Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39904 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:04:06 AM

Ecex Exchange are step by step reaching it goals. Followers and viewers on different social medias are pumping, this only means that from time to time many investors are attracted on the platform what ecex exchange had offer. I wanna suggest to make full detailed informations regarding how ecex exchange works. It must be on the introduction and background of the project for every viewers to read it. Make it short and simple. Complicated explanation complicates the situation for the crypto community understand what's your platform is promoting. More power to all the developers, keep it up.

Absolutely yes, there features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. As I follow them on Twitter there very active on there promtion and as well as in facebook. I believed that this project will succeed. Great!.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:08:00 AM

Hey Devs,
It seems you're having a too inactive community here.
I think I could guess why, let me first ask you a question
Who is your targeted audience?

You are right, the ICO audience and Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform clients are very different.
But here some visions:

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform (EETP) clients vision.

EETP users will be very different economic agents who willing to perform the very different set of agreements. EETP blueprints show us, trading systems are meant for various universal agreements
based on assignments from antic cession agreement logic and that there are possibilities to use EETP that all future exploitation is impossible to present.
Here is little overview and examples what private person and companies can do with EETP.

1.Private person.

The simplest problem for the private person is personal loans and loan agreement.  Assume that Private Person wants to take a loan 5000 euros. The easiest use is to sell loan agreement against her/himself on EETP. It means loan buyer is lender and lender can bee assignor and sell loan forward trough stocklike bid/ask system. Byer is assignee and Private person loan is on a free market. Everybody can buy it through EETP.

A private person can, of course, be assignor and sell all her/his assignments on EETP. The process is very simple.Private person log to EETP, there will be Jumio like identification, after that  she/he downloading all assignment related documents to digital container, read NDA and assignment agreement, put the price to assignment and after the submitting data the assignment is on EETP and  Private person role is assignor and her/his assignment is on market.  

A private person can as assignee to find the financier for temporary bills or other loan agreements that she/he have to pay. Adding documents to assignment digital container and put the price Privat person can sell all different obligations her/herself.

2. Company

Mostly same thing as the private person: Thin about possibilities, then the company can sell loans and banks and credit companies have to buy them through simple assignment agreements. Keep in mind that loan agreements and other related documents are in the digital container and belong to assignment agreement. Assignee determine the provisions and assignor have to agree if assignor want to buy  and all this takes place in the marketplace , there mostly the same picture as stack market only instruments are assignments.

3. Financial institutions.

Let say that Italia gets busted. There are hundred banks, wanting to sell the loan agreements and the only way is by phone to find the old classmate in China and try to pitch the quality of distress loan portfolio.
EETP have the solution. Italian bank can but as assignor all loans to one digital container and spread the selling information through EETP to possible buyers and even give in ask side indicative offer. And maybe there will be in ten minutes the deal and the unknown for Italian bank manager Soul credit company bought all loans.

Thank you for reply, but permit me to doubt, private persons are not your targeted audience (if you want me to express my opinion on that, just give me a sign)
That's why your project sounds and looks too sophisticated to forum's inhabitants.
Ordinary people doesn't interact with loans, assignments and etc. selling everyday (I wonder if ever) whilst financial institutions are your clients for sure.
To hit that market you need much more complex approach and some serious backing (fundamental investors, maybe government approval), IMO

The magic word is here in cessio. it is a universal institution that works globally. 2500 years old and little use today.
Cessio's legislation is similar in essential legal systems.I agree, it's hard to understand, but I hope that serious investors will understand.
I am affiliated with credit companies and I am well aware of the needs of both individuals and business people.

That's what my point about, there are so few serious investors here so you might be wasting irrationally using your time.
BUT you'll definitely succeed in fundraising here if you can demonstrate backing of some serious power.
And please take my advice, don't post here ample style posts in exposure-to-history way (which is hardly well-fitting here due to some special local audience aspects)  Wink
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:15:48 AM

Ecex Exchange are step by step reaching it goals. Followers and viewers on different social medias are pumping, this only means that from time to time many investors are attracted on the platform what ecex exchange had offer. I wanna suggest to make full detailed informations regarding how ecex exchange works. It must be on the introduction and background of the project for every viewers to read it. Make it short and simple. Complicated explanation complicates the situation for the crypto community understand what's your platform is promoting. More power to all the developers, keep it up.

Absolutely yes, there features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. As I follow them on Twitter there very active on there promtion and as well as in facebook. I believed that this project will succeed. Great!.
Very active promotion of the project team. I hope that the product is also being made actively. No news on the exchenge?
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

I see your project is too much good. I want to promote this project on YouTube. If you want to do this contact with me.
Yes I agree with you on this and support you. You must go ahead and ask the dedicated people about this it will help the publication by a ample .
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

It is very interesting how such companies are taxed in Estonia. I want to ask the team, how will your company pay taxes?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:19:14 AM

Say your project reminds you more like an exchange, but rather the provision of banking services. And also there will be notarial services. I understand correctly?
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:49:31 AM

Wow another trading platform website. You guys keep growing. I hope you will offer more better benefits for clients. Goodluck to your project. I will further check your website to know more details.
A great Exchange. Ecex Exchange is really doing great and also good to see a another good exchange out. These exchange ICO will surely help the cryptos world to grow out more. Good luck for the project
Very true Im sure that this will make cryptocurrencies price much higher since there is a competition between trading platforms. And when that happens we traders will surely make mire income.

You have a point, but in the other hand there is also a chance that fees will be more lower because there is a lot of exchanges now and this is a challenge for them why crptos will choose them from those already existed exchanges.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

Say your project reminds you more like an exchange, but rather the provision of banking services. And also there will be notarial services. I understand correctly?

I guess you're right. This is similar to providing bank failures, because these services are provided not only to individuals, but also to companies and financial institutions.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:24 PM

What country are you based Dev? Because I received a PM about this project who has not posted on this thread yet.

Ecex.Exchange  and PlanetZiggurat OÜ  jurisdiction      https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

The Estonian legal environment favours entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mind-set. Foreign investors have equal rights and obligations with local entrepreneurs. All foreign investors may establish a company and conduct business in Estonia in the same way as local investors; no restrictions apply.
Estonia has concluded treaties for the protection of investments with 31 countries, including the USA, Germany, France, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Switzerland. Also, agreements for avoiding double taxation have been made with 53 countries, including the EU.
The legal system in Estonia is based on the Continental European civil law model and has been influenced by the German legal system. Unlike in common law countries, Estonia has detailed codifications and issues are solved according to those. Estonian law is basically divided into private and public law. Generally, private law consists of civil law and commercial law. The public law consists of international law, constitutional law, administrative law, criminal law, financial law and procedural law.
Estonia has a three-level court system. County, city courts, and administrative courts adjudicate matters in the first instance. The majority of courts of the first instance are situated in county centers. The courts of the second instance hear the appeals against decisions of courts of the first instance. Courts of appeal are courts of the second instance (sometimes also called circuit courts). The courts of appeal are situated in Jõhvi, Tartu and Tallinn. The Supreme Court, situated in Tartu, is the court of the highest instance.
A statement of claim is filed with the court of the first instance, an appeal to the court of the second instance and an appeal in cassation with the court of the third or the highest instance. A matter shall be heard in the Supreme Court only after all previous court instances have been passed. The filing of an appeal is governed by respective codes of court procedure.

Read more  https://investinestonia.com/

Thank you for the cognitive response, but you can more practical question. If I live in Estonia and receive income in the crypto currency, do I have to pay taxes?
Semaj123

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:13:46 PM

What country are you based Dev? Because I received a PM about this project who has not posted on this thread yet.

Ecex.Exchange  and PlanetZiggurat OÜ  jurisdiction      https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

The Estonian legal environment favours entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mind-set. Foreign investors have equal rights and obligations with local entrepreneurs. All foreign investors may establish a company and conduct business in Estonia in the same way as local investors; no restrictions apply.
Estonia has concluded treaties for the protection of investments with 31 countries, including the USA, Germany, France, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Switzerland. Also, agreements for avoiding double taxation have been made with 53 countries, including the EU.
The legal system in Estonia is based on the Continental European civil law model and has been influenced by the German legal system. Unlike in common law countries, Estonia has detailed codifications and issues are solved according to those. Estonian law is basically divided into private and public law. Generally, private law consists of civil law and commercial law. The public law consists of international law, constitutional law, administrative law, criminal law, financial law and procedural law.
Estonia has a three-level court system. County, city courts, and administrative courts adjudicate matters in the first instance. The majority of courts of the first instance are situated in county centers. The courts of the second instance hear the appeals against decisions of courts of the first instance. Courts of appeal are courts of the second instance (sometimes also called circuit courts). The courts of appeal are situated in Jõhvi, Tartu and Tallinn. The Supreme Court, situated in Tartu, is the court of the highest instance.
A statement of claim is filed with the court of the first instance, an appeal to the court of the second instance and an appeal in cassation with the court of the third or the highest instance. A matter shall be heard in the Supreme Court only after all previous court instances have been passed. The filing of an appeal is governed by respective codes of court procedure.

Thank you for the cognitive response, but you can more practical question. If I live in Estonia and receive income in the crypto currency, do I have to pay taxes?
That's a good question, perhaps dev should answer that questions, to clarify the mind if someone wants to invest in your project. This is a very challenging project because there are so many task to work in terms of legal issue.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

is this project really have a notarial services? How they can do that if it's over the internet? Anyway, let's just wait for the devs to clear all our thoughts about this project. I really hope that devs will find good promoters to promote the project and to gain more serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Efta321

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:05 PM

It is very interesting how such companies are taxed in Estonia. I want to ask the team, how will your company pay taxes?

this I'm sure is not just any company because of taxable, yes I guess they pay taxes in the way people usually pay taxes. I hope this project is successful.  Wink
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

Interesting Roadmap !  I think  on April 2018 it is going to be more interesting for the investors because the plan is to get listed in the exchanges.

Do you have also a Roadmap for the exchanges?  Which exchanges do you want to get listed first ?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:22:20 PM

Pretty sure you will be taxed on your income based on whatever laws estonia has on regular income tax. If only evading taxes was simple and convenient every one would do that
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

Yes guys, exchange branch going to popular in the end of 2017, i hope we will see nice perfomance and some unique system with instance or at least fast trading process!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

Please post more about this thread..I want to about it...because it has lack of information...if anyone want to join it then they need more information
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

Any news about it? Devs can you offer us more element of discussion? I don't want that the lack of informations would burn the interest of people

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

This trading project sounds pretty promising tho. Would definitely hope that it will be a successful one. Perhaps it would look more professional if all the informations about your trading platform are well organised into the front page instead. Just a little suggestion to help improvise your project ; )
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Is The bounty campaign released already ? I would like to join and  even do a translation for you guys ,I'm intressted on where you project is going and i would like to be a part of it.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

I cant see whats the point of this ann? can you give me more information about it? More information is needed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: