Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2800$ Altcoin advice )  (Read 1179 times)
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:11:33 PM

I think the best option is to buy and hold ethereum if you can wait for long term. Also you may split it into Dashcoin and Litecoin.. Ethereum is expected yo grow like bitcoin in near future..
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

700 usd in btc, 700 usd in eth, 700 usd in hedge token $HDG, and 700 usd in Hive $HVN.
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

This is a pretty good sum of money to spread it for the most perspective altcoins. For sure you have to spend at least 20% of this sum to buy Ethereum, and about 15% — to NEO. Do not forget Ripple – spend about 10% for it as well as for DASH. Ethereum Classic can give you fast benefit in the middle of December (hope).
hitler007

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

How about Amor (amorcoin.org)? Their concept of decentralising the dating industry sounds very solid and they have a good chance of mooning. I think that they just started their crowdsale and they also have a limited 20% bonus discount which might end soon.
kimfromfin

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:57:41 PM

Hey, i'm a real newbie in cryptocurrencies, but i am interested in buying some coins.

The prices seems really high at the moment, should i still buy right now or wait and hope for price drops?

Thinking about starting with about 1000 dollars, was thinking about ethereum, litecoin and waves.. any other suggestions for a low budget of about 1000 dollars?
ETH 50%, LTC 30%, Waves 20%?

Taking suggestions and researching all the time.
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

my advice is better on btc course because there I think more guaranteed and certainly in the investment, let alone you will invest in the long term I am sure will be more profits that you will get.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:11:49 PM

good list here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

Coins you counted, omisego lisk and neo are great coins for long term investments. I can safely suggest them. Also you can invest dash, stratis and monero my friend.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

You should buy BTC or ETH at this time and sell some time later, that would be better. Currently, ETH and BTC are still very attractive.

Will count on this as on a good suggestion. Generally all the "good altcoins" are equally prices today and move more that 10% of the fund to the ICO is risky. Imao you can still byte from growing market of coins staying in BTC also you can benefit from many ICO staying in ETH - 'cause their tokens deployed in Ethereum ecosystem.
kimfromfin

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

Coins you counted, omisego lisk and neo are great coins for long term investments. I can safely suggest them. Also you can invest dash, stratis and monero my friend.

ill look into these, thanks!
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:05:36 PM

There is a sense in your words. Today everybody is so enthusiastic about the jump of Bitcoin that all forgot that really big BTC holders can do the tick and it will be its dump, when altcoins will also change their price sufficiently. I’s better buy Ethereum and think about NEO.
Come on! Big BTC holders are not so dumb to do that. You think it is a small thing holding for all these years and then just coming to the market with a lot of future prospects and then start dumping to crash the market. Even if they do, for how long is it going to take before the market recovers and those who see it as a chance to buy lower will grab it away from them, and to me that absolutely ends up being their loss!
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

Good day everyone.I sold all my altcoins and btc for fiat and i have 2800$ at the moment.
My question is : Is it worth investing for 2-3 months in 2-3 altcoins or i better split my money and use like 1400$ for intraday trading top volume coins for small profits?
If investing i am thinking:Neo,OMG,Lisk but no idea what will happen right now to the price due to bitcoins rise.In case BTC crashes it will grab the alts down with it as it happened from 5k to 3k.
Would be glad to hear opinions.

Investment in NEO, OMG and LISK is a very good one and promising I can recommend and investment in Ardor then hold for a while you will surely get profit from it
MrDorea (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:03:48 PM

Thanks once again to everyone for the replies,big gains to all )
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

I think that LISK and NEO  is good pick for short, but I advice you buy some DASH and ETH. And you can invest some in BTC, of course, 20k$ is real for first half 2018. Good luck! And good mind, of course

LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

look into viberate, you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

I would divide the money. Be sure to buy bitcoin. Buy a few altcoyins. You can try to trade, but it's risky. You must first learn how to trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: