Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2943 times)
kaygie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:53:32 AM

Hope I was but no. I am a newbie in trading (well almost 8months trying to make profit from it) but I still don't get profit but only losses I always ended up buying the wrong coin or holding and selling and wrong time. I really want to be a good trader so Im still making some good reads to know where I am making mistake instead of having profit.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

I'm very happy to declare that my trading journey has been more than successful in these past years , and that i have made nice amounts of money that permitted me to afford kinda luxurious life . All of this was thanks to my instinct and that i believed in the OG of all coins , bitcoin!

During my trading journey i had only 2 rules :

1st rule ) Never sell bitcoin , just buy it .

2nd rule) Respect the 1st rule .

And thankfully this led me to make great profits especially after the rise from 5k to 8k then to 9k and proceeding till now 11k ..
I believed in it and had the feeling that this should be the coin to invest in ! and it's giving back the favor to me now !
I invested little amounts in Eth and LTC too but i instantly got rid of them and swapped them with bitcoin the day it crossed the 6k bar .
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:02:12 AM

Yes, it is beneficial, all you need to do is to understand the market and always study, keep on learning, do not be complacent in the strategy you are using, always be flexible, there are times that the strategy you use will give you more than what you asked for and do not settle on that, always make sure that you are going to repeat the same result, even if you need to change your patterns, you might be overwhelmed when you get more profit, you might loose focus.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

With most people's real life experience found trading to be one among the risk involved opportunity to earn good. When the same is known better and then if the user gets into it surely profiting happens even if the user face failure at the earlier days of active trading.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:58:48 AM

all people start trading with dream become rich people or at least they like to do full time trading instead of working regular.
but that dream is not easy thing become true. need time and experience to make it true. effort is very important too.

In addition to that effort is a very important asset in the trading world , working smart can turn to be very beneficial because some people work the shit out of them selves without really obtaining a good output that equals the effort that they had spent at all .

To work hard is important but you need to set certain patterns and strategies for yourself , because in a such risky field you should expect to loose the value of your funds at any given time , and that's why people always advice new traders to not risk what they can't afford to loose (such as tuition fees , money for buying a house or money dedicated to pay off a debt .. ) .

As for myself trading wasn't really beneficial at all since i didn't expect bitcoin to reach this height ( 11.1k at it's actual price ) , and i just traded it for fiat each time . If i would kept my coins i'd certainly have become much more wealthy than i'am now . Having a futuristic vision is crucial ins such fields , but you never know what'll happen next ( including the shit that might happens ) .

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:00:58 AM

It depends, sometimes I am busy that I've forgot to login my account in an exchange site and missed the opportunity to sell the coin to make some profit. But yes, I think it was obviously beneficial for committed traders unlike myself that has something more important to do.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:28:00 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

My trading journey started a year ago but stop for some time and back again for a few months now. I have tried so many strategies, followed some traders, participate in pump and dump (which is not recommended and I stop anyway because I just lose from it), tried doing some more strategy and research more. Some things I learned from my experience is that I learned more in losing than when I am successful and I make sure that I know my mistake why I lose in a particular trade. I still continue learning and I hope that someday I will be able to reach the goals I dreamed of through trading.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.

My trade has bad record and lost almost 40% from my money, that's why I try new way. Still trade but using investment mindset, meaning use long period ( day - week - month ),  buy the main coins ( btc & eth ) and leave others. Until now, success return my real fund from my mistakes and also has income. My mistake from trade only one and we call it " greedy ". It was nightmare & I'll never do that again. Have a nice trade.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

My trade has bad record and lost almost 40% from my money, that's why I try new way. Still trade but using investment mindset, meaning use long period ( day - week - month ),  buy the main coins ( btc & eth ) and leave others. Until now, success return my real fund from my mistakes and also has income. My mistake from trade only one and we call it " greedy ". It was nightmare & I'll never do that again. Have a nice trade.
You may not have good experience and skill in trading, you need to get some good experience in trading first and after that you should invest good amount of money in trading. You can get experience in trading through spending time, in very beginning you should invest small amount of money in trading because there are more chances to lose your money if you do not have good experience in trading.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

I think trading is not easy if you really want earn good profit by trading you need good experience and skill.yes I can say it change my life.it gives me lot of hope.sometimes I mistake and loss but I always  learn from my mistake.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

Honestly, I still have not started trading with cryptocurrency yet. But in real life, I can say that I manage to make it beneficial for me. To elaborate, the day I started trading, I made many mistakes and regretted many things. But in time, I managed to surpassed them with the experiences I had.

Added to that, I learned many trading skills and I really want to apply them on the cryptocurrency. That is why I want to buy some bitcoin because I am starting with it.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

It depends, sometimes I am busy that I've forgot to login my account in an exchange site and missed the opportunity to sell the coin to make some profit. But yes, I think it was obviously beneficial for committed traders unlike myself that has something more important to do.
[/quote

Yes it purely depends on commitment and being upto date when it comes to trading because that's how traders earn money and even I made similar mistake like you and let the golden opportunity go in vain but trader is not a cup of tea for anyone and everyone .

Am I spamming? Report me!
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:01:28 AM

Its sounds like you think people can become rich really quick and easily by trading bitcoin. This is actually not true. You just make small profits (or loss) each day.
Trading has been good for me so far. Made some moderate profit though I am not much into trading. More into long term investment.
Lol, You have raised good point regarding trading. Yes some people think that way about trading and even gambling whereas this is not true in the case of trading at all.

You need to really burn midnight oil to learn trading tricks and to get sufficient knowledge about the coins you are dealing with to make right moves on right time. If you obviously trading large amounts, the risk also increases which can either give you grand profits or massive loss.
tamoymie

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:59:08 AM

yes. like what all businessman says. trading is for all. specially this cryptocurrency matter, since it doesnt need so much about experience and capital. anyway, with its knoledge and strategy people here in this furom will tell you so much about it. learning does not stop. remember my friend, learning is the key for earning so enjoy trading.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:12:55 AM

Well so far I've got loss in trading I try in day trading but I can't controlled my emotion I'm in panic mode that's why lossing of of my capital instead of earning. At this mistakes ive learned  how to trade well my strategy just control my tempared. I think my first time trade i lost 30% of my capital.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:03:58 AM

Yes trading was beneficial for me, because I get good knowledge before starting with ths domain, and now I have some experience about it. Always there is a risk involved with trading, because we can't expect exactly the chart , but if you take your time to choose carefully the coins or tokens to trade you can making good profit.
For those who did not rush into trading, I really believe it is something that would have been very much worth it so far.
I remembered when I first started on bittrex and I got a little bit lost not knowing where to even start from.

I bumped into a market that was already going up and I entered as a FOMO (I didn’t know the meaning of this back then though), later on, I just made Google and some platforms my best friend and it has been a lot of honeys all these while.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

Trading is a job that does not always lead us to profit, sometimes I lose because I made a wrong decision. I have 3 years of Trading and this makes me get a lot of experience, there are times where I get a lot of profits and some when I suffer losses. it is a natural thing to do Trading. Maybe I've got more than 3 BTC from all the trading actions that I did, first I get Bitcoin prices that are at the rates 400USD and now everything has changed drastically, we will reach 10.000USD in the near future. If applied to the trading world then this is the advantage that we should make the best possible.
The learning from the start and the experience we get as we keep moving on is really what helps a lot in trading.
I first started with BTC vs USD trading but after a while when I knew it was not the market for me, I switched straight up to BTC vs ALTS trading and it has been fun not without some headaches in the middle.

One thing for sure is that I never joke with my stop loss, and I make sure I do not hold on to a market for too long as there are other market I can just use the funds for to make more profit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:27 PM

Well so far I've got loss in trading I try in day trading but I can't controlled my emotion I'm in panic mode that's why lossing of of my capital instead of earning. At this mistakes ive learned  how to trade well my strategy just control my tempared. I think my first time trade i lost 30% of my capital.

In trading,you won't gain knowledge unless loss.You should not panic if you do trading,even I had loss on my first trading.If you want gain knowledge about trading you can use this forum.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:47:06 PM

Trade is not profitable for, loss 60% from my asset and still lock ( hold ) for 40% without know when to cash out ( price too low ). I'm not expert & start without knowledge, only dream to become rich guy in short time. What I do is big mistake and I'll never do that again. But I'll start trade again next year with knowledge as basic and also fund without loan to anyone. Thank you for your post.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

trading for me is very profitable because with trading I can get quite a lot of money, but behind the success I get profit from trading, I also experienced a failure in my first trading period, but with the experience it makes me want to be more advanced and successful ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: