Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39903 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

It's amazing to see Ecex Exchange has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .

I agree, because on their determination they do as much as they can to insure a great management. Also, I believe on the ability of the team as they work professionally on this project and can provide to fix solutions just to insure the users to be comfortable and contented.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

This kind of project has a potential to become successful in the market industry. Since that the main and ultimate goal of the PlanetZiggurat is to bring assignments on Ecex Exchange trading platform, make boost your ability to attain this. I believe that the team working on this project can be able to fill the gap by creating a market environment, system for active trading platform of assignment agreements. This means changing of owners of a multitude of agreements and documents. I'm looking forward to the continues progress of this exchange.
Of course a very interesting concept and very complicated I did not fully understand all the functions of this platform, it would probably be easier for professional bankers to understand...

Maybe dev should make a flow chart or a video tutorial how their project really works, im sure it will help basic knowledge people like us to understand how their project will going to work, but all in all Exec exchange have a huge potentials to succeed.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

I see your project is too much good. I want to promote this project on YouTube. If you want to do this contact with me.

I think if they launch contest promoting this on blog sites or on youtube etc. It can increase its popularity from potential customer and investors.

Quite right! How about advertising on YouTube? This is not a bad idea. Then the dissemination of information about the project will go much faster.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:33:34 PM

This kind of project has a potential to become successful in the market industry. Since that the main and ultimate goal of the PlanetZiggurat is to bring assignments on Ecex Exchange trading platform, make boost your ability to attain this. I believe that the team working on this project can be able to fill the gap by creating a market environment, system for active trading platform of assignment agreements. This means changing of owners of a multitude of agreements and documents. I'm looking forward to the continues progress of this exchange.
Of course a very interesting concept and very complicated I did not fully understand all the functions of this platform, it would probably be easier for professional bankers to understand...

Maybe dev should make a flow chart or a video tutorial how their project really works, im sure it will help basic knowledge people like us to understand how their project will going to work, but all in all Exec exchange have a huge potentials to succeed.

Seconded for sure, I was thinking quite the same.
Since the project is quite sophisticated it will be helpful to make such an explainer, tutorial

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:18:41 PM

"PlanetZiggurat exchange will produce information flow which is similar to stock exchange information flow. If our trading platform connect to automated trading platform and electronic order book trading platforms, the flow of clients will be guaranteed."
Hope they have a good partnership whatever trading platform they can work with.

Yeah, I also hope that they can explain well what they are really want us to understand. As of now Im a little bit confused about those trading platforms connections and that flow of clients will be guaranteed. A video tutorial will do.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

"PlanetZiggurat exchange will produce information flow which is similar to stock exchange information flow. If our trading platform connect to automated trading platform and electronic order book trading platforms, the flow of clients will be guaranteed."

I'm sure that such a partnership exists, otherwise it would be foolish for developers to guarantee a large flow of customers without creating all the necessary conditions for this
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

Yeah agree with you. The project is little bit difficult to understand with written texts. A video tutorial or even a powerpoint animation would be great to understand the project in a better way.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

Absolutly, we need addictional informations to find outselves more confident about what they are purposing.
To be more clear myself, if you want to stand out, just say it, in the way you will stand out.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

Yes ypu are right that it is quite promising.And good trading platform.And the great team working on this project.i belive that this project will successful.i also want to invest in this project And i hope i will get more profit into future.i wish good luck to all devlopers and all team members and all devlopers.
cheechu

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Wish to be a millionaire in 2018

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

I have just noticed about this today, i think its late for me to join the bounty and also i thinks that no one is welcome newbies for the signature campaigns here. This exchange seems good and i think they may get some good clients very soon too boost their setup. wish you good luck ecex.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:35:56 PM

I have just noticed about this today, i think its late for me to join the bounty and also i thinks that no one is welcome newbies for the signature campaigns here. This exchange seems good and i think they may get some good clients very soon too boost their setup. wish you good luck ecex.

actually not too late for us to join this project but surely our income is less. for signature campaign problems for beginners there must be just try you search. good luck.  Cheesy
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:23:37 PM

Sounds, of this of course, it is beautiful, but whether it will be executed correctly. To talk one sense and to do another. I hope conceived, will become reality.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

The written text are not made easy to understand about this project...but I think DEV can make the project easy too understand... & hope they will announce bounty soon
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:10:11 PM

I really like the idea of being able to trade factoring assignments! This would help small businesses, that want to grow, a lot!
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

I wish I was that rich to partecipate in the jackpot lottery, I will just stay here and stare at the winners. I wish good luck to everyone!

Hey friend, don't lose hope, not only rich people can participate in the jackpot lottery, You just need some enough funds to participate, you also need good techniques and a pure luck to win this jackpot lottery. So don't lose hope, maybe devs will give us chance to join for free. Let's think positive.
I think the lottery is going to be like a level system with various stage..so if dev decide to throw in a free lottery that means everyone there is in for free and that goes the same for premium lottery..so you can accumulate at-least from the bottom
This depends if their tactics will be successful but if not maybe they will change their rules. More participants means more will be able to spread their lottery promo. Hoping also that the dev will tackle this issue for the popularity of their project
Yeah guys! Keep hopes alive! Chances are made by us and not by chance. Every participants stand a chance to win be it whether you are wealthy or of below average income as long as you did invest in their project. Let's see it from another angle,lets just say,touchwood if i did participate but i didnt win in their lottery. I'm still considered lucky because i am one of the pioneer investor of this successful Trading Platform & definitely i will get to enjoy privileged Early investors bonus with more profits returns than those late comers.. hehe so... I'm the winner!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:50:55 PM

actually not too late for us to join this project but surely our income is less. for signature campaign problems for beginners there must be just try you search. good luck.  Cheesy
Never late to do something. If you are the early birds you will catch bigger worms, if you are late you catch smaller. Bounty is the big cake for anyone.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

When do the ICO will start? And how is the payment or the specification of the token? I didnt see it in the first page
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:18:57 AM

Because many members investors here focus on making profit, Majority of these after the ICO always want to sell their coin immediately.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:00:30 AM

When do the ICO will start? And how is the payment or the specification of the token? I didnt see it in the first page

Visit https://ecex.exchange/ to find out about tokensale, it's live now. START :20-11-2017 and END 19-04-2018, we still have enough time to participate.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:57:40 AM

I think making a signature for a beginner is useless, it is very small. It is necessary to wait a little and get a signature with the link.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: