Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2938 times)
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:16:51 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?
my trading career is in a good run, I could not say that I got rich. I just earn fairly good amount that is enough for me. I am just new to trading though. I just started trading with small amounts because I am afraid to lose then when I get used to it I trade huge amounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Still, I am in profits. Smiley I started doing trade after 2016 , actually in 2016 I started to learn and doing small trade regularly.first I learn the trade at hitbtc demo site.then I joined bittrex and etherdelta exchange.how much I earn till now!! I can't remember it but its good amount of local money really.
Not totally since I am not a good trader, but I felt very happy to those who are earning daily because of trading, time will come when I would finally have the time to do it, but as of today I would be happy with what I am earning right now and would just make sure that I'll do trading after studying some guidelines.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

Trading in the market is going to be extremely advantageous. But as the current value of bitcoin is too large, this is definitely the moment you should observe the market through bitcoin to decide. Do not rush. Buying into altcoin is now too dangerous. But i just hold my coin that i got from bounty,,  waiting for the price raising up.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Trading has definitely been beneficial to me.  I've definitely made some money from it but im still way down from my peak which was due to my own greed.  But i've also learned many key principles of investing.  I've learned that no matter what happens to the price you should not panic and sell, plus even if the prices rise you should not fomo and buy in thinking its going to keep rising.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:42:10 PM

So i started with cryptocurrencies short before the bullrun start last year. So i buyed some part of a bitcoin, and try to trade. Back then, trading was so easy, because you could buy everything and just in a few day you could make a good amount of profit. So after some day i saw i made profit, but then i saw to that i would make more profit if i just would hold my coins. So thats why i stopped trading and just hold. After that, how can it be, the big correction came, and make my profit gone...
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

Of course! Trading always giving me a lot of benefits. Actually, trading is my full time job and I often earning big amount of bitcoins. I am using many strategies and techniques for me to win in trading.

Aprodite

Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

During the trade, I have gained considerable profits until now. And for the total of my income during the trade, it may be more than enough for my daily life. And for the mistake I've done when trading is panic sell. It caused me to suffer a considerable loss. and it is a very valuable experience for me.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

For traders, trade is a life that must keep going. if the trade stops I think the traders will not get a profit and will probably get a lot of risk of loss. so trading will still be useful to get profit.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

My experience so far has been very beneficial, because in reality I never saw myself in the need to invest, since my first fractions of bitcoin were obtained about three years ago through faucets, and with the amount obtained I was able to make my first investments in exchanges like Poloniex and Yobit.

Today I can say that I have become a fairly competent trader, although the investment amounts I am handling are still small but they leave me enough benefits to become my main source of income so far.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:18:22 AM

Im a cryptocurrency trader im also a newbie in this trading. Some of my friend teach me how to know the pattern of the candlestick and also the support and resistance. If you know that you can make a profit. The benefit of being a trader is you can wait and you are not a greedy person and have a long patient in every work.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

with trade obviously very profitable for me because with trade can meet the needs. although only as a side job but can generate a high enough profit
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

yes of course, its a good get short term investment.but you can earn more if hold your coins.but i'm not trade all my coins, less than 50 % of coins i use to trade.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

I am benefiting from trading because i will act according to the situation of the market, if the market situation is not good then i will start holding the coins. Most of the cases i am a long-term holder, so mostly i won't about the market.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

For more than three years, I have been trading cryptocurrency and must say that so far, trading cryptocurrency has been so beneficial for me. I am not wildly rich as I thought I would when starting out, but I' m not average either. I think my finances has improved as a result of trading.

fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

Because I started it from free capital like faucet and other like this, so I don't think too much about the losses. Although is so hard to rise up again and need a several months to have a capital for trading. Finally I have an enough capital to real trade from the result and create a trading, sign camp, etc as sidejob
It takes some time before a man can make high achievements in his life. It was your persistency and constant efforts that enabled you to earn good amounts of wealth. Do not slow down your pace rather increase it. Your journey has only begun and if ever you feel tired of dealing with all matters, take some rest but never give up. Crypto trading is the best form of trading when it comes to profits.

xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

I am not going to go into details because there's a lot of things happened to me in my trading life but one thing is for sure trading is beneficial to me. I gained profit more that loses and I learned many things on my way. And everyday I kept learning which is something money can't be replaced and aside from gaining money I also met a lot of good people who trades. Over all my journey in trading is really good and I am not enjoying the fruit of my labor by traveling Cheesy

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

In trading, there will be a loss because the sale and purchase it must be about profit and loss. You are not completely lucky at all times.
Trading is about learning to make decisions and we have to learn from it.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Still, I am in profits. Smiley I started doing trade after 2016 , actually in 2016 I started to learn and doing small trade regularly.first I learn the trade at hitbtc demo site.then I joined bittrex and etherdelta exchange.how much I earn till now!! I can't remember it but its good amount of local money really.
Brother it seems you have played very efficiently. Superb strategy it was for getting best of the profits out of your investment. Everyone must follow this plan because once you have learnt the basics of what you are going to do, you would be having more confidence on your trading. Then best option you have chosen is to trade on demo account. Later on, definite profits should be in your accounts.
Scavagers

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

I just tried trading recently. I guess these last few months but before I started,I have read multiple sources where I can gain knowledge about trading since I am not a trader even in stock. I am earning just right amount for a beginner, sometines I lose though but I think it is part of life. I do not let regret keep me from taking trades although I keep losing on my first tries.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:41:03 PM

compared to following a more profitable trading campaign program, if you have a large enough capital better trading because it will be profitable if you are diligent and patient to live it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: