Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC value is growing day by day ?  (Read 3593 times)
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:02:45 PM

The uptrend continues due to intense demand. There is no other explanation. Its very popular and people talk about bitcoin everywhere. People no more trust state money .. That can explain bitcoins value maybe
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:19:17 PM

bitcoin is getting popularity and huge buyer and people buy bitcoin for long term hold.
thats why price going up.
yes these are really the facts which are the factors for the price of bitcoin to increase much faster day by day. This factor will remain for life time and the price of bitcoin will continuously increase with each passing day. There is also a sub factor for increasing the demand and in return the price and that is the adoption of this coin by the businessmen for their businesses as this thing make bitcoin a more trusted currency.
meringueberry

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:25:29 AM

Bitcoins are growing day by day without the majority of people even spending it. This occurs when the currency is so in demand that it gains more value, bitcoin is in demand not because it is being used but because of the amount of investors betting on it.
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:38:21 AM

Bitcoin attracts more and more people who certainly also increase demand on bitcoin, it's probably one of  factors why bitcoin now continuing rise in value. Many people who used to resist bitcoin, now believe it and make as investment.
marketcoin2

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:36:50 PM

Bitcoins are growing day by day without the majority of people even spending it. This occurs when the currency is so in demand that it gains more value, bitcoin is in demand not because it is being used but because of the amount of investors betting on it.

But isn't this a problem by itself? I mean if people don't spend any currency that will cause a problem for that currency, right?
mhaecel

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:39:39 PM

It's because more and more people are buying bitcoins while hodlers keeps on holding and there where the law of demand and supply enter.
marketcoin2

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

I think one another reason could be problem with buy other altcoins using credit cards or cash I mean you can not really buy other altcoins, without having major currencies like (BTC, ETh, LTC,etc)! So many people that are new (like me) will buy BTC just to exchange it!
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

It's because more and more people are buying bitcoins while hodlers keeps on holding and there where the law of demand and supply enter.
Well said and if the number of bitcoin users who hodl are more than the people trading then the price will automatically spike up... which seems to be the case here and the opening up of bitcoin futures on Chicago Board Options Exchange has also being a major contibutor to the growing price of bitcoin.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:56:19 PM

The uptrend continues due to intense demand. There is no other explanation. Its very popular and people talk about bitcoin everywhere. People no more trust state money .. That can explain bitcoins value maybe

Media is playing big role because bitcoin is on the news everywhere. Even some friends started to ask about it and to invest. I think that many people are getting into it to earn money but I hope that they will see bigger picture that bitcoin and alts are trying to make here. This was all big experiment and so far it is doing freaking well, lets enjoy the show  Grin

Well said and if the number of bitcoin users who hodl are more than the people trading then the price will automatically spike up... which seems to be the case here and the opening up of bitcoin futures on Chicago Board Options Exchange has also being a major contibutor to the growing price of bitcoin.

This is also one of the reasons why price swings are to big they can be +/- 500 or even 1k$ worth
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:14:09 AM

This is exactly what is taking place now. The supply of btc circulation is very low compared to total number of traders and there is lack of bitcoin in the system. This will be causing a price inflation next years.
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:36:05 AM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

Because investors are very interested in this currency, bitcoin is gaining market share and is the money for the future.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:46:10 AM

Price of the bitcoin were accumulated increasing due to unidentified fluctuation of people who join in crypto currency, I guess bitcoin value will become more and more larger when 2018 coming. Because there's a lot of newly client will join in bitcoin community, I was not shocked if one day bitcoin value reach the $50,000. I also hope that before end of this year bitcoin price will meets $20,000.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

bitcoin is getting popularity and huge buyer and people buy bitcoin for long term hold.
thats why price going up.
yes these are really the facts which are the factors for the price of bitcoin to increase much faster day by day. This factor will remain for life time and the price of bitcoin will continuously increase with each passing day. There is also a sub factor for increasing the demand and in return the price and that is the adoption of this coin by the businessmen for their businesses as this thing make bitcoin a more trusted currency.
So happened since the beginning of BTC,the BTC value has been periodically increased from time to time but not necessarily from day by day because sometimes suffered very hard falls but in the long run its value has recovered and increased considerably.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:25:51 AM

Well bitcoins are getting recognised by many people and they are interested in making profits from bitcoins so people are investing in them as bitcoins has increased so much in such a small time therefore everyone wants to gain profits.And also that bitcoins are limited in numbers makes them more valuable in future.This price increase in bitcoins has also increased it's demand in the market.

some people buy bitcoins not just only for investing but mostly for buying or shopping online and also to recieve and send money abroad or overseas because bitcoin is indeed fast and has  a lesser cost plus it does not requires any valid information or further important details in order to use or operate it, that is why bitcoin is the best and most suitable  meduim to be used online and these is the reason why bitcoin is still growing stronger.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:22:17 AM

The main reason is growing that day by day bitcoin is getting popularity and people know about it and then they are using it in a different ways of life. Although a many reasons are here to growth the bitcoin value, but i rely that it is main reason that big investors and traders give the attention to the bitcoin and that's why bitcoin value increased.   
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:57:24 AM

Well bitcoins are getting recognised by many people and they are interested in making profits from bitcoins so people are investing in them as bitcoins has increased so much in such a small time therefore everyone wants to gain profits.And also that bitcoins are limited in numbers makes them more valuable in future.This price increase in bitcoins has also increased it's demand in the market.

some people buy bitcoins not just only for investing but mostly for buying or shopping online and also to recieve and send money abroad or overseas because bitcoin is indeed fast and has  a lesser cost plus it does not requires any valid information or further important details in order to use or operate it, that is why bitcoin is the best and most suitable  meduim to be used online and these is the reason why bitcoin is still growing stronger.

Maybe for large quantities but it isn't cheaper method. Most people say it's fast reliable and cheap, but since network is overcrowded better use altcoin for that matter: cheaper and faster. I just think that bitcoin has built itself a brand and people just hear about it. Bitcoin is not the only one, its the first and that's why it has earned trust of people.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

The main reason is growing that day by day bitcoin is getting popularity and people know about it and then they are using it in a different ways of life. Although a many reasons are here to growth the bitcoin value, but i rely that it is main reason that big investors and traders give the attention to the bitcoin and that's why bitcoin value increased.   
Definitely Yes, bitcoin is getting more popular to each and everyone and many people really trust and believe on bitcoin. that is because of its amazing factors that is why it has a great demand to the  market and it is getting more recognization day by day. all investors has already been expecting that its value will rise in the near future.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:19:16 PM

As more and more people know the benefits of using Bitcoin, we all know that every day more and more people are using Bitcoin. This has all boosted Bitcoin's market share and automatically increased Bitcoin prices. I believe that Bitcoin can be a world economic power, with many advantages possessed by Bitcoin then we all have to be ready with all the benefits we get. Bitcoin makes it easier for us to make financial transactions and also Investment. Already many people feel the impact and they are all very happy to have known Bitcoin.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

It is because of the popularity of the bitcoin and many people have taken an interest in bitcoin. The demand of the bitcoin and the investment of the people is pumping the price day by day that's why it is increasing.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:08:03 PM

1. It is the original crypto. Will always have the first mover advantage.
2. Limited supply.
3. Lots of going on news around its value, free publicity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: