Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2934 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

Trading is very beneficial for me especially the day trading because with the day trading, i can easily make at least 20% return per day and that is enough for me to earn my monthly salary in just a week and that is a huge benefit for me because i know that someday, when i saved enough money, i will not go to my work anymore.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:58:30 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

My journey so far in crypto trading was great and i can say that i am earning a good profit since that i started trading. There are times that almost green and positive trade, but sometimes when some coins are declining, i get negative profit. I will never repeat of panic selling at a dump value

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

Still broke.Not me though,because I never wanted to become rich in 2 days.I surely have brains and certainly understand the market very well.

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Please,not everybody in this forum is a big fan of traders and their shitty strategies.What are you going to gain from that information anyway ? You know right you can easily find answers for those questions on google ?
Some strategies that are being shared by experienced traders are working for some, but most of it will just make more wrong trading decisions for you. Most people try to copy exactly what they read on this forum and what they don't know is that it differs to each person depending on the status, situation and many more.  Apart from Google, there is also Youtube where it is much better to learn how trading works.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

Yes in a way of making good profit but not all the time because there is a risk in trading also..
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Personally, trading has a benefit for me. Even though, I only gained a small amount of profit but at least I’m gaining from it. It’s just like you’re doing a business, you’ll buy a bulk of goods then you’re gonna trade it with a small profit but more than that you are gaining a lot, even if it is cents per an item.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

the keypoint of success in this market is to be patient and make wisely trades
yes it was beneficial for me but I had many problems at begining and made many mistakes
Jmancrypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

TrAding has been pretty beneficial  so far for me....

Anyone liking Tron , Ripple, or Mana these days ... started investing not long ago... made a decent amount so far👍
25690881 Is m referral code if anyone is looking to start with binance... great site to start trading on and a good time to do so being that they just had a huge update to their site and are currently offering cheaper trading deals.

Here’s the link to make finding the site easier:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=25690881

Good luck trading everyone
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

Trading is very beneficial for me especially the day trading because with the day trading, i can easily make at least 20% return per day and that is enough for me to earn my monthly salary in just a week and that is a huge benefit for me because i know that someday, when i saved enough money, i will not go to my work anymore.
Personally speaking, yes I found trading so beneficial for me because for me it's the easiest and fastest way to earn bitcoin but suddenly the risky one too. I have been in losing in so many times but since I was dreaming to get a high profit so here I am still a risk taker, I guess I have no other choice but to keep doing trading.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Yes , trading is beneficial for me, I gor good earning from trading despite some losses. I started by learning and reading about this field before doing trades, and thats helped me a lot to avoid big losses. Now I am trading daily almost, and in most cases I get some profit, which is amazing.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Yes, the trading is very beneficial and helpful to me since it  gives me lots of income that I can used to start a new investment or used for another purposes.
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

Yes of course. I did not know it will help me now. I see trading in the past as a no good source of income for me because i always lose or having a hard time doing trading. When i know how it works and earning with it. I gladly say that this is a good source of another income for me. Sometimes trading income is much bigger than my usual day job income.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

For me, yes! I can earn many benefits from trading. I am becoming expert trader because of the situation that I experienced. I can now use different trading strategies for me to make more money.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

For me, yes! I can earn many benefits from trading. I am becoming expert trader because of the situation that I experienced. I can now use different trading strategies for me to make more money.
Good that you developed to be a good trader, the journey is not easy because trading alone is already called a high risk activity
but when you master the trend and you accustom yourself with what is happening in the entire market, it will help you make a timely decision that will
eventually lead you to a good profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

Trading is beneficial to all it is not confined to any particular individual, by trading by using the skills can easily earn money. For me trading given lot of opportunity by which I had reasonably done well that's why I feel trading is beneficial to me.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

Trade it is unconditional profitably. But it is necessary to have great patience, knowledge, skills, tools for trade and good luck. Without these factors in daily trade failure and loss of means can follow

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

Yes, trading is very beneficial to me since it helps me a lot and in different ways.
Through trading I can obtain more income aside from the return on investment; there is a commission that I get in every transaction that I made which is a additional source of income for my future.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

Its really good although i have many altcoins i miss because sone of them i sold for other altcoins and not reading and believing on the potential of that coins. Low marketcap coins is the altcoins i hold then i need to sell for emergency trade and be the lesson for me to not to sell any altcoins that have an active team regardless its current low price as ling as it goes no matter what i need to hold.
i feel you bro me too i have 100k holding of lisk sunddenly sell at 1$ because of my mother sugery i have no choice to sacrifice my altcoins than sacrifice my mothers health bat rigth now my mother is energitic and heathy.
That was a same case but different story but anyway, its a beneficial for your mother you can miss a coin opportunity once, twice thus a life of your mother and yourself after is more important. Wealth can earn again in some other days or months. Health is wealth first.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

Seems everyone really benefited in trading and surely we all profited good to it. As I see trading as the fastest yet risky way to profit rather than mining but before with all of these profit we all loss but then we learned from our experiences and use these to become a greater version of ourselves. Trading isn't for everyone but it can be when we really wanted it.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

When I started trading a year ago, I was not really aiming to become rich but I was aiming to be financially independent through trading digital currencies. And so far it did make me independent, although there were times when the market was low and it was hard for me to see my portfolio that I might not be able to control my emotions, but I just adjusted myself and control them by not opening my portfolio. And it made me a better trader too, I have learned not to buy coins when it is pumping and just set a target price instead.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Yes. If i didn't learned how to trade. I will not be able to increase my holdings and profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: