Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:27:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's are finally coming to an end!  (Read 2469 times)
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

Check out my brand new (launched today) Youtube channel for awesome content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPcFBeP5Q8&feature=youtu.be

Yeah your right, There are really an air drop scammers and i am not looking for air drops now a days because of it. I just look for a trusted ico's and join their bounty campaign rather than look for air drop because it was a waste of time since more and more users are creating fake links to hack wallets.
I agree with your view. Joining airdrop just waste your time and it is also dangerous for your infomation. ICOs are more valuable. you can both joinin bounty campaign to understand clearly about it, you also can buy its tokens if you are interested in. ICO can not be die.

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:56:50 PM

You are reading the wrong things mate. First of all , that video is full of negativity and why you come here and spread this ? I have invest into ICO and everything is ok , if you invested into scams , then it's not our problem , it's your problem where you put your money.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Finally. I think that due to the recent flurry of airdrop scams, ICO's received almost no attention and now that the airdrop scams are receding, the attention to ICO's has pretty much diminished. Now, the hype is all around masternodes but that will soon go away as well. I guess, the real question is, what is next??

Check out my brand new (launched today) Youtube channel for awesome content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPcFBeP5Q8&feature=youtu.be

Yeah your right, There are really an air drop scammers and i am not looking for air drops now a days because of it. I just look for a trusted ico's and join their bounty campaign rather than look for air drop because it was a waste of time since more and more users are creating fake links to hack wallets.
I agree with your view. Joining airdrop just waste your time and it is also dangerous for your infomation. ICOs are more valuable. you can both joinin bounty campaign to understand clearly about it, you also can buy its tokens if you are interested in. ICO can not be die.

It could be a waste of time, but ico concept will never end because the market participants are looking for better things as alwats. Icos are the things that make the improvements continue in this blockchain.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Oh dam that's for sure not happening. :-D
ICO is great way to raise the funds for different projects and this can lead to greater development of actual project which we really seek in the real world. For the time being all the ICO are in halted due to transaction difficulty and management of the funds. But the ICO are not gonna end anytime soon. It's need of crypto land and this is what keeps new investors engaged in the crypto currency. If they go off the chart then where people spend their time? Not everyone is good gambler and not everyone can earn through trading. So it's only choice for them and ICO creators know that very well.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

What do you mean? There are at least 10 ICO's taking place in January, and many more to come in the coming months. So I don't think they're coming to an end.

sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

I think it will not end just that way. Not all ICOs are scams same as not all airdrops are scams, both definitely has advantages and it depends on us on how we judge whether it is a scam or not.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:39:12 AM

i think ICO will be never end.
but at the end people getting more smart and becarefull to choosing which ICO is legit and which one scam.
at this moment ICO to many ICO and a little bit hard to find out which one is good

Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:49 AM

I dont think so. Just like IPO. people will invest into ICO with brain. not like the old day.

bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

I don't think ICO's are coming to an end and I would like to know why you think this is happening.

All I see is more and more ICO's, more and more alt coins and the price of alt coins increasing in the market.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

I don't see where you are getting the idea they are coming to an end.

There are still ICO's popping up every week, more and more alt coins appearing and ETH is skyrocketing. Can you back up your statement with something?
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

The ICO does not come to end. Now, on the contrary, many in this way want to raise money to realize their idea, but without regulation it will be difficult to find worthy projects among a heap of garbage.
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

You cannot stop people from doing innovations which they think can do people good. The purpose of ICO's is to bring innovations and enhancement, although its being used by scammers right now. There are still few good ICO project.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

everybody barely understands what you say,  every year ICO will always remain in make and will be created with a unique look and you can see many people to invest on ICO.
maybe from year to year the ICO project will be the target of everyone to gain profit.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

You are reading the wrong things mate. First of all , that video is full of negativity and why you come here and spread this ? I have invest into ICO and everything is ok , if you invested into scams , then it's not our problem , it's your problem where you put your money.

Yep, thats almost about personal experience. I have participated in some ICOs and now I have a good result. Someone sent their btc and eth to scammy ones, so they think that all ICO market is a scam

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I think So because I also like to invest but for now I literally join only their airdrop and some are signatures and I think this year is gonna be the best to gain more profit to ICO to a great benefit with their campaigns.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

No cause to be scared,its a norm to have a a rise and fall in any system,soon there will be stabilization in the system,alot are just emerging in this space, few years to come everyone will be guided on how to invest to guide against scammers

Yeah i believe that there's nothing to worry because there will be always problem in the system. Scamming is normal to people because every does really want to earn more profit, So it only means that we need to be more cautious on the websites that we are clicking not to reveal our self carelessly.
bithuner

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

I am curious about your statement, why do you think they are coming to an end? Right now I see more ICO's and more alt coins than ever.
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

i dont think so, i believe that good projects can bring real benefits to society, and that will make ICO exist. and investing the right ICO can help you earn money
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

No. As cryptoworld become bigger, many businessman will make there own coin.
They will use ICO to raise funds to support there project  thru crowdfunding.
Hope some group or third party will have the authority to review first the feasibility of there business before doing a ico to avoid scam.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

On the contrary, projects and the entire sphere only develops and this is the beginning of the path, see what amounts are collected projects

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: