Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC value is growing day by day ?  (Read 3593 times)
rameshEl (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

... also has a maximum cap of 21 million coins.
I’m pretty sure, this maximum cap of 21 M coin will be much less with in case of death of owner when no one know about his wallet. Also recently saw one guy lost 75,000 BTC with the loss of his hard drive.

sctnygli

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:25 AM

I think on the contrary, people may use encrypted currencies in a few years or more than ten years in the future. Encrypting money has intrinsic value. It can make people communicate more conveniently and quickly. The cost of transfer is also very low.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:26:39 PM

The hedge funds are plowing in, in preparation for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange listing bitcoin futures on December 11th (the estimated date of launch).

To be a true hedge fund you need to be long as well as short, so owning the underlying asset (bitcoin) allows them to then short on the CME. Having a lot of coins also means they can manipulate the price a bit. For example say they have gone short on the CME and want to force the bitcoin price down towards settlement time - easy, just sell the actual bitcoins you have bought.

Prepare for a very wild ride when the futures are launched.

So do you think this increase is due to "big money" coming in? That would explain the very sudden surge in the price but I'm not entirely sure how sustainable this would be.
There are many other reasons except for this he has explained of big money coming into bitcoin market. The basic market law satisfactorily explains the rise in prices of bitcoin day by day.

The demand of bitcoin is tremendously increasing in the international market and now the usage of bitcoin in online transactions, online shopping etc. is also becoming common. The massive interest of public in bitcoin is increasing its value.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

Many factors affect the growth of btc value, with the number of bitcoin only 21 million while its users continue to increase the bitcoin value continues to grow from day to day coupled with the existence of fundamental techniques that influence the development of bitcoin values
MotulDiesel

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

BTC value growing everyday because the innateness of bitcoin is limited and no-inflation. Many people see that values of bitcoin so they want to earn and invest in bitcoin that make bitcoin become more rare and valuable. The natural rule of market is anything people interested in and want to have will be more valuable and become rare. Especially, bitcoin exposed many advantages so it is the reason make BTC growing fast and more valuable !  
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:40:08 AM

Actually bitcoin's price is depended on supply and demands. The price of bitcoin increase if the demand is high and supply low. Look at the chart how bitcoin price is increase and almost touch 10,000$. This is due to people involving with it buying the bitcoin and holding it which case the demand is increasing. That's the reason why bitcoin value is growing day by day.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:11:24 AM

Actually bitcoin's price is depended on supply and demands. The price of bitcoin increase if the demand is high and supply low. Look at the chart how bitcoin price is increase and almost touch 10,000$. This is due to people involving with it buying the bitcoin and holding it which case the demand is increasing. That's the reason why bitcoin value is growing day by day.

I agree , the value of coin is base on the supply and demand, like what you've said bitcoin price will continue to rise if many people still hold and keeping buying as well. But it will suddenly decrease if many people will sell their bitcoin then some buys it and it goes up again that we called  fluctuations.
cryptocollecter55

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

In case of growing BTC valua day by day I think the main reason is the total number of BTC had been fixed. Now a days people are interested in cryptocurrency like BTC more over their demand of BTC is increasing day by day but the total provides are constant. For this particular reason I'm personally think that the value of BTC is growing day by day..
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:18:27 AM

It is growing because more and more people are become involve on this trending and life changing world of bitcoin. More investor means much higher value of the bitcoin price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:32:51 AM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

I think it is because the demand for money does not increase. Perhaps, people are either into investing or spending their money. Hence, the value of money does not really increase. Whereas in Bitcoin, its demand increases day by day hence its value correlatively increases along with it. So basically, I think they have the same cause and effect situation as that of fiat currency, just that its demand from each other differs.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

That is simple. Bitcoin's value grow from day to day because of the demand it gets from consumers. As days pass by, people keep on investing on bitcoin and it is adding up each and everyday, so in return the supplies or the value rather is growing up as its demand.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

Because more fools are buying to sell to greater fools. In the end, it will died down and crash horribly.

Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

The hedge funds are plowing in, in preparation for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange listing bitcoin futures on December 11th (the estimated date of launch).

To be a true hedge fund you need to be long as well as short, so owning the underlying asset (bitcoin) allows them to then short on the CME. Having a lot of coins also means they can manipulate the price a bit. For example say they have gone short on the CME and want to force the bitcoin price down towards settlement time - easy, just sell the actual bitcoins you have bought.

Prepare for a very wild ride when the futures are launched.

So do you think this increase is due to "big money" coming in? That would explain the very sudden surge in the price but I'm not entirely sure how sustainable this would be.

Yes, the investment in crypto currencies are increasing as you can see in the market cap. More and more people involve and spend their money, the price will be up.
Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

This is due to the ever-increasing number of people joining bitcoins. This is also due to the continuing increase in prices.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:17:28 PM

I think many people (such as I do): use bitcoin as a way of keeping money. Store bitcoin in my wallet is much safer than dollars in a Bank account.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:25:49 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 05:00:42 AM by bitcad4u

I think many people (such as I do): use bitcoin as a way of keeping money. Store bitcoin in my wallet is much safer than dollars in a Bank account.

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and it's a online transaction payment it rate was increased day by day and today rate of bitcoin is $10807 and in future increased much much high in end of 2017.In December it touch the $15000 and above suerly at all the online process bitcoin only used in future and now itself Amazon accept bitcoin so day by day increased btc value.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

It is pumping nowadays, I do not believe that this last movement after the fork can be sustainable, at the end this must be realise at some level. Waiting for the new comers.
After all these forks bitcoin is still going up.
nobody expected it to rise to this $10,000 level this year.
so your guess didn't work. there's no coming down for bitcoin.

Indeed. A true speculation can not be made with incomplete data present for the analysis purpose. As the gentlemen specified the bitcoin will come down after the fork but the reverse of which happened and it was unexpected thought. May be they thought that bitcoin forks are dumb as always and people are just invetsing money to get the equivalent amount of forked coin. However what we forgot here is, the fork never happened after this period and one was literally cancelled few days before it was going to be published. So the thing is everyone’s investment got stuck but in the event the bitcoin prices risen very high. This gave the bitcoin market cap different turn and the turn which it took has taken us to the day as we see it today. Bitcoin ~ 11,000.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

Now bitcoin price increase day by day. many new investor coming and invest in bitcoin due to new more people involving with it buying the bitcoin and holding it for there future which case the demand is increasing.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

BIG MONEY plowing by investing in BITCOIN leading BTC value grow higher every day as per economics principle demand and supply as how our bitcoin is been regulated by us. High usage of Bitcoin day by day along with raising demand for bitcoin leading to increasing bitcoin value growing day by day. As per current bitcoin price records it hit $10920 this year.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:18:11 PM

That is real question. I also wonder how the value of BTC goes high. Some area are still gray. When people start selling, how BTC value comes down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: