Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:45:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38108 times)
cryptocean

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 02:46:49 PM by cryptocean

Thank you very much, but this is not answer for my question. This is jast bla-bla-bla talks. Actually I see your minted tokens, BUT! I don't see our incoming crypto-payments. Why? Where is our crypto assets now? Give us please addresses.

All operations in CRYPTOCURRENCIES we can see in the blockchain, is the system really open to everyone?

2. Your legal status is just a bundle of paper and a modest payment to the accountant who registered your legal entity, and applied for a Small Payment Institution. The market price of this service ranges from 1-2 thousand euros to 20-30, depending on the greed of the "helper". Where is the money, Shura?

You have already been told that all means were collected through the BBP. There are no payments in the blockchain (ICO-like,  tokens <=> ETH), all transfers are direct. Hardly anyone will give wallet addresses for you. Is it reasonable to require this from a closed banking type project?

1) Did I understand correctly that you collected money in an opaque way, you can not and do not want to prove that you actually collected 13 mil?
2) Have you reflected in the balance sheet of your organization Crypto-currency and Fiat for $ 13 million? Is your tax return a secret document? Because if you are non ICO-like project,  tokens <=> ETH), WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY?
cryptocean

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

You have already been told that all means were collected through the BBP. There are no payments in the blockchain (ICO-like,  tokens <=> ETH), all transfers are direct. Hardly anyone will give wallet addresses for you. Is it reasonable to require this from a closed banking type project?

It seems to me that you walk along the edge without having a banking license calling yourself a bank. You are an ordinary payment-limited payment system (not a full license), not a bank.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

hi! are you a dev or something? I totally agree that $13M is enough , but well, be glad that  hard cap wasn’t reached it think is not so good..

Anyways, what are the next step in the roadmap?

Greetings!

As we wrote earlier, failure to achieve hardcap will only slightly postpone our plans to implement some points of our roadmap, and only.

Saifu is always working to encourage mainstream cryptocurrency adoption. We're making constant progress on our technology, regulatory compliance, and marketing - adhering to our roadmap and building our brand in the crypto community. Here's a brief summary of some of our recent developments:
The Saifu mobile app for iOS is ready, and has been submitted for review. The Saifu mobile app for iOS will be publicly available very soon. The Android version will follow shortly, making Saifu accessible to anyone from anywhere with a phone signal or wifi.

We're excited to share two previews of the Saifu mobile app for iOS. In the videos you can see how to  exchange your crypto to fiat and send funds. The app should be out soon, and we're also working on an Android version.

We released the Saifu web app with the full functionality outlined in our roadmap. The release of the app marks a key milestone in our development, and brings a sleek redesign and improved functionality. We designed the app from scratch with end users in mind, as you’ll see from the seamless combination of form and function.

Saifu has started to integrate the cryptocurrency Dash into our platform. Previously, Saifu started work with Dash through DashPeople. The partnership helps to increase mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies, giving Saifu a larger presence in our home market, and bringing awareness of Saifu’s business services.

How can we be sure that you have actually received payments for $ 13 million? And did not forge these transactions?

your smart contract and related addresses look very strange and confusing, where can I see the proceeds of the crypto currency and their further movement?

Greetings!

We value our reputation and are not going to deceive anyone. In addition, we are a licensed European company, and fall under all laws on AML, KYC and CTF, therefore, we conduct all our operations legally and honestly.

You can see the number of tokens after the burning at our contract address , this is 82,382,072 SFU, currently 12,469,772 SFU in turnover, the rest, 69,912,300 SFU was withdrawn from turnover for a period of 3 months to 3 years.
  All operations in tokens you can see in the blockchain, the system is open to everyone.
  Further, we conducted the ICO through the bookbuilding platform with the use of KYC and the restrict on the participation of residents of some countries, in order to comply with European regulation. Therefore, we accepted payments in fiat, as well as in LTC, BTC and ETH, so we can not show all the transactions, as when carrying out traditional ICO with financing only in ETH.
  We believe that the legal status of our company is a sufficient basis for the confidence of the ICO participants. This also confirms that we are fulfilling our promises, which were stated in the roadmap (see our answer for asdlolciterquit).

Best regards,
Saifu team

Thank you very much, but this is not answer for my question. This is jast bla-bla-bla talks. Actually I see your minted tokens, BUT! I don't see our incoming crypto-payments. Why? Where is our crypto assets now? Give us please addresses.

All operations in CRYPTOCURRENCIES we can see in the blockchain, is the system really open to everyone?

2. Your legal status is just a bundle of paper and a modest payment to the accountant who registered your legal entity, and applied for a Small Payment Institution. The market price of this service ranges from 1-2 thousand euros to 20-30, depending on the greed of the "helper". Where is the money, Shura?

i'm sorry, i don't understand.
Do you think that saifu  didn't really collected 13 millions dollar?

Do you think that they aren't really a bank?
BladeRunner87

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

1) Did I understand correctly that you collected money in an opaque way, you can not and do not want to prove that you actually collected 13 mil?
2) Have you reflected in the balance sheet of your organization Crypto-currency and Fiat for $ 13 million? Is your tax return a secret document? Because if you are non ICO-like project,  tokens <=> ETH), WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY?

Are you asking me? Am I the representative of the company? Grin You look somewhat naive with your questions. It's a startup. And who will disclose your private data, in fact, the ICO participant is not shareholder, and there is no point in demanding something.

It seems to me that you walk along the edge without having a banking license calling yourself a bank. You are an ordinary payment-limited payment system (not a full license), not a bank.

As far as I know, Saifu did not claim that they are a bank. It was only about the safety of the banking level. On the banking license, they wrote in their WP that they plan this for the next year. Your posts look a little troll, you are not an ICO participant, who is upset by the price of the token?
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

You have already been told that all means were collected through the BBP. There are no payments in the blockchain (ICO-like,  tokens <=> ETH), all transfers are direct. Hardly anyone will give wallet addresses for you. Is it reasonable to require this from a closed banking type project?

Saifu is not a bank. We state it on our website:

koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

As far as I know, SFU's price is not good in the market, relative to its ICO price, and not much trading volume. This is indeed a bad phenomenon. Teams need further development projects to promote them.

With the potential of Saifu very good, but not many current transactions? I think Saifu needs to promote the campaign to promote the project broadly and to attract more supportive community.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

can we do all of this think even with the app?
I'm very curious about the android version, i really hope that i can try it before the end of the year.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

can we do all of this think even with the app?
I'm very curious about the android version, i really hope that i can try it before the end of the year.

Yes, of course. 

All our services are available in the application. If you have not yet created an account, welcome to Saifu web app page. It's alive Smiley . We will add more features in future updates. IOS version is ready and will be published soon. Android app is in the home stretch.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Saifu First to Offer Current Accounts in Both Fiat and Crypto

Recently we’ve seen an increasing number of people jump aboard the crypto bandwagon, but there are still issues for anyone who is looking to use cryptocurrencies in the ‘real world’ economy, with storage and transactions, in particular, proving complicated. https://blog.saifu.ai/saifu-news/saifu-first-to-offer-current-accounts-in-both-fiat-and-crypto
cryptocean

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

WHAT DOES IT MEAN: "CLOSED BANKING TYPE PROJECT"Huh?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

SFU is top gainer for the last 24 hours on trading platforms. What actually is the cause for this rise in its value yesterday's article may be in what was said Saifu is first of financial of its kind which offers accounts both in fiat and cryptocurrencies at the same time ? Team should pay attention to listing on more exchanges relaying on single source of volume isn't good.
BladeRunner87

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

This means that zero tolerance for the publication of any data, like that of ordinary banks. There is no open source code, there are no public reports. It is clear? My opinion. Therefore, I see no reason to demand something from them.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

This means that zero tolerance for the publication of any data, like that of ordinary banks. There is no open source code, there are no public reports. It is clear? My opinion. Therefore, I see no reason to demand something from them.

why for this project is so important to know that info respect any other project? Do you think that they want to hide something?
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

Saifu is very good platform they have working product but need aggressive marketing and listing on more exchanges. Offering fiat and cryptocurrencies availability under one account is big feature. Semi-banking services can bring this platform in the limelight in no time but need to see some steps by the management team.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:03:34 AM

Saifu is very good platform they have working product but need aggressive marketing and listing on more exchanges. Offering fiat and cryptocurrencies availability under one account is big feature. Semi-banking services can bring this platform in the limelight in no time but need to see some steps by the management team.

Greeetings!
At the moment, we are working hard on these tasks. Follow our news in the Telegram channel or blog, as well as on Twitter and Facebook.

Best regards,
Saifu team
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

Saifu is thrilled to announce that our mobile app is available in Google Play!
https://twitter.com/AiSaifu/status/1031886507597070337

tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

so shall I sent the support guys on the "failed to fetch" problem on the online Saifu account as well?
Ahh, I got it! If you guys are on to it, then there's nothing a fool that I am should do, so I'll leave it to the amazing Saifu team!
uchiuscam

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

Thank you lars for your clear answer so far ! My concern is actually mostly related to the supply of information rather than the actual value of the token. The saifu company has no influence on that unless of course you would start buying them with the money raised by the ICO. But I had anticipated that the price would go down, I would just like to have 'investors news' in my inbox instead of only 'product information for customers'. By the way, do you already have an idea when Australian residents can start using saifu ? Thanks again !
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

The opportunity to become a client of Saifu depends only on the legal presence of the company on the territory of the country. We are working to cover as many countries as possible in the future, at the moment it is only the EU territory. Further, we have a plan to extend our presence to the Asian market. I think that the status of crypto currency in Australia makes this country tempting for crypto projects. However, I do not have accurate information on this matter, but you can be sure that we will be there, sooner or later!
lancechain355

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

so shall I sent the support guys on the "failed to fetch" problem on the online Saifu account as well?
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: