Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/2d562c28-006b-4a31-8499-768f4042c5c4

Yes, it seems that the assessment looks realistic. This project is worthy of such a high score.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/2d562c28-006b-4a31-8499-768f4042c5c4

I've never heard of such a project analyzer before. It's amazing but only the strong points in those sections are listed.

Where it's supposed to be the weak sides are the dashes just the lack of information. How is this possible?
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

I am absolutely sure of the success of the project without looking at the problems that the crypto community is experiencing now. It's clear that everything goes to prohibit information about the crypto currency and projects associated with it. I am sure that by the end of 2018 all problems are stabilizing. The project will collect all that it needs for a large-scale and full-fledged launch. I wish such a deafening success!

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

Hey there!

As an ICO that is building a crowdfunding platform, Kenya is a great place to talk about Blockchain and crowdfunding. It was really great to meet lots of professionals in the Blockchain industry. Alongside that, we were building contacts to support part of the Acorn platform.

Acorn is changing crowdfunding for good, we will be global, accessible and transparent. In order to support local growing businesses, we need professionals on the ground in the country. That's why we're visiting as many countries as possible, not only building our Blockchain partnerships but building professional contacts that can help Acorn be the most successful crowdfunding platform yet. We'll be in Moscow and Dubai soon.

We've got some exciting announcements coming up next week concerning the platform's structure so have a look at our Telegram page for the latest. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg
What about new partnerships after Nairobi summit? Should we wait any hot  Announcements about it? Also what do you think about all these ICO bans on FB, twitter, linkedin ... How do you plan resist it? maybe projects like Qchain will help you?
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

I am absolutely sure of the success of the project without looking at the problems that the crypto community is experiencing now. It's clear that everything goes to prohibit information about the crypto currency and projects associated with it. I am sure that by the end of 2018 all problems are stabilizing. The project will collect all that it needs for a large-scale and full-fledged launch. I wish such a deafening success!
What facts force to think so? Are you think that at the end '18 all gov's will allow any crypto?

What about new partnerships after Nairobi summit? Should we wait any hot  Announcements about it? Also what do you think about all these ICO bans on FB, twitter, linkedin ... How do you plan resist it? maybe projects like Qchain will help you?

Sorry, but FB/Tw/Ln no bans ICO. They restrict ICO ads - paid ad. But for reposts/retweets it's not work

I follow project. I'd like this
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

is it true that your platform can be used in any country? when do you plan to launch the platform? will there be a beta version for testing?

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

What facts force to think so? Are you think that at the end '18 all gov's will allow any crypto?

Sorry, but FB/Tw/Ln no bans ICO. They restrict ICO ads - paid ad. But for reposts/retweets it's not work

Is that means FB and twitter bounty campaigns still works?
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

Check out where we were last week... made some great news friends

Tell me why you decided to take part in the summit in Nairobi? Why did you choose this country? What other countries are you planning to visit?

Hey there!

As an ICO that is building a crowdfunding platform, Kenya is a great place to talk about Blockchain and crowdfunding. It was really great to meet lots of professionals in the Blockchain industry. Alongside that, we were building contacts to support part of the Acorn platform.

Acorn is changing crowdfunding for good, we will be global, accessible and transparent. In order to support local growing businesses, we need professionals on the ground in the country. That's why we're visiting as many countries as possible, not only building our Blockchain partnerships but building professional contacts that can help Acorn be the most successful crowdfunding platform yet. We'll be in Moscow and Dubai soon.

We've got some exciting announcements coming up next week concerning the platform's structure so have a look at our Telegram page for the latest. https://t.me/joinchat/HI_eCBG0fCRCl1ja-d5JDg

When do you plan to visit Moscow? I would like to attend your event. My friend Johnny, who lives in Moscow, said that he would also come to your presentation.
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

Tell me why you decided to take part in the summit in Nairobi? Why did you choose this country? What other countries are you planning to visit?

Hey there!

When do you plan to visit Moscow? I would like to attend your event. My friend Johnny, who lives in Moscow, said that he would also come to your presentation.
Yeah! Do not miss Russia. I will gladly go to the event and bring a few potential investors. Anyway in Russia there are many smart people and many of those who are willing to invest.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

Not only in Russia need to go. It is necessary to strengthen the marketing to the max in all directions. Times are difficult for the market now, you need to push.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

Hey there!

Yeah! Do not miss Russia. I will gladly go to the event and bring a few potential investors. Anyway in Russia there are many smart people and many of those who are willing to invest.
Wow, this is gonna be an interesting meeting! Give please details your trip (in what place and in what time). I will definitely come to the meeting
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:55 AM

Hey there!

Wow, this is gonna be an interesting meeting! Give please details your trip (in what place and in what time). I will definitely come to the meeting

Great news! when will you be in Moscow? I am very interested in the conditions for attending the event.
acorn_announcements

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

Hey there!

For Nairobi, got a sweet video coming out today, will post the link when it goes up!

For ad bans, really interesting topic, I'm just writing an article about it on our Steemit page, link to follow.

Basically, I'm optimistic about the ad ban, but will let you know why in my next article Wink
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

Is that means FB and twitter bounty campaigns still works?
No one forbade doing retweets and reposts because banned only advertising so the company's bounty on the contrary will become much more relevant than before

Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

I did not say that everything is closed and it's time to sprinkle it with ashes. I just noticed that since the beginning of this year (2018 if anyone does not know) we have already received restrictions and a ban on advertising in the largest social networks (Facebook and Twitter). Yes, it does not shake repost / retweet, but this can only be the beginning of such a regulatory process. Can not this be? It's good that as long as these restrictions are of such an "advertising" nature, but that we will not know further - that's why such thoughts arose.  Wink

acorn_announcements

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

Did you hear about our Steemit page?  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@acorncollective/3-steps-to-stay-safe-on-telegram

Latest article how to stay safe on Telegram Smiley
acorn_announcements

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

We've been busy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KjZq-lMrV4&feature=youtu.be
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Did you hear about our Steemit page?  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@acorncollective/3-steps-to-stay-safe-on-telegram

Latest article how to stay safe on Telegram Smiley

Very timely about the Telegrams.
does not work in half the world.
The idea of the need for a decentralized system is becoming clearer.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Hello. I’ve already seen several of such solutions. What makes Acorn unique?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

Hello. I’ve already seen several of such solutions. What makes Acorn unique?
Globality. The Acorn team is really interested in popularization of crowdfunding all over the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: