Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever?  (Read 8892 times)
Aimer08

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:32:59 AM

I guess yes,  Because the price of bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger day by day time by time we cannot see the future but we can assure that we will be having a great future using this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

It maybe increase sometimes, but i don't think it will be constant. It may decrease or stable. But i hope it will increase continuesly
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:13:27 AM

I think
Bitcoin's price will increase forever. Because if we think, then we can think of Bitcoin's price in 2009. If we had bought 1 BTC in 2009, but now its price is more than 36,000$. So think, Bitcoin Whether its price will increase forever? According to me, the increase will increase.

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:18:32 AM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
if the price of bitcoin will increase forever i think theirs no users are poor every body will be reach and because of that we are not going fall down so if that is become a try why we not be happy its every party haha!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:24:29 AM

The price of bitcoin will keep on rising and it will keep increasing as long as there is a demand of it.

tamsak21

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:25 AM

The price of bitcoin will still rise and rise because bit is spreading in the world and it will grow and grow until it consumes the world and we will use  bitcoin for the payment of our expenses.
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:29:54 AM

I think a correction was needed and it came when it rolled back to 9k. It is now floating above 11k and i have feeling that with demand the price is going to increase even more. Still this bubble can burst anytime and there is no guarantee.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

Hopefully it will so our investment will also grow. However, we can never deny the fact that there will be times wherein bitcoin value drops though it won't be that deep; it is just part of some cycle wherein values always fluctuates. So far, bitcoin value have been condtantly increasing with little fluctuations though but atleast it doesn't really go way too deep.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

Price of bitcoin increases, but in between fluctuations and price drops take place leading to an end result of growth. At present we're very low in number than the fiat that we use around the world. When the usage increases automatically the growth will continue, because of the limited supply or the limitations in mining of bitcoin.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

for me yes i expect the price of bitcoin to go up and up the only thing that bitcoin is stronger than any other coin is it's support base. but by the time there exists coins with much stronger features than bitcoin, bitcoin's market share will slowly be eaten down and eventually be replaced by other coins. by that time, it's price won't be increasing much as people would support these othere coins.
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:50:44 AM

Yes may be bitcoin increase forever, but we need to advance our mind not only to increase bitcoin may ba its falling down, not always a high valur, they have a low value.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

It should keep increasing as long as there is demand and it should keep on increasing until it hits it's ceiling closer to when the amount of bitcoins are no longer able to be mined and can simply be sent by those who have got bitcoin already.
I don't think so, Every currency should be followed by a life cycle where ups and downs will be appeared. Sometime you see the price hike and price depression. It's like a business cycle. But every Bitcoin holders think that Bitcoin price will raise again and again. But reality is not like that. If you analysis of the recent times price trend then you can predict about price value. But it's not logical thinking that this price will raise forever.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:06:13 AM

There is no doubt about the price of bitcoin keep on increasing forever only. As a investor you have to decide at what level enter and what level exist. Each and every level there is dip with bitcoin and it get corrected and sustained to start the next level mark.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

for me yes i expect the price of bitcoin to go up and up the only thing that bitcoin is stronger than any other coin is it's support base. but by the time there exists coins with much stronger features than bitcoin, bitcoin's market share will slowly be eaten down and eventually be replaced by other coins. by that time, it's price won't be increasing much as people would support these othere coins.

That's right, bitcoin right now is the strongest and most influenced coin in cryptocurrency world and the demand of it is getting bigger day by day so the price increases. Bitcoin is so famous that many establishments thinking of having it as one of their mode of payments. But no one knows when is the time another coin can surpass it by having more features and advantages. When that time comes bitcoin price may drop down, so right now just enjoy and give more support in bitcoin and keep on saving money so that you'll have a better future.
crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:40 AM

There is no doubt about the price of bitcoin keep on increasing forever only. As a investor you have to decide at what level enter and what level exist. Each and every level there is dip with bitcoin and it get corrected and sustained to start the next level mark.

Unless the price can grow constantly? It seems to me that there must be a bearish trend someday. I am frightened by the sharp growth of the crypto currency. But despite this, I invest in bitcoin to make a profit

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

up and down the value is common in the stock market. so nothing will ever go on forever. it may take some time for the pump and vice versa. so in the stock market all can happen depending on the needs of trade and investors.
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:23:39 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:55 AM

Of course bitcoin will go down one day. No one knows when but I would sell my coins once they reach a big mark like $100.000. Better to make a big profit than to wait for the ultimate profit and take a loss at the end.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:41:53 AM

The price cap has really helped in escalating the price value of bitcoin over the last three months; the price has been overwhelming! Well, some Analyst did projected the price hitting a 10,000$ mark which it did and also surpassed; the reason isnt far fetched because of the price cap and alot of people are still getting to purchase the bitcoins. This can only lead to price increase of the unit price of the bitcoins. Well, if and when a regulatory body comes in place to help review this setting of maybe with the bitcoin forks, the unit price can be slashed.   
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

Actually it is still increasing and it is nearly $12,000. I think it will increase forever, but not always. I mean before it goes up again, it will go down a bit. I think they are reaching some equilibrium to make it balance but we can expect that it will be higher than what we think and someday will rule the world, in good terms of course.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: