leave it there.  These companies aren't going away

(disclosure: I own 10K+ shares of btcQuick, ActiveMining and CipherMine, respectively, so I am definitely feeling the nausea of seeing my portfolio demolished)
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:44:47 PM

We can either sell out at the absolute bottom (re: now) and trust in bitcoin's price increase to continue indefinitely, or we can wait and see our patience rewarded with huge gains down the road, which would mean increased share price AND increased BTC price.

I say if you don't need the money to feed and clothe your children, then leave it there.  These companies aren't going away

(disclosure: I own 10K+ shares of btcQuick, ActiveMining and CipherMine, respectively, so I am definitely feeling the nausea of seeing my portfolio demolished)

Holding those companies is one thing, other things is the counterpart risk is extremely higher than its reward...

if you are serious BTC securities trader you will consider of the trading volume...the trading volume at this moment just not suit for the need of making big profit.
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 03:58:27 PM

It is a little worrisome that the dividend was missed and no word from BTCQuick.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
ahbartsch

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 04:18:17 PM

It is a little worrisome that the dividend was missed and no word from BTCQuick.

Not time to panic yet. Dividends have always been on the 16th or 17th not the 15th.
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 05:10:37 PM

well multiply your nausea by about 20 and thats how I'm feeling right now. I can handle the share price falling it's the lack of info from btcquick that is really dissapointing
Ascension

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:37:15 PM

According to this article http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-sales-service-btcquick-hits-nearly-2m-sales/ BTCQuick is looking to possibly quit servicing three states.

"The company doesn’t yet have compliance, but is working with US lawyer Marco Santori (the Bitcoin Foundation’s regulatory affairs committee chair) on this issue. In the meantime, Bunce is contemplating pulling out of three US states – New York, California, and Texas – until the issue is resolved."

In addition, they have not had any BTC for sale during the past 2 days (at least).

first off - dividend is not late, It is always posted the day after the 15th.

We will have more in stock tomorrow morning. Our transfer did not go through this morning as we expected.

We are still working on the bitfunder issue but this is a process that takes time and we have our lawyer working on the issue.
luke.watson

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:39:33 PM

first off - dividend is not late, It is always posted the day after the 15th.

We will have more in stock tomorrow morning. Our transfer did not go through this morning as we expected.

We are still working on the bitfunder issue but this is a process that takes time and we have our lawyer working on the issue.

It might be worth having a chat with Ken Slaugher of Active Miner

yeah but where is ol Kenneth? not a peep for a few days now...

Working on our Colored Coins Program.
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:46:52 PM

well multiply your nausea by about 20 and thats how I'm feeling right now. I can handle the share price falling it's the lack of info from btcquick that is really dissapointing

That sucks brother.  When this storm passes let's meet on your yacht for a couple rounds of single malt Scotch.
ahbartsch

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:31:37 PM

Hey Ascension, can we get an update on why the dividend is so low? Thanks
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 11:55:44 PM

Because Marco Santoris' fees are so high?
Ascension

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:25:51 AM

You got it. We made a large retainer payment this dividend period. Dividend without legal fee's would have been ~147 BTC
szmarco

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:49:56 AM

You got it. We made a large retainer payment this dividend period. Dividend without legal fee's would have been ~147 BTC

Is there any positive progress?
ahbartsch

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 02:05:51 AM

Thanks Ascension! Keep rocking it.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:31:22 AM

This is why i'm holding out, BTC quick are doing things properly, in the short term, yes - no dividends and dirt cheap shares is a bit disconcerting, however in the long run BTC Quick are positioning themselves for greatness
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:47:36 AM

I was wondering who was making the money, in these turbulent times.

Of course, the lawyers are siphoning it off, at BTC60 a pop. Silly me.  Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: