Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251500 times)
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Thanks for the info! If I fail to participate in the event - a recording will be available later?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
I think this is a premature question. Towards the end of ICO usually this information appears. And is largely dependent on the success of the project.
I know a lot of projects which had planned the listing on exchange before the start of the ICO, in the case of successful completion. For example HOQU had an agreement with hitbtc it is during the presale.

Is this the same project that decided to introduce the KYC procedure after the ICO? Even participants bounty campaign must undergo KYC. I think this is fraud.
Yes you are right. This is frank fraud. The project concludes a contract with the investor and then violates its terms. I would attract the responsibility of the team Hoqu
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Usually they do not want to advertise. Tokens should be interpreted as utility tokens to work on the platform. And not as a speculative tool.

This is a crypto sophistry. Calling white black. Every ICO have to include a disclaimer in their WP in case SEC will ask questions. But any investror lookin for profit and speculative tool. Not an utility token.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

Thanks for the info! If I fail to participate in the event - a recording will be available later?

Have any article or transcript? I don't have much time to view but I can to read during the day. If any can it would be great! At least thesis  Wink
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:07:22 PM

Oh. I think Facebook is no longer the best place to conduct an Live AMA after recent events related to the ban of bounty companies on facebook

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

On your website as a partner is indicated European Crowdfunding Network. Tell us, please, on which issues you are working on and what benefits this interaction brings.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Devs when you are planning to go on exchanges? Maybe you are already negotiating with some major exchange?
I think this is a premature question. Towards the end of ICO usually this information appears. And is largely dependent on the success of the project.

For any investor it is important that the tokens get on the exchange as quickly as possible. I know some good projects that roll into the pipe, because they can not get to the  exchanges. People forget about such projects quickly.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

For any investor it is important that the tokens get on the exchange as quickly as possible. I know some good projects that roll into the pipe, because they can not get to the  exchanges. People forget about such projects quickly.
Acorn will be on exchanges asap. They declarate it in their WP. Thats why I contribute.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

Do you plan to develop your own mobile application? This is very relevant and important in our time. By the way, how are things going with presale? have you reached softcap?
Klater1901

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

Do you plan to develop your own mobile application? This is very relevant and important in our time. By the way, how are things going with presale? have you reached softcap?
By the way, Yes, the mobile app is a good idea. It is comfortable and speaks of the seriousness of the project.
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:01:06 AM

The mobile application, as one of the stages of the road map - it will be cool.
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

I badly imagine what I can do in the mobile application for crowdfunding. Watch news and videos? Why do you need an application in this case?
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I badly imagine what I can do in the mobile application for crowdfunding. Watch news and videos? Why do you need an application in this case?
I think mobile application can help investors more easily pay attention to and understand the project and so on all the information
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

Guys will you provide digest of the most interesting questions and responses from AMA? I just do not have time to read that much info  Grin and yes, the most interesting question is listing plans Wink
willoweb

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

I think mobile application can help investors more easily pay attention to and understand the project and so on all the information
I think at the first stage there will be enough competently developed site, although after successful fees to spend part on developing a convenient mobile application.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

I think at the first stage there will be enough competently developed site, although after successful fees to spend part on developing a convenient mobile application.

Well, in the development map of the project, such a point would look profitable. I think such an application will be.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

Well, in the development map of the project, such a point would look profitable. I think such an application will be.
Currently it is very problematic to register the app in the appstore. They are biased to applications associated with the cryptocurrency activity
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Currently it is very problematic to register the app in the appstore. They are biased to applications associated with the cryptocurrency activity
by the way I heard that telegram was deleted from App Store, do not you know whether it is somehow connected with crypto? There were also bans of crypto related topics in Facebook, Tweeter is the next Grin
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:14:37 PM

by the way I heard that telegram was deleted from App Store, do not you know whether it is somehow connected with crypto? There were also bans of crypto related topics in Facebook, Tweeter is the next Grin

How to link telegram and crypto? Or telegram for crypto only?

I hope that Acorn starts their project successfully without any crack. I'd like idea and some details of realization.
Facebook not main channel
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I don't think it's connected with crypto, just their own policy towards chats.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: