Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ziggurat 🔥 Ecex Exchange 🔥 Assignments Trading Platform  (Read 39904 times)
IOTA_THT

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

Reserved.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

What country are you based Dev? Because I received a PM about this project who has not posted on this thread yet.

Ecex.Exchange  and PlanetZiggurat OÜ  jurisdiction      https://ico.ecex.exchange/ico-details/

The Estonian legal environment favours entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mind-set. Foreign investors have equal rights and obligations with local entrepreneurs. All foreign investors may establish a company and conduct business in Estonia in the same way as local investors; no restrictions apply.
Estonia has concluded treaties for the protection of investments with 31 countries, including the USA, Germany, France, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Switzerland. Also, agreements for avoiding double taxation have been made with 53 countries, including the EU.
The legal system in Estonia is based on the Continental European civil law model and has been influenced by the German legal system. Unlike in common law countries, Estonia has detailed codifications and issues are solved according to those. Estonian law is basically divided into private and public law. Generally, private law consists of civil law and commercial law. The public law consists of international law, constitutional law, administrative law, criminal law, financial law and procedural law.
Estonia has a three-level court system. County, city courts, and administrative courts adjudicate matters in the first instance. The majority of courts of the first instance are situated in county centers. The courts of the second instance hear the appeals against decisions of courts of the first instance. Courts of appeal are courts of the second instance (sometimes also called circuit courts). The courts of appeal are situated in Jõhvi, Tartu and Tallinn. The Supreme Court, situated in Tartu, is the court of the highest instance.
A statement of claim is filed with the court of the first instance, an appeal to the court of the second instance and an appeal in cassation with the court of the third or the highest instance. A matter shall be heard in the Supreme Court only after all previous court instances have been passed. The filing of an appeal is governed by respective codes of court procedure.

Read more  https://investinestonia.com/

Thank you for the cognitive response, but you can more practical question. If I live in Estonia and receive income in the crypto currency, do I have to pay taxes?

Pretty sure you will be taxed on your income based on whatever laws estonia has on regular income tax. If only evading taxes was simple and convenient every one would do that
Exactly that would be the case if the estonia government
has this law then pretty sure they would follow the rules. It would be difficult to build a business thinking that there is a tax to payed. I expect that this project will be facing many legal issue due to the government has eyes in the internet.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:57:46 PM

I cant see whats the point of this ann? can you give me more information about it? More information is needed

This year we will be implementing two of Ziggurats related developments.(ICO like themes)
We inform you all about developments but keep in mind that our roadmap is in the months but it's not in the days.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform news will be in the January 2018.

Please have a little patience....

Tõnis Hilep

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:02:50 PM

Is The bounty campaign released already ? I would like to join and  even do a translation for you guys ,I'm intressted on where you project is going and i would like to be a part of it.
Yes you can find out apply at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2495467.0. What languague you want to reserve? I have sent pm to manager about reserve. But i still not receive reply. Maybe full of slot.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:23:38 PM

Happy to know about Ziggurat tokens, as it is valuing equally treated with USD. Its a good deal for paying for Exec.exchange trading platform services Ziggurat tokens can be used on exchange rate 1 ZIG = 1 USD. As per the Early Bid Bonus allocation hope we are still in first week and we can successfully get 30% tokens added on top of every purchase ?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:10:32 AM

I see your project is too much good. I want to promote this project on YouTube. If you want to do this contact with me.

I think if they launch contest promoting this on blog sites or on youtube etc. It can increase its popularity from potential customer and investors.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

I cant see whats the point of this ann? can you give me more information about it? More information is needed

This year we will be implementing two of Ziggurats related developments.(ICO like themes)
We inform you all about developments but keep in mind that our roadmap is in the months but it's not in the days.
Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform news will be in the January 2018.

Please have a little patience....

Tõnis Hilep

Really! Wow, very active ICO as one of the staff always update here on the thread. Hoping for your success since many users is looking forward on this project and also me of course. As they always update on there platforms many will convenient on this ICO . Great!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:46:44 AM

we can see that you are trying to work hard to make some progress, I would like to make a suggestion for website, I think if you could make some improvement on the website would be great and more attractive.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:11:28 AM

This project is really great. Ecex Exchange is a very productive project, and I hope this progress will continue to aim its goal in the world of cryptocurrency. The Ecex Exchange plan to start in Estonia because of the price. I really hope that you will Keep your costs low, and can also create a more attractive price list. By continueing the better efforts and hardworks that resulted in a good outcome, more investors will come to take in this Ecex Exchange as an Assignment Trading Flatform. I'm looking forward to this promising project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:25:05 AM

Wow another trading platform website. You guys keep growing. I hope you will offer more better benefits for clients. Goodluck to your project. I will further check your website to know more details.
A great Exchange. Ecex Exchange is really doing great and also good to see a another good exchange out. These exchange ICO will surely help the cryptos world to grow out more. Good luck for the project
Very true Im sure that this will make cryptocurrencies price much higher since there is a competition between trading platforms. And when that happens we traders will surely make mire income.

You have a point, but in the other hand there is also a chance that fees will be more lower because there is a lot of exchanges now and this is a challenge for them why crptos will choose them from those already existed exchanges.
Thats what I want to happen in the future. If a trading platform offers a lower charge then more clients will get attracted to invest on them. More income on both ends, everybody is happy.

It will be wiser not to only get attracted to the low cost of the transaction in an exchange. There are already several crypto exchanges and it will be a challenge for this project to be able to compete with them not only because they will be able to lower the transaction charges but also maintaining that every transaction will be safe and secured.

Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:21:38 AM

These improvements are made by hackers, DIDOS attacks, and the safety of the site from malicious software. I heard news about the biggest threat of hacking company last week and read. For the safety of investors.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

Wow another trading platform website. You guys keep growing. I hope you will offer more better benefits for clients. Goodluck to your project. I will further check your website to know more details.
A great Exchange. Ecex Exchange is really doing great and also good to see a another good exchange out. These exchange ICO will surely help the cryptos world to grow out more. Good luck for the project
Very true Im sure that this will make cryptocurrencies price much higher since there is a competition between trading platforms. And when that happens we traders will surely make mire income.

You have a point, but in the other hand there is also a chance that fees will be more lower because there is a lot of exchanges now and this is a challenge for them why crptos will choose them from those already existed exchanges.
Thats what I want to happen in the future. If a trading platform offers a lower charge then more clients will get attracted to invest on them. More income on both ends, everybody is happy.

It will be wiser not to only get attracted to the low cost of the transaction in an exchange. There are already several crypto exchanges and it will be a challenge for this project to be able to compete with them not only because they will be able to lower the transaction charges but also maintaining that every transaction will be safe and secured.
Lower fee transactions means more clients will surely likely this. Not just that it seems it is also secured compare to other exchanger, seems a good project. Many exchangers are now emerging and it has higher fees of transaction and their level of security still needs some development.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:16:50 AM

That's a pretty good new to all of those who are in this project.
That is also going to help the clients and traders .
Keep it up guys and congratulations .

There project is really good having different standard of trading platforms.One of their trading platform is planned to be developed every edge of the projects which percival is the primary choice. It will also guarantee maximal compatibility with the Depository and to integrate the trading platform and the depository with external signing authority like blockchain.I hopefully for the success of the team.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

I see your project is too much good. I want to promote this project on YouTube. If you want to do this contact with me.

I think if they launch contest promoting this on blog sites or on youtube etc. It can increase its popularity from potential customer and investors.
That's a good idea to spread more about their project. There are many YouTube users so probably this will help as this project is still under development. Maybe they can find many investors if in any case they will have a YouTube  add.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

New Year’s Jackpot

1 000 000 main prize will be played out on 1st January 2018!

Participate in Ecex Exchange ICO in period 15 December to 31 December 2017

With total amount 50 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 1 Million ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 10 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 200 000 ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 1 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 20 000 ZIG tokens (two prizes).
With total amount 0,5 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 10 000 ZIG tokens (five prizes).
The tokens will be deducted from the December advertising fund.

If you are new to cryptocurrencies then contact us by email, here on web chat, facebook or Telegram and we will help! .

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

Say your project reminds you more like an exchange, but rather the provision of banking services. And also there will be notarial services. I understand correctly?

I guess you're right. This is similar to providing bank failures, because these services are provided not only to individuals, but also to companies and financial institutions.

If this is the provision of banking services, then why did they position themselves as a stock exchange? It's strange, because they are completely different things. Exchange and exchange, as well as banking services where there are always loans. Something I do not understand.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

Developers are running Xmas promo guys..thats really amazing offer i think is right time to join..1million token can just make sure millionaire...Anyway great promo

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

You just need to analyze all the details posted in the OP and tried to read some posts here Im sure you will be able to understand what this project is all about. Base on the title it's an exchange with different features.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:56:31 PM

New Year’s Jackpot

1 000 000 main prize will be played out on 1st January 2018!

Participate in Ecex Exchange ICO in period 15 December to 31 December 2017

With total amount 50 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 1 Million ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 10 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 200 000 ZIG tokens (one prize).
With total amount 1 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 20 000 ZIG tokens (two prizes).
With total amount 0,5 Ethereum and over and you have chance to win 10 000 ZIG tokens (five prizes).
The tokens will be deducted from the December advertising fund.

If you are new to cryptocurrencies then contact us by email, here on web chat, facebook or Telegram and we will help! .

Wow, this is an amazing giveaway. 50 Ethereum is at the moment nearly 35k USD .  When you just imagine; 1 ZIG token is equal to 1 USD and you win the prize ?  Welcome the next Crypto-Millionaire !

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

I wish I was that rich to partecipate in the jackpot lottery, I will just stay here and stare at the winners. I wish good luck to everyone!

Hey friend, don't lose hope, not only rich people can participate in the jackpot lottery, You just need some enough funds to participate, you also need good techniques and a pure luck to win this jackpot lottery. So don't lose hope, maybe devs will give us chance to join for free. Let's think positive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: