Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC value is growing day by day ?  (Read 3593 times)
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:12:32 PM

You say that bitcoin has grown, and people have started investing, but it seems to me you are confusing, at first people became interested in it, and so the price was increased. And it will grow, because the value of the bitcoin network itself is growing.

xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

Bitcoin continues to grow because of many reasons. More and more people become interested in Bitcoin. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them are here only because they want to earn money easily. What a shame that not everyone understands the technology which is behind Bitcoin. Blockchain and Bitcoin have started the revolution. That's why I think that Bitcoin will continue to increase and will eventually reach the price of $1.000.000.
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:24:25 PM

bitcoin price growing because fiat currencies are collapsing all over the world, Venezuela, Greece, Zimbabwe, USA and the list goes on and on. The world over people have had it with being financial prisoners to their borders, where the educated and enterprising have very little upward mobility ... only the thieves.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:40 PM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

There is a whole bunch of reasons why the price of Bitcoin is getting larger. One of the reasons is that the more people are learning about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:45:20 PM

Because more and more bitcoin enthusiasts, and a little supply makes people really want bitcoin.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

To make it simple bitcoin is popular, demand and supply are increasing then many people want to get benefit on bitcoin so expect the number of investors and traders everyday will increase as a result bitcoin value will increase also.   
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Demand and supply here is your answer and we have just started. There is just a few million wallets and addresses so far. Just a beginning of a journey.

CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:20:26 PM

The number of those who want bitcoin to trade it or just keep it on a daily basis. Demand grows, and those who sell now are fewer. And the price increases ... who knows how much ?!
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

I think, bitcoin get new investors daily.bitcoin got more investors in few month. bitcoin supply is limited.hen bitcoin price day by day increasing.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:49:50 PM

Many factors why it can happen, first because the supply is getting less, both everyone wants to get it, the three bitcoin security system is very strong.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:22:12 PM

More people are hearing about bitcoin and the financial press is reporting on it. Both of these increase demand for bitcoin.

Simply because more people are investing on bitcoin and the more people invest in it, the demand for bitcoin will also increase. If the demand increases, it affects the price of bitcoin positively. Lately, bitcoin price climbs up again and we are all happy about it especially those who have been saving, the price gets higher then there will be more profit for us.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:32:17 PM

More people are hearing about bitcoin and the financial press is reporting on it. Both of these increase demand for bitcoin.

Simply because more people are investing on bitcoin and the more people invest in it, the demand for bitcoin will also increase. If the demand increases, it affects the price of bitcoin positively. Lately, bitcoin price climbs up again and we are all happy about it especially those who have been saving, the price gets higher then there will be more profit for us.
Right.I agree.If people will keep on holding their bitcoins without selling it,then bitcoin price remains high.Another factor also is that there are also new members of bitcoin community who will try to invest in bitcoin or maybe buy bitcoins even in its high price,still bitcoin will stay in its peak.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:39:44 PM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

i think the coin have been hold (scars) so the demand rate is now higher causing BTC to grow each and everyday though sometimes it surprises me but i guest that is the reason why is booming.
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

Now bitcoin price increase day by day. many new investor coming and invest in bitcoin due to new more people involving with it buying the bitcoin and holding it for there future which case the demand is increasing.

You are right bitcoin price increasing because the number of investor increases and that’s why support to the bitcoin becoming stronger. When the price of bitcoin has got a little change and increases people all over the world attracted towards bitcoin and after that the price of bitcoin reaches to $10,000 this is the reason bitcoin price increases day by day.
quan52395

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:52:27 PM

More and more people to participate in Bitcoin, The main reason is price interested in Bitcoin because Bitcoin price increase makes many people invest in Bitcoin. So it should be priced as it is now
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 03:36:18 AM

Bitcoin demand and market value is increasing day by day and people is taking  more interest in bitcoin and holding for long. Bitcoin price is surprising to every body in the world and people are thinking that it will not come back and Price of bitcoin will out of reach for buying. Now bitcoin will grow with more speed and it may touch to $40000 in 2018.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

The excellent performance company and management of bitcoin is the reason why the BTC value in market continuously increases.
From this they receive a high demand from the public which is a big factor that can contribute to a positive outcome.
family934

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:12:10 AM

The value of the bitcoin is growing day by day because of its high value in the market, people take high interest in such a currency that give high benefit to them and bitcoin has the quality to make money for them. Also it has a high rising rate in value which also attract the people towards it.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

It is pumping nowadays, I do not believe that this last movement after the fork can be sustainable, at the end this must be realise at some level. Waiting for the new comers.
After all these forks bitcoin is still going up.
nobody expected it to rise to this $10,000 level this year.
so your guess didn't work. there's no coming down for bitcoin.
bitcoin is now one of the fast growing currency in market and some countries make bitcoin legal in their countries bitcoin as also playing a very big role in economy of many countries and it reduce unemployment also so bitcoin is now very useful for a very one that’s why bitcoin price is going high day by day and there is no doubt that end of this year bitcoin price will go more high and next year bitcoin will be on the top of all currencies.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:40 PM

Btc value is growing according to the customer demand, it is pumping day by day according the customer demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: