Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

In general, I want to say thank you to people who do all this, the project and the attendant. Was part of this process - it's a pleasure! I have a lot of experience in such projects and I know how it can help the needy. People around the planet will be able to use this for their own benefit and the world around them. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

Devs, what about other languages ANN? Are they coming or you decided to have only English thread? It is a bit difficult for me to read English WP, I would prefer Korean translation.
It would be good to start ANN thread of the leading countries of investors. This can improve the rate of fees. You have bounty program which will be able help to implement this

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

A very unfortunate period for the collection of funds ICO. But who knew that the correction in the cryptocurrency market would begin. This situation can affect the fees in the worse side. What will you do if the correction continues for another 2-3 months?
We’re confident the recovery is underway and we are already in a great position despite the correction and with the marketing we have going out should we should be fairly immune from issues in the market on a macro level
Maybe you're right and the recovery has already begun. It remains to wait for additional investors. Usually in the rising market people have free money) for which your ICO project is suitable)

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

Devs, what about other languages ANN? Are they coming or you decided to have only English thread? It is a bit difficult for me to read English WP, I would prefer Korean translation.
It would be good to start ANN thread of the leading countries of investors. This can improve the rate of fees. You have bounty program which will be able help to implement this
I am sure it will help, we need at least Korean, Russian and Japanese  translations.
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

In general, I want to say thank you to people who do all this, the project and the attendant. Was part of this process - it's a pleasure! I have a lot of experience in such projects and I know how it can help the needy. People around the planet will be able to use this for their own benefit and the world around them. Grin
I like it because they think about social initiatives. May be they will help people around the world make it better. In the end this is the first goal of crypto.
Bujuman

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

May be you are rigt but most intresting things take place here in English branch. Concerning Acorn they show here good feedback answering at our questions.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

https://cryptocoin.news/analysis/out-of-little-acorns-6530/

'From Little Acorns, Reshaping The World Of Crowdfunding With Acorn Collective by Jillian Godsil.

Huh, your CEO looks like John Michael Dorian, M.D. aka J.D. from "Scrubs" serial ) such a positive guy!
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

May be you are rigt but most intresting things take place here in English branch. Concerning Acorn they show here good feedback answering at our questions.

Translation of the topic into other languages increases the reach and loyalty of the audience. If the team wants to successfully complete the ICO, it must take care of the maximum coverage of potential investors.
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:44 AM

In General, I also think it is more comfortable for investors to study the project in their native language. To the same indeed, for this there is bounty-program. Please take this into account Wink
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:07 AM

Do you have any arrangements with exchanges? what happens if you do not reach the softcap?
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Do you have any arrangements with exchanges? what happens if you do not reach the softcap?

The team has already answereded this question a few messages above. Negotiations are underway, but at this stage it is still too early to talk about exchanges
Streets 2.0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

I got a great idea today related to my profession. I think that this can be done in an excellent project and try to place on your platform! Who you know suddenly realize the idea will soon be as simple as "one-two-three"? If the project can be adapted to the different language groups for the collected funds, I think it will be just a bomb! Smiley

Davidwastaken

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:03:15 AM by Davidwastaken

When a founder sets his campaign target he sets it in a USD value.

The OAK contributions count towards this funding target in USD using the current OAK exchange rate at the time.

We then protect the USD value that he has managed so far. If the OAK value goes down in the meantime, Acorn’s platform will have to make up the difference. However, if the OAK value goes up in the meantime, Acorn will be able to keep this difference.

So yes, volatility can be a problem for Acorn, should there be a prolonged or massive downswing right during the time when we’re due to pay large campaign payouts.

This is one of the reasons for the liquidity reserve. It’s an allocation of the ICO proceeds that will help to smoothen out currency swings from large campaign payouts and OAK dumping by founders, but can also be used to sell off some tokens gradually during campaign raises (helping to protect us by locking in the USD value) and also maintain liquidity for us should we need to cover some of these contributions after an OAK downswing.

It is one of the drawbacks of using crypto for campaign contributions, but we believe we’ve got a workable mechanism to overcome this.

That said, we also expect that over the long term, crypto’s volatility, including OAK’s, will improve. Additionally, crowdfunding’s expansive nature (each founder must market his project and recruit his own backers, meaning each project potentially brings in lots of new users into the token ecosystem), our project incentive fund and other token growth mechanisms should help to maintain OAK demand and support the token price over the long term.

@Cryptobudgie Thank you for your very detailed and re-assuring response (I didn't quote everything, too long). If this is the type of thinking behind this coin I'm more than happy to invest. Kickstarter's days are most definitly numbered.

And please no airdrops, a coin of this quality won't need it.

The situation described by you is absolutely analogous to that as any of us invests in ICO.

For example, when I exchanged my ETH to OAK, its price was about a quarter more expensive than today. Of course, today it is still subject to the exchange of 1600 tokens for one ETH, but ETH was more expensive. And it turns out today OAK I can buy more profitable than a week ago.

What do I want to say by this? We always find ourselves before the choice to invest now or later, or not to invest. These are our risks. And no guarantees. But the project that you decide to give their acorns will obviously have to exchange some of these funds for a fiat currency for to be able to developed their idea. And thus we can say that part of the collected funds probably will be fixed in a fiat currency.

Thanks for always trying to assist. I'm not too concerned on the OAK value on a personal investor level, fluctuations in crypto are standard. My concern (which Cryptobudgie now explained) was around those fluctuations and how they plan to mitigate them. Honestly if they can deliver what's in the whitepaper OAK can be one of 2018's best investments.
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

http://www.thedrum.com/profile/news/282155/acorn-collective-s-streamlined-solution-the-troubles-crowdfunding

Acorn Collective’s Streamlined Solution for the Troubles of Crowdfunding. A nice piece in the Drum.

Grin
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Guys, how are you gonna cope up with the current situation of the crypto market? Does this greatly impact the ongoing ICO?
This should not be a big problem for Acorn. Almost every project encountered a market dump in during an ICO company. Life is harsh and ugly, and only the strong survive!

So it means, no changes on the number of tokens or price per token? I believe so, many have encoutered this but some are adding a percentage to investors or simply a plus tokens to investors.
I do not think that we should seriously worry about the fall of the market. For new startups, this is a chance to prove themselves. A good project is always in price.

Yeah we can say that. Hopefully those who bought when eth is at peak will not create such a fuss. One more thing, how is the team handling the security over the information specially client personal data and the ICO itself? We know some projects have suffered from cyber attacks stealing not only information. Thank you!

Basically, this is not cyberattacks but a different kind of phishing and social manipulation. In one big project, they stole $ 2 million simply by posing as administrators who collect a pool for pre-sale.
Yeah I have heard of that project too. Phishing has become a notorious medium of scamming. One more thing, how can the project sustain itself when crowdfunding will be free? Thanks!
Toltekayotl

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

In recent days there has been a strong correction in the prices of crypto-currencies and Acorn fees have decreased, but now the trend seems to have changed and I hope the project will manage to easily reach the hard cap of pre-sale.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

In recent days there has been a strong correction in the prices of crypto-currencies and Acorn fees have decreased, but now the trend seems to have changed and I hope the project will manage to easily reach the hard cap of pre-sale.
I think that the frequency and volume of investments are influenced by the situation in the cryptocurrency market. While the market storm - the investors are sitting quietly. I think if the market turned around and the price of bitcoin will finally start to grow - investments in the project will increase.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/the-acorn-collective

We have been listed on Cointelegraph's ICO Calendar. Be sure to check us out!
appraiser

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/the-acorn-collective

We have been listed on Cointelegraph's ICO Calendar. Be sure to check us out!

More of these listings, it helps the project to develop. People learn about it faster
Streets 2.0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Especially good in the project is that people with a great desire to help crypto currency than ordinary currency - that's for sure. Hence the project that would have received say $ 100 can get 150-200. I read the study where I asked how people relate to raising funds for such projects - in general, people respond positively, emphasizing that everything should be transparent and without fraud!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: