Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:12:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins  (Read 3812 times)
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:05:14 PM

Yap ofcourse ethereum
Ethereum grow and rise day by day

smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:07:03 PM

I am thinking three coins not one and these are eth, bch, and waves. eth as we all know has established it's own relevance and reliability to the community, bch has many speculations that is why its price is getting pump each month reaching more than $3k on the other hand waves is still too young but very promising coin as of now and I know it will catch up as the next bitcoin.

Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

I am thinking three coins not one and these are eth, bch, and waves. eth as we all know has established it's own relevance and reliability to the community, bch has many speculations that is why its price is getting pump each month reaching more than $3k on the other hand waves is still too young but very promising coin as of now and I know it will catch up as the next bitcoin.
today, almost due to the positive feedback, the price of lightcoin and Bitcoin cache has risen very well, that's why these coins are perspective, practically along with the ether and Bitcoin.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:08:34 PM

I wouldn't be so optimist about bcash, it's not so mature coin. It need some more time to get stable coin. By technology it's better than btc, but still piece of sh*t as bitcoin is. Etherium and NeO are better with brighter future

Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:16:06 PM

I wouldn't be so optimist about bcash, it's not so mature coin. It need some more time to get stable coin. By technology it's better than btc, but still piece of sh*t as bitcoin is. Etherium and NeO are better with brighter future
Yes bcash, a very raw coin. And its purpose as well as other forks is getting money from the air. Such coins can be not one dozen pieces. In the near future there will be 3 more forks ... this is already 8 in all!
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

Yes bcash, a very raw coin. And its purpose as well as other forks is getting money from the air. Such coins can be not one dozen pieces. In the near future there will be 3 more forks ... this is already 8 in all!
As far as I know, there are already such forks: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Super Bitcoin and Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin Cash Plus, Super Bitcoin, Lightning Bitcoin. On the one hand, this extra money is the holder of bitcoin and an increase in popularity, but on the other hand the main bitcoin loses focus
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

Ethereum is already second most popular coin in cryptoworld. I hope that in one day it will completely replace bitcoin
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
In my opiniom, ethereum is the next altcoin after bitcoin used worldide as a payment method on almost all online shops.
I assume bitcoin cash is step forward from ether in price but bitcoin cash is a fork,it couldn't be considered as a main currency.
However, ether is a currency litself like other altcoins. It is widely used in erc20  ICO projects
Same as you. Im also confident that some day ethereum will be like bitcoin now. It can stablish its name and become one of the main coin in cryptocurrency. It has already a stable price that slowly but surely moves up. Actually its hard to compete with bitcoin , but eventhough thatbwas the case its still can handle and remain inbthe second place after the bitcoin. So I believe that it has a good future ahead.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:20:52 AM

Its ETH. This altcoin is known to all community here, actually even newbies are very familiar to it and now its is rising among all altcoins.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:19:51 PM

As of the moment, ETH is next to bitcoin when it comes to value and growth. It is also competitive and I think that it will remain on it current rank for quite some time.

xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:07:00 PM

I think that Ethereum but there is a high possibility that EOS could take Ethereums place in 2018.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:21:18 AM

I think Ethereum is the next altcoin to bitcoin.Obviously now, ethereum's price supersedes any other altcoins. And it is being used in most bounties and bitcoiners. So,for me ethereum is being accepted world wide next to bitcoin.

Absolutely agree with your answer, after bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin are the coins that are released and developed after a long time. However, its development can not be compared to ethereum. Although it was released later, it has grown dramatically, and is currently the most popular altcoin.
bowo79

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

Altcoin which that currently  popular after Bitcoin is ETH, ETH is now a very potential Altcoin, and will a strong competitor of Bitcoin, beat the previous altcoin like Litecoin and Dogecoin, but Bitcoin is the first Grin Grin
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

Undoubtedly the eth and bitcoin cash are the next largest market which is almost accepted worldwide...

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
donnie.darko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

ethereum began to enlarge its current users and even almost reached the same position with bitcoin. in addition to the price that is still reasonable, all the coins in the current ICO began to stick to ethereum
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:44:45 AM

I don't have or either like bitcoincash but I think they are the next most accepted. Coinbase just did and it's the usual place for anyone to buy bitcoin and they will see bitcoincash as an option and some will also include bcc eventually.
rammanbl4

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

Ethereum will takes place in second position after bitcoin. This is the altcoin with many ico's supprot. The price of ehtereum is increasing nowadays.
Johndamba21

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

Anyone got thoughts on XVG or Verge coins? McAfee was saying it could possibly hit 15 dollars within this year. But again i'm really skeptical, can anyone give me any thoughts about it?
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:13:09 PM

I think ether. will be valued as bitcoin in the future.ETH is a huge potential altcoin.Maybe someday it'll be a number.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

Actually it is not easy to find a future leader similar to bitcoin. ETH will beat BTC in the longrun. But Other crypto currencies may also find their place in the digital world. Today Monero, Verge, Dash also show their strengths.

I also like Dala token on Wala platform. I like their team and beleive they will bring this coin to a new level. They are solving problem in Africa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: