Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18589 times)
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:39:12 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Fill out this form and win 1 Ether - https://goo.gl/forms/win91V0u6mljlxHu2

Base from what I read, your already know how to trade your money because you already earn quite a lot from trading, I think you should continue on what your doing if you wanted to earn more from what you already have or you can just spend the money if you want to feel the money that your currently earn from your hard work.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:39:42 AM

I am very proud of you as well. I want you to continue what you were doing because you seems to understand the business better than most of us. I think this time you can make more in few months because you have enough capital. Cheers!

HOMT

Powered by,
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:42:32 AM

very well done. don't remember to diversify into other asset classes imo to preserve wealth.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:57:19 AM

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams (after bribing a few of the devs, I got massive discounts in comparison to market prices and drove the volume up on their respective markets to get them listed on coinmarketcap which catapulted their price). Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Fill out this form and win 1 Ether - https://goo.gl/forms/win91V0u6mljlxHu2

You are very fortunate from the start that from .01 btc it become 12 btc therefore i say you should continue to trade or hoard it and extend your lucky days in which your bitcoin will still have the opportunity to double or triple it for a couple of years in which it will make you richer today than yesterday. You may also spend some of your bitcoins to charity if you think you feel you are blessed enough and become more happy of helping others.

Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:59:07 AM

If you have 12 bitcoin it is good to hold some amount of this and the rest converted into altcoins. Because altcoins are increasing their value the investor also like to invest in the altcoins. The crypto currencies are very profitable and having a good future for the users.

Hold some amount of bitcoin and get the benefit of high price in the future.

Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:30:40 AM

Diversify it into other things like stocks and fiat, doesn't even have to be that much.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:09:35 AM

If I were on your shoes, I would hold 3 BTC and play the other one on trading. Trading gives you opportunity to earn big bucks. All you need to do is just read stats and study the flow of crypto. It will sure give you high income once you got used to trade. Like my friend, he's on trading he uses binance.com for trading its easy to use. You just have to decide which coin you want to invest. On choosing coins you have to go with the flow. Choose the ones which is the most people buy. Goodluck to you mate!
HitiinxMary

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:15:15 AM

Put them in a safe place and wait another 2 years and then retire early. Make sure you get all the forks and dont talk about having the bitcoins as someone might get jealous. Avoid all risks and be happy to have them.
He dont even need get all the bitcoin fork coins, bitcoin price will help him become million air soon Grin
ngodanh1303

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

If I was you, I would create a portfolio that consists of:

30% BTC
30% ETH
20% NEO
20% OMG

and I would forget about it and come back in 3 years.

If you think you are good in trading and can continue doing so, sure, but markets are not stable right now and there is a risk you might lose most of your portfolio.

That Good Ideas
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:18:59 AM

Your having clear strategy your question only gives the answer selling bitcoin is dumbest Idea investing on altcoin best option Even the bitcoin price decreases if good potential altcoins if you buy it will hold the value may it rise do some good research on altcoins if you really want to hold for long time Dont follow current trend and pump dump group.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:27:05 AM

6 months ago. 1BTC ~ $1000. And now you have 12 BTC, each about $9000  Shocked.
Are you serious?
I see you're very good at trading altcoin, why not continue?
the same thing thats in my mind,he make all the way ul and
Suddenly asking us what to do,as far as what the answers here is concern
The OP is much capable of earning that all of us and i think its better
For us to ask hin what to do that him asking es.

But to Ops concern i may suggest just continue your strategy
Or better convert it to fiat and make a living outside this community
Seems like your not happy on what you are doing now
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

Oh my goodness! That's a big amount of money right there. If i have that amount of bitcoin, i'd probably hodl it because bitcoin is continuously rising all the time. Just hodl it man. Believe me.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:32:01 AM

If you have 12btc keep  half of it use the remaining to invest on a good project or use it to buy etherum when it drop deep.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:33:41 AM

Forget about your Bitcoins for 3-4 year and enjoy your life! Cheesy
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea.
I would say its better to maintain on the thing that you did on last 6 months. Imaging starting out with less money and make it grow to 12 BTC  isnt a joke even an average person cant really make up that high.Im sure on that even investors would struggle to reach out 12 btc within 6 months with just that capital.If i were you better to continue on what you are doing. If you dont mind, whats the thing you are actually doing? Grin

I agree, you should continue what have you started, because I think you are a smart guy and knows exactly how to make more profit. But starting your own currency is quite hard, and I think there are also some ICO's already existing who had the same objective as yours, if I am not mistaken!
And still you can do all what you have said, since I think you have the courage. But if I were you, I will just invest on altcoins because there I can earn more profit without having too much risk.

BitWangZi

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

Sell a part of BTC and then to buy other tokens such as EOS, ETH, and so on. Hold them for a long term.
XCoinPay

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

5)Sell them and travel around  Wink
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:02:54 AM

Try investing half of your bitcoin.But try to hold also something for yourself and for your family in the future.You could also give me some so that I can try to have some bitcoins too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:19 AM

When I read the heading, I felt the poster might not be forthcoming with the truth. But then I read his response to the question of how he made 12 bitcoin and that got me thinking about the possibility of his claim. However, I have been trading for years and I have not attain such feat of yours. I will advice you keep your bitcoin and keep doing what you did to get the bitcoin in the first place!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

I would sell 2 BTC and hold the rest. Enjoy life a little

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: