Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2934 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

It is because your investment can X100 if you do it the right way but keep in mind that you will risk money because the market is volatile right now and plenty of sellers will dump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I really want to be a good trader so Im still making some good reads to know where I am making mistake instead of having profit.You may not have good experience and skill in trading, you need to get some good experience in trading first and after that you should invest good amount of money in trading
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

You can get experience in trading through spending time, in very beginning you should invest small amount of money in trading because there are more chances to lose your money if you do not have good experience in trading. Trading is a very beneficial source of income for me. Trading is the most profitable business that i have ever tried and because of trading i can easily make money within a week
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:29:08 PM

What these traders have are experiences that help them to become profitable one and know what kind of trades they are comfortable with. Good for you OP because it seems you are able to grasp the way to become profitable. I just started trading myself and read a lot of books and watch countless videos but the true learning comes with the experience
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

My journey in trading investment is so far so good,at least i can earn a good profit even though this previous month bitcoin price will drop down due to some problems in digital currency, first those banning bitcoin in south korea,second those prohibiting china in  implementing foreign ICO campaign because they want to make there own coin,and thirds those happen of correction of price value of bitcoin in the blockchain.even those things happen i gain  profit by buying those new coin in a low price having potential to grow in the exchange market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.

yes trading is very profitable for me, with trading I can buy anything I want. there are many advantages that are given from the results of bitcoin trading.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

I have been try day trading a few month ago but i was get loss because dont have enough management of risk. So i move to long term trading because longterm trading will be more easy to gain profit just patient to wait for that. Lets say if make investment in coin top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap last year now you get alot of profit, because in the long term the demand of crypto will increasing because many benefits of them.

sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:05:38 AM

Seems everyone really benefited in trading and surely we all profited good to it. As I see trading as the fastest yet risky way to profit rather than mining but before with all of these profit we all loss but then we learned from our experiences and use these to become a greater version of ourselves. Trading isn't for everyone but it can be when we really wanted it.
Yes, trading is always been a beneficial to everyone because coin market value is visible and can be analyse the trend, so that we will know the time to sell and buy that particular coin and besides there are many stories that claims as trading as their main source of financial income and i believe it too.

Trading is very helpful job to get income beside of our offline job.
Trading is very high return job but not always beneficial for everyone. Not all people get profit from trading because there are some of them facing loss.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:21:01 AM

I have been try day trading a few month ago but i was get loss because dont have enough management of risk. So i move to long term trading because longterm trading will be more easy to gain profit just patient to wait for that. Lets say if make investment in coin top 10 ranking in coinmarketcap last year now you get alot of profit, because in the long term the demand of crypto will increasing because many benefits of them.

that is good for you and I think you learn from your mistake and this is what we need to know in cryptocurrency world. to be a long-term holder is always good if we can choose the right coin to invest and with choosing one or more of top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap will give a good result in the future. and now, with the increase of each coin, I am sure that you can make a lot of profit from your coin list and you can cash out the bitcoin to the fiat and I think you can buy something with that money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

I remembered my mistakes when Im newbie in trading.  I bought a altcoin last few years ago and the price after few months increase very high but I already sold it when I see the price a little.  That the fitst time I know the important of being patient because if you have that you can wait ths price to increase more and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. But trading is best way to earn more bitcoin because they are have a lot of knowledge.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:49:01 AM

well long time trading was so good for me so far , i mean Holding!
and i'm happy i could get in earlier! but never is too late to start , the important is that you hold good coins not shitcoins, in ur pocket!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Seems everyone really benefited in trading and surely we all profited good to it. As I see trading as the fastest yet risky way to profit rather than mining but before with all of these profit we all loss but then we learned from our experiences and use these to become a greater version of ourselves. Trading isn't for everyone but it can be when we really wanted it.
Yes, trading is always been a beneficial to everyone because coin market value is visible and can be analyse the trend, so that we will know the time to sell and buy that particular coin and besides there are many stories that claims as trading as their main source of financial income and i believe it too.

Trading is very high return job but not always beneficial for everyone. Not all people get profit from trading because there are some of them facing loss.
Is it true? Actually trading income depends on someone who has more expertise when predicting prices. As I do, sometimes I get a profit if I am right to guess the direction of the price and sometimes I lose my money when wrong to guess the direction price or late sell the coin when the price trend decreases.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Trading is a job that doesn't always make us profitable, and sometimes I fail because I made the wrong decision.

Traders must be mentally and emotionally stable to avoid losses.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

I can't compare anything that has happen to me before that is close to what trading has given me if we talk about benefits. There are losses in the way but it's still fulfilling if you HODL because it's all profit you'll get.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

Is it true? Actually trading income depends on someone who has more expertise when predicting prices. As I do, sometimes I get a profit if I am right to guess the direction of the price and sometimes I lose my money when wrong to guess the direction price or late sell the coin when the price trend decreases.

You will lose your money if you cannot afford to baghold your bought token for a while but if you can learn to defy your emotions and let those sudden losses pass by then you might have huge chances to regain what you lose by staking the coins. Since mostly we can see the real pump of the coins when it will stand for more months on it. Early selling is little bit suicide since we can miss the gold times of the coin we bought.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

of course trading is very profitable for me with bitcoin trading from the beginning I do not have much money and not enough to buy something expensive thanks to bitcoin trading and get the benefits of bitcoin I can already buy very expensive goods from trading profit bitcoin.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

As of right now, there is a loss on my trading journey however I really learned a lot and still trying to understand the trading in Bitcoin and Altcoins. At first, you really need to become patient most specially seeing your investments dropping. In my journey, I realized that all we need to do is to hold and wait until we have reached the desired income. We need to be updated in news about Bitcoin forecast and understand on how to read the price graph like candle stick graph. It is really a learning experience and then at the end point it will be beneficial to you and later on you will earn much income.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

I can say that I am an unlucky person who has repeatedly failed to trade when he first entered the business. Without understanding the market and its volatility, in one night I lost 98% of my assets. I have failed so many times before succeeding, I always try to find the missing points and fix it, always make specific plans before investing and hold my position. Currently I have 75 BTC.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

of course trading is very profitable for me with bitcoin trading from the beginning I do not have much money and not enough to buy something expensive thanks to bitcoin trading and get the benefits of bitcoin I can already buy very expensive goods from trading profit bitcoin.
Lucky for you mate, I think those who wanted to earn will do the rest to succeed, if we are keen then we can really earn from crypto trading, having enough knowledge and time to research and study the market have the advantage and can fulfill their dreams, most of us who do trading are really making money
just know the basic and make yourself fits with this industry then you will enjoy the rest.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Trading is very important to me because it introduces me to different crypto currencies. At the beginning, I only thought that bitcoin is the only crypto currency but roaming in this forum, some people mentioned about altcoins such as eth, waves and etc and I got curious. They also mentioned about trading so I search about it and that is how I started with altcoins and trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: