Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever?  (Read 8892 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:00:44 AM

The price of bitcoin will not increase its price forever because all of the things that you can see in the world has its own end and if the people transfer into another type of cryptocurrency then it will result for a huge downfall for the price of bitcoin since the demand will change and it will go down also. Bitcoin might be increasing right now but in the next couple of years, we might see a dumping season for bitcoin.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

It should keep increasing as long as there is demand and it should keep on increasing until it hits it's ceiling closer to when the amount of bitcoins are no longer able to be mined and can simply be sent by those who have got bitcoin already.
The price of bitcoin technically depends on the trend or what so we called the demand rate of bitcoin in terms of transactions, investments or trading that users are about to do just to show the support on the bitcoin community or any form of crypto-currency because we all know that all types of crypto are quite aligned to each other so their are dependent on the flow of price of bitcoin in terms of development and growth of bitcoin stock and demand.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cpousersonu

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:22:18 AM

I think after a certain time Bitcoin prices will grow but slowly not like currently like a rapidly.
Bitcoin prices increase only reason that many kinds of alt coin in the market and the medium of purchase these all coin is bitcoin so after certain year the medium of exchange through Bitcoin decreased by 50% & reaming 50% replaced by another cryptocurrency like lite coin ,dash,monero, Etherium, Zcash, Wave.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:25:24 AM

No, currencies never functions in one direction. Thoughbitcoin price is rising quiet rapidly, however it does not mean that it will go on forever. Price of cryptocurrencies depends solely on the flow of demand and supply. As supply of bitcoin is restricted, its growing demand is pushing its price in upward direction. When this price stops growing further or slows a little bit, its investors starts booking by selling bitcoins in market.  These traders after some price fall again starts buying bitcoin resulting in raising its value. That is why when bitcoin crossed $11000 level dropped sharply (nearly 21%) and settled around $9000. Now again its rising, today it again crossed $11000 mark.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:28:18 AM

In my opinion the bitcoin's price will keep increasing as long as there is high need and demand for this crypto currency. It will become a lot more valuable in the nearest future for sure, thats why so many new investors come recently and started buying BTC.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

In my observation so far since I started bitcoin, the price increases gradually and if it decrease its value, it is just small amount. The price goes higher despite the fact that sometimes it decrease take note by just a small amount. So I am sure that the price of bitcoin will increase further.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:32:13 AM

In my opinion the bitcoin's price will keep increasing as long as there is high need and demand for this crypto currency. It will become a lot more valuable in the nearest future for sure, thats why so many new investors come recently and started buying BTC.
Yes, the price is expected to grow continuously as the demand keeps on increasing. New investors are getting in a large scale into bitcoin, an true proof for the same is the price of bitcoin in India selling at an price higher than that of the market value. A $2000 difference is found which is truly upon the demand.
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:35:18 AM

Yes, the price is expected to grow continuously as the demand keeps on increasing. New investors are getting in a large scale into bitcoin, an true proof for the same is the price of bitcoin in India selling at an price higher than that of the market value. A $2000 difference is found which is truly upon the demand.

The price is really likely to increase eventually without stop. This is very normal, in daily life, there is inflation on products and our income shoul do up at the same time.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

No i do not think bitcoin will increase the value forever due to correction.
Correction is needed for bitcoin to make healthy market so not always increase the price forever.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

That is exactly true, having a fixed supply is a good in investment on long term, as bitcoin is increasing weekly and every months we have an all-time high,
I think price cap is impossible because no one is employ to regulate its price.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

Maybe it depends on demands of the market, So that the bitcoin will be increase the value.
But if not the bitcoins will be going dump, But not so dump but sometimes to pump also.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Berlusco1n

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:17:25 PM

in long-term the bitcoin will go up, however of course it will one day hit its maximal value, I predict this value will be far from todays value. Therefore I consider BTC as a good investment - not a bubble, gamechanging idea, limited issuance through long period of time
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:20:53 PM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

I think it will not happen because as what we know, bitcoin has only a limited supply at 21,000,000 BTC and with 16,716,937 BTC circulating supply already. If that leads as to the question as to when will the last bitcoin be mined, well, google says that the last bitcoin will be mined on 2140s.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:21:13 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency.I think the cost of Bitcoin grows only because of the rush around him.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:23:18 PM

no one really knows and it is also hard to say so. But as far as I know, the market value is jist dependent on the demand from the market such that if the demand increases, the market value is getting higher and same thing goes when the demand is getting lower. So I think as long as the demand is increasing, the value of Bitcoin will continue rising.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

The price is really likely to increase eventually without stop. This is very normal, in daily life, there is inflation on products and our income shoul do up at the same time.
for me the as long as there is people that are adopting and keep on investing in bitcoin the price of it is continous on rising and also not all the time so we ave some to say that there is a movement cause there is a time that it may dump too.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

It should keep increasing as long as there is demand and it should keep on increasing until it hits it's ceiling closer to when the amount of bitcoins are no longer able to be mined and can simply be sent by those who have got bitcoin already.
If demand continues to increase and supply is constant, then yes. But of course lets not forget bitcoin's behavior especially when it comes to its price, it fluctuates anytime. On the other hand, bitcoin go up in value as long as more people continue using them and the demand improve faster than the creation of the supply. This trend will continue for some time before supply starts to slow down.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

To be honest ..you never know..but in a nutshell it will keep on increasing thats why it is the most trusted investment out of all
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

To be honest ..you never know..but in a nutshell it will keep on increasing thats why it is the most trusted investment out of all

When bitcoin price increase it shows that it will forever but when its price going to down that shows its going to down forever but mostly bitcoin price grow up and many people earn big amount from bitcoin.

bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:18:09 PM

The fundamental of this is many countries by now are getting introduce to bitcoin and I think most of this country accept bitcoin as a virtual currency I thinks that's how bitcoin getting surge again and again for some reason I still doubt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: