Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins  (Read 3812 times)
palermofc

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

Which Altcoin is next to Bitcoin and is being accepted worldwide?
I always answer this question as Ripple is the next Bitcoin but this time I see Etherium is more likely to beat Bitcoin in price and marketcap in a few years.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

Of course the closest to all now to Bitcoin is ETH. But in the future it can change. Nothing is eternal. Perhaps there will be some revolutionary altcoin that will push both bitcoin and ETH

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Etherum or Litecoin are coins that making itself popular worldwide and if we look in future we could see that it will be more and more able to just use them like normal money in shops or places like that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

Next to Bitcoin? i would say Ethereum which is considered the second top currency in the Market, and next would be Ripple it surprises us when XRP made the ATH record December last year and i cannot wait for it to break that record. next il be putting m money to Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Litecoin and Lumens.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

If seen from the current price, the next bitcoin is Ethereum and Litecoin, and maybe both altcoins that have a good prospect in the long term
Rhamon

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Bitcoin rising altcoins decreasing , bitcoin decreasing altcoins decreasing. It is so difficult say any of alternate coin can do it. May be etherium.
The others can not do this.
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

for now there is no altcoin that can replace the position of bitcoin in the market but if we look for a long period of time it seems ethereum is the most recommended altcoin can offset the price of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

I think BTG is a very underrated coin. But unfortunately in the near future, vryatli can be a great growth for this omety, although if you recall the experience of BCH, it is possible to see the price of 3-4k dollars.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Altcoins is an alternative crypto launched after the success of BTC. Generally, they project themselves as a better substitute for BTC,and now for all coin can be said as altcoins or a collection of altcoins.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

I think bitcoin will always be in the first place as if it will launch the technology of lightning network then its bandwidth will exceed VISA many times.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

I value is the ETH or BCH. They authorize to a embryonic to show up as of its cceptance. Many investors and laborers are asset championing this currency. Maybe this coins are the adjacent acclaimed cryptocurrecy in the imminent, of equivalent object of bitcoin.
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

I increasingly watching for BCH because I am pleasantly surprised by its growth and technical characteristics of this asset. I think that the potential of BCH has not disclosed to the end.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

For me it is eth. You transform eth to btc so we employ it. For me ETH and Bitcoin Cash is coterminous to Bitcoin. I again expect that it is our occupation to transform our ETH and Bitcoin Cash or whatever altcoins that we corner previously we employ it.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

Altcoin which is beside Bitcoin and accepted worldwide is Ethereum coin. Yes I believe in Ethereum because I know that Ethereum deserves to be beside Bitcoin. The development of Ethereum was very rapid so it is possible to be beside Bitcoin.
ptraf

Activity: 138

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

Still a question is Ethreum can hold 2nd place after BTC, or even became #1 cryptocurrency.

Imho ETH is more popular among other altcoins. Ethereum easy in use, receiving or sending tokens, and what more important future of ICO connected to ETH.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

No questions asked ethereum is the best altcoin in the market next yo bitcoin. And ethereum have so much potential. And i think ethereum can go head to head against bitcoin in the future.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Ethereum I suppose. Ethereum has gain a lot of traction very quickly despite being quite young. The opportunity to easily all sorts of services on top of it for third parties makes it attractive. It allows crowdfunding, representing things like property ownership, tickets, stock shares and enable safe exchange and trade in these things using the blockchain. That I believe has a lot of value which would make Ethereum interesting for a lot of financial services and other companies.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Ethereum I suppose. Ethereum has gain a lot of traction very quickly despite being quite young. The opportunity to easily all sorts of services on top of it for third parties makes it attractive. It allows crowdfunding, representing things like property ownership, tickets, stock shares and enable safe exchange and trade in these things using the blockchain. That I believe has a lot of value which would make Ethereum interesting for a lot of financial services and other companies.
thanks to the etherium all transactions are colored by most crypto currencies, And this makes eth a very popular and promising coin. I think that together with the restoration of the market, we will see the real possibilities of the etherium.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

I think that the Etherum has all the chances to become a new leader in the cryptocurrency market. I think it's worth thinking about buying the Ethereum right now because the price will continue to grow ..

dudman8

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

Which I know ETH, LTC, MONERO as it also goes to marketcap .

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: