Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed.  (Read 15967 times)
yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:06:37 PM

I'm sure that's true... because that's all you have.  Goofy pictures and the same rhetoric and lies you spew over and over. 

Cool story, bro.

shut up and pay the charity bet!

I guess that bfl has massive cash flow problems.
Strongly recommend a refund

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

Actual competence may weaken self-confidence, as competent individuals may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University conclude, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others".

Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:

tend to overestimate their own level of skill;
    fail to recognize genuine skill in others;
    fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy;
    recognize and acknowledge their own previous lack of skill, if they are exposed to training for that skill.

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 04:16:30 PM

Ok, so BFl is NOT a con... oh... ok....

Didn't actually read it did you... Not possible because you can't possibly read that quickly.  But you go on and attack me, like I'm the problem mr troll.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.640

And, like I tried to explain, quoting the entire comment makes the thread unreadable.  Of course that's what you prefer right inaba clone?

I have an idea, cloudhasher, rather than come here and attack the community as you have perhaps you should be honest about the reason you WISH BFL was legitimate:

"We have 3 mini rigs on pre order with BFL. This represents a massive $90,000 investment"

Your Order #100019552 (placed on March 5, 2013 4:50:53 AM CST)
...Hello,
I am not sure that I responded back to you or not but wanted to let you know that we have received your payment..
I have attached your order information.
Dave
Butterfly Labs, Inc.
Account Manager
913-271-6744

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:53 AM, <emmanuel@cloudhashing.com> wrote:
Hi David,
Receipt for my payment. Should take 3 working days to reach you
Please watch out for it.
Kind regards

But why you would attack the community is beyond me.  

Wow dude, you were accused of being a scammer on your VERY FIRST DAY in these forums:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163741.0

No wonder you want to defend Inaba... you are his customer and just like him you've been accused of being a scammer.

You would rather I be like you and call everything a scam?

So wishing BFL to be legitimate makes me a bad person?

Give me a break. Either put up real proof that BFL are thieves a d won't deliver or plainly shut up. It's one thing to complain about delay, another to call a perfectly legitimate operation a scam.

Regards

I posted evidence of the scam. Go look at my post again.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 02:42:08 AM

You would rather I be like you and call everything a scam?

I'm actually closer to calling your operation a scam.

Your website claims to sell contracts but the actual contract is nowhere to be found.

I think you're onto something here boss... guys comes in and claims to have spent $90k on BFL phantom ware then he attacks us like WE'RE the idiots.

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:22:47 AM

It's obvious with recent propaganda videos and lack of communication that the entire scheme is ready to collapse, i have enough information on the major players to initiate my lawsuit once everything goes south, but don't have enough owed to me to make it worth the initial investment for legal counsel.
Are you still buying BFL debt?
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 12:38:57 PM

What an incredibly stupid thread!
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:41:51 PM

What an incredibly stupid thread!

The OP probably made a fortune off of BFL investors. Now he is quiet while the BFL orders roll in for 10 cents on the dollar.

If you are going to scam folks, go after BFL investors. They are pre-screened for you.  Grin

And the OP was right about one thing:
There is very little chance of BFL being honest enough to refund everybody's orders...

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 04:49:43 PM

This thread appeared in just a few days and then it went quiet.  I'm not sure the op was successful in buying any BFL pre-orders.  If you read through the thread it look like the OP may have been building some kind of fraud case against BFL. 

There is no indication the OP scammed anyone or even tried.  He simply made an offer that he thought represented the value of these miners.  BFL has never delivered on any promise they've made.  Ever.

The evidence has been here all along:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: