Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:17:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38107 times)
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

so shall I sent the support guys on the "failed to fetch" problem on the online Saifu account as well?

Hello!

We already know about this issue and will fix it asap.
You can write about all the technical issues you have at support@saifu.ai
RoccoFM18

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

One of our core values at Saifu is security. That's why we partnered with Thales, a world leader in banking security technologies, to bring market-leading bank-grade security to the crypto world. https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/10/saifu-deploys-thales-to-protect-cryptocurrency-holdings-from-attacks/
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Awesome progress with Thales partnership to deploy that level of security on Saifu's platform. I wonder how come this big news wens unnoticed by market. I have read the whole article and do agree with everything said in that. Saifu of course is trying to bring cryptocurrencies within reach of common people while providing safety and traditional banking kind services.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

Awesome progress with Thales partnership to deploy that level of security on Saifu's platform. I wonder how come this big news wens unnoticed by market. I have read the whole article and do agree with everything said in that. Saifu of course is trying to bring cryptocurrencies within reach of common people while providing safety and traditional banking kind services.

Hello!
Thank you for your support and that you are with us!:)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

right now, what can be done with the saifu's app?

is it already possible to buy/sell coin? and how many exchanges are implemented?

How many saifu token i have to spend to buy/sell any coin?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

right now, what can be done with the saifu's app?

is it already possible to buy/sell coin? and how many exchanges are implemented?

How many saifu token i have to spend to buy/sell any coin?

Hello!
Now, if you have passed Tier 1, you can fully use the functionality of Saifu.
You can buy Saifu at https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SFU_BTC
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

and how much is the costs in saifu the make a sell or buy operation?
thank you for your help
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Today volume of over $600k is looking very good. It is not looking good at the same time that SFU 's total marketcap on CMC isn't appearing but of unknown circulating supply. This is minor issue which should be resolved as priority. People started to show interest as volume tells everything on that only exchange.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

thank you for your help

https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf

You can find out the cost in this list where they explained in details how much it will take from your account to perform any action using this platform.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

thank you for your help

You can find out the cost in this list where they explained in details how much it will take from your account to perform any action using this platform.

i don't understand...i see price in eur.

The 3% fee in which currency are?

I mean: if i want to exchange btc to eth, i would not pay in saifu's token? and if not...in when i use saifu's token?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

thank you for your help

i don't understand...i see price in eur.

The 3% fee in which currency are?

I mean: if i want to exchange btc to eth, i would not pay in saifu's token? and if not...in when i use saifu's token?

Hello!

At the moment we are working on adding a token to our platform. After we add it, it will be possible to pay for services and store the SFU token in Saifu.
The following information reveals some details about the capabilities of the token and the benefits for owners:

SFU is a utility token that's used on the Saifu platform to pay for all transaction fees and offers loyalty benefits. The Saifu tokens can be bought for you automatically, so if you don’t want to worry about them, you don't have to. However, there are advantages to buying Saifu tokens yourself, including our loyalty program, which rewards users with discounts and tokens back (like cash back, but with Saifu tokens).
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

well, that's not bad.
Do you have an idea about the entity of the fees?

Does the fees will change if the price of the token change?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

well, that's not bad.

Greetings!
At the moment, we are integrating the SFU token into the system. Info about commissions paid for in SFU tokens will appear later, after implementation. Now we provide services, prices on which you can find out on our website, in the "Personal" section - https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf
Regarding the second question, the price of services is indicated in EUR, and the payment for services by tokens will be tied to the rate of SFU on the exchange. That is, for the end customer the price of the service in EUR will not change. We wrote about this in our whitepaper on page 27

Best regards,
Saifu team
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

well, that's not bad.

Greetings!
At the moment, we are integrating the SFU token into the system. Info about commissions paid for in SFU tokens will appear later, after implementation. Now we provide services, prices on which you can find out on our website, in the "Personal" section - https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf
Regarding the second question, the price of services is indicated in EUR, and the payment for services by tokens will be tied to the rate of SFU on the exchange. That is, for the end customer the price of the service in EUR will not change. We wrote about this in our whitepaper on page 27

Best regards,
Saifu team

thank you for the answer.

I think that tied the price of the services to the rate of SFU on the exchange in a good idea.

Keep working like that!
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

This is what kept SFU undervalued till now it was not integrated inside the ecosystem of the platform. Now as it is being integrated and will play role of full utility token for some services to pay with inside the platform its demand will increase as well gradually. This is turning point for the SFU token and I expect more good things and performance ahead. Keep the quality work up team.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

The Saifu mobile app is finally available on App Store! We’re excited to share with you that the Saifu mobile is now available to download for both iOS and Android!

shoa (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:30:12 AM

Saifu for iOS

We are excited to share with you that Saifu has reached another milestone by releasing the Saifu mobile app for both Android and iOS.

Following the successful launch of the Saifu mobile app on Google Play, we have released our app for iOS, giving you a comprehensive Saifu experience on either mobile operating system.

The Saifu mobile app on both iOS and Android offers an array of features, including:

• Crypto and fiat currency deposits. As of now, the Saifu app supports BTC, ETH and EUR, and we are adding more currencies shortly.

• Crypto and fiat exchange. We offer very competitive exchange rates, and the exchange process is quick and easy.

• Transfers for both crypto and fiat currencies. For fiat currencies, the transfers come in the form of SWIFT transactions; for crypto you can send and receive crypto via a public wallet address or a QR code.

• Additionally, with the Saifu app you can easily use crypto and fiat as currency in your daily life.

• And the best part of it all is that your funds are stored securely. Our storage solution was developed with Thales, banking cybersecurity expert, so you can rest assured that your funds are safe with Saifu.

We’re proud of our progress and excited to share this milestone with you.

For iOS Click here to download, for Android click here.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Saifu from the start is one of the my favorite project seeing the potential but it isn't getting that much attention which it should have gotten by now. I will not say to pay millions of dollars to list but fastest growing exchanges are best alternative to get listed there. La Token and Bibox can be best to contact them because without proper exposure on various trading platforms the process of adoption will be very slower.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

Saifu from the start is one of the my favorite project seeing the potential but it isn't getting that much attention which it should have gotten by now. I will not say to pay millions of dollars to list but fastest growing exchanges are best alternative to get listed there. La Token and Bibox can be best to contact them because without proper exposure on various trading platforms the process of adoption will be very slower.

do we have any info from the devs about the willing of the team to make the saifu's token to be added to some exchanges?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

They just integrated SFU inside their own ecosystem for fees to be paid using this utility token. They will have to reach at various exchanges in order to make the token successful. They have a platform offering advanced services but lack of awareness is putting them on hold. If you have huge number of customers using your platform you may give less importance to external exchanges but when you are unfamiliar and are startup you need to use everything to get attention of market and customers.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: