Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2934 times)
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

yes of course trading has made me gain a lot of profits trading in digital currency like bitcoin obviously get faster profits than gold trading or fiat. I never repeat the buy position and always I randomly sell my position not only stuck in that figure alone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.

yes of course trading has made me gain a lot of profits trading in digital currency like bitcoin obviously get faster profits than gold trading or fiat. I never repeat the buy position and always I randomly sell my position not only stuck in that figure alone.

In general terms, this is beneficial for me but I can't make much from it. It could have been much better than I did so far. I'm planning to make myself better in training to become a good trader very soon.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

It was not so easy since I'm not always assured it I will earn, still since I already started making profirs, it is also beneficia for me.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

Yes! Trading was very beneficial to all crypto users because our money will increase or have profits if we know how to trade well and choosed good altcoins we are going to buy and hodl.
Cindung

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

Trading has not yielded the results I was looking for, at least not yet. I seemed I came up with a trading system that worked and i also was making money but there was 2 problems that has made trading difficult.

1) One exchange We were using was Cryptsy. That exchange went out of business and would not let be pull away my coins, so they were lost. The lessons is don't trust exchanges.

2) I set requests high for sells so I can make a good profit and then rebuy lower. The problem is that Bitcoin has risen so high that my sell orders went through but the price kept rising. Then it was hard to find an entry point.

For these reasons, I only do a little amount of trading and I mostly maintain.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

I am still losing big amounts since altcoins started to rally and bitcoin still nearing its ath. Experience helps a lot as I became stronger to just hodl my positions.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

Yes! Trading was very beneficial to all crypto users because our money will increase or have profits if we know how to trade well and choosed good altcoins we are going to buy and hodl.
Yes trading can give us a big amount of profit in a short period of time but before making a trade make sure you research the coin that you wanted to invest so that you are ready on what would be the result of it in the future and continuing to hold it because you know that this coin will give you a big profit.

Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Yes trading can give us a big amount of profit in a short period of time but before making a trade make sure you research the coin that you wanted to invest so that you are ready on what would be the result of it in the future and continuing to hold it because you know that this coin will give you a big profit.
What you need to know is what to look for. for a beginner it is very difficult to navigate the market, where there is a huge number of coins.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

I understand that trading has gotten its own problems and get ready  to whether that storm by learning and demo trading  for a reasonable trading  period of time. Is not all trades brings in  profit but all trades brings in experience to be used for tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

Seems everyone really benefited in trading and surely we all profited good to it. As I see trading as the fastest yet risky way to profit rather than mining but before with all of these profit we all loss but then we learned from our experiences and use these to become a greater version of ourselves. Trading isn't for everyone but it can be when we really wanted it.
Trading is very risky if you make it risky for you and the only way to limit those risks to the barest minimum is to know what you are doing anytime you trade.

It is not a matter of buying and selling, but having some strategies to look out for when making decisions so as to make good ones. So far, trading has been very beneficial for me since I started, and with more experience, I even end up getting better every day.
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:57:13 AM

of course trading is very profitable for me with bitcoin trading from the beginning I do not have much money and not enough to buy something expensive thanks to bitcoin trading and get the benefits of bitcoin I can already buy very expensive goods from trading profit bitcoin.

I hope i can be like you because its a dream of people who join here.
They want to get much profit from trading. They want to buy someting with trading and they want to surprise the world that they can make very big thing by tradimg. Its include me.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

When I started trading a year ago, I was not really aiming to become rich but I was aiming to be financially independent through trading digital currencies. And so far it did make me independent, although there were times when the market was low and it was hard for me to see my portfolio that I might not be able to control my emotions, but I just adjusted myself and control them by not opening my portfolio. And it made me a better trader too, I have learned not to buy coins when it is pumping and just set a target price instead.
Anyone that is good at what he is doing, will always do great and this is very much applicable to trading. I have been able to get a lot from trading than I would have ever imagined myself getting in so many years from now if I was really doing any job. However, all these benefits came from the idea of learning vigorously and imbibing that knowledge to my trading style, so one way or the other, one will always have to pay his or her dues.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

When I started trading, I did day trading, so I had to suffer losses. I didn't hold for long and it didn't work out for me. So, it wasn't beneficial for me.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

My trading has been very rewarding for me,but at start I was only doing position trading and now as I acquired a lot of knowledge from market experience and some mentors I am slowly profiting from day-trading and margin trading as well,but I really lack time due to my studying program..
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

For me it is! There are many benefits that I can get from the trading. I can say that the trading help me to overcome my financial problem even it is unpredictable job. I becoming more knowledgeable person and my life becoming more better because of trading.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

It became very beneficial especially today because i learned to trade margin but it became very risky and you can loose alot of money by doing that, but your profit so much.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

Actually trading was very beneficial to me, it made me learn a lot of things including knowing how to trade ad when to buy and sell coins to make me gain more profit and all. It also made me a better trader as well, although I only started with a little capital back then.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

is still very remarkable, although bitcoin prices are still below $ 20k, my portfolio still shows a positive number of the amount of capital that I enter since the beginning.

sometimes, to be able to ride smoothly, you should feel the fall first. Just like trading, profit and loss is something that should be experienced.

I know cryptocurrency and start trading it when bitcoin prices are still around $ 900, and I do not feel the same at all because I allocate 90% of my money in my account to invest in bitcoin and some mistakes that would never I repeat was never missed the dip.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

It was beneficial when I was addicted to gambling my friends suggested that trading is also profitable as gambling and it helped me recover my gambling losses a get a little profit as well
I stopped trading since 6 months as I was happy with the profit but with market fluctuating so much I might start trading again
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

Yeah.
I learned much from trading.
As all of you know that sometime learning and sometime earning Wink
By the way I am also in profit. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: