Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2939 times)
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

yes trading is very useful for me, in my spare time we can still profit. If it is difficult to earn daily earnings, the benefits of crypto trading is felt, because currently trading in crypto is my daily income becomes a mainstay to support the needs of everyday life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

The journey that I am very long temps ranging from big loss due to small mistakes, then get no profit and just wasting time, until I think to stop trading and do other things, but it was all a very valuable experience for me, and from what I can remember trading gives me many beneficial, and then the mistake I will not do again is to take action without any analysis and information.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:41:32 AM

The journey that I am very long temps ranging from big loss due to small mistakes, then get no profit and just wasting time, until I think to stop trading and do other things, but it was all a very valuable experience for me, and from what I can remember trading gives me many beneficial, and then the mistake I will not do again is to take action without any analysis and information.
It has been beneficial for everyone, although I don't have much experience in trading in different kind  of coins but at least most who are in the trading are now growing in terms of financially. For me to have no regret with this thing, I am not investing at almost coins, I am conservative and wise enough before I make decisions.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

Of course Yes, trading is beneficial for me because I earned money. I earned money but not a huge , it's just a smaller amount but I am happy even though it is not like from other traders. Trading is not easy to do because it is risky, you can encounter something bad that's why be careful when you are trading. In order for you to get a good profit, you must do long term trading but I am not saying that it is easy to do. But in all, it was beneficial not only for me but in many people.
Earning money in trading not tough if you have a big capital and experience. But beginning it is tough because people will not know which crypto coin is worth to invest and which is scam coin. But after getting some loses people will get to know how to choose which is good for trading. my journey also same I made many mistakes when I started but now I am choosing good coins and making some profit.
I will describe my experience in trading as average. I don’t make much, and I don’t lose much. All that matters is that I’m making more than my loss, if not, it would have been pretty bad.Trading is quite a hard thing to do, and not everyone succeeds in it, and I’m even looking forward to buying a trade bot, but I don’t know how good that is.
@DonFidel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

I was able to increase my initial deposit in 29 times in 6 months. In 29 times in BTC, and more than 150 in usd, taking into account current exchange rate. I trade with a margin.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

i believe trading can be very much beneficial if you are a experienced trader who have a lot of time involving in crypto trading, trading a small amount of cryptos everyday can help you have profit everyday, trading is the most profitable because we can earn profit for short term very quickly, we don't have to wait for long term such as holding. However this is also a risk because the market is always fluctuative, we may lost our money unexpectively.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
@DonFidel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

i believe trading can be very much beneficial if you are a experienced trader who have a lot of time involving in crypto trading, trading a small amount of cryptos everyday can help you have profit everyday, trading is the most profitable because we can earn profit for short term very quickly, we don't have to wait for long term such as holding. However this is also a risk because the market is always fluctuative, we may lost our money unexpectively.

To avoid serious losses a one should akways follow general moneymanagement/riskmanagement rules. If so, the loss of 10% can't influence his mentality much.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

When it comes to income maybe trading is very useful rather than investments, cause base in my experience by doing trading in different crypto coins that has a potential to grow is good to obtain more rofits in different manner. Such as daytrading and etc but depends on the circumstances of crypto cause volatility always occur. So trading is very useful to us but not now because the market is not yet stable.   Maybe soon.
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

for traders, trade is a life that must keep going. if the trade stops I think the traders will not get a profit and will probably get a lot of risk of loss. so trading will still be useful to get profit.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

I would avoid getting scammed the couple of times it happened and undo those mistakes for sure Cry. Other than that trading has been decent for me it started out shaky but once I understood a few things things got easier. All in all, I am really happy with where I am right now and think in 2018 I will have a better trading year yet  Wink.

havicvotre

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

My journey as a trader is not bad but I have a mistake that makes me angry. yes it's too quick to sell the tokens I get from investing. although I earn a profit but I do not get as much as the price rises to the highest.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:31:28 AM

At the start, I was so clueless and I'm like a baby that just do anything without any reason. I'll buy it because they said so or it's cheap. But after a couple of months, I'm starting to get benefits with trading because of continuous searching and studying.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

The market will almost certainly bounce back because we are in such a new and prospering market but I disagree that trading will become more powerful in the future, as the market grows it will surely become more stable and also more saturated with experience traders which means that profits for traders will be harder to come by and smaller.

The market not always bounce back up mate because not all investment is worth.
The only altcoin will bounce is the one which is promissing and have potential and popular. Because such thing of investment will get much attention from new or exist trader.

So always make sure that we choose the right one if we want to have profit and the bounce of the market
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

It has been beneficial for everyone, although I don't have much experience in trading in different kind  of coins but at least most who are in the trading are now growing in terms of financially. For me to have no regret with this thing, I am not investing at almost coins, I am conservative and wise enough before I make decisions.
you just only need to be tough and ready for all circumstances to venture trading and make good profits.i remember when i first try trading first 5 coins failed.but i didnt lose hope instead this brings motivation to me to try and learn,thats why now i cant say im perfect trader but atleast i never fail twice a day fro the coins i choose
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.

Yes trading is very beneficial for me because i noticed that i earn more money in thus rather than joining in a weekly signature campaign. Yest trading is a very risky job and i almost lose a lot of money when i started doing trading but after a couple of months i started gaining enough money and that is absolutely gonna help me to build up some savings in order to have some money. So i am not goving up trading in exchange into something
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

As of now, I have many losses because of the marketcaps fall down, and I am now in a holding state and would continue it there is an uptrend soon.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

Trading is profitable and consistent if you have sufficient experience, skill, and the patience needed to know when to enter and exit a trade... I needed to fail for a couple of years before I got to learn a few good techniques.
You may not have good experience and skill in trading, you need to get some good experience in trading first and after that you should invest good amount of money in trading. You can get experience in trading through spending time, in very beginning you should invest small amount of money in trading because there are more chances to lose your money if you do not have good experience in trading.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Trading can bring both profits and losses. My first mistake that I learned the theory and basics of trading, and immediately opened a trading account on the stock exchange and started trading. I didn't understand when to buy and when to sell. I was at a loss for 500$. After that I started to learn the basics of trading and training. This is what I recommend to do the beginners
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

Trading is profitable and consistent if you have sufficient experience, skill, and the patience needed to know when to enter and exit a trade... I needed to fail for a couple of years before I got to learn a few good techniques.
You may not have good experience and skill in trading, you need to get some good experience in trading first and after that you should invest good amount of money in trading. You can get experience in trading through spending time, in very beginning you should invest small amount of money in trading because there are more chances to lose your money if you do not have good experience in trading.

One thing i've learned is that you have an advantage if you're nosy for crypto news. Coin movements are often affected with events and news pertaining to a certain coin and you'll have a better chance of making good profit if you take advantage of those kind of information. I've been earning pretty well since doing that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

Trading is a very beneficial source of income for me. Trading is the most profitable business that i have ever tried and because of trading i can easily make money within a week. Trading is also one of my dream career but i will pursue it once i saved enough money for me for the next few years through my regular job.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: