Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38101 times)
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

They didn't get listed as exchange on coinmarketcap yet after so many weeks. They were having beta version even before launching the crowdfunding by now SFU should have been added to many exchanges. Again having good product isn't sufficient if you don't have users and customers of that specific product. I have bag of SFU and waiting patiently what' next.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

They didn't get listed as exchange on coinmarketcap yet after so many weeks. They were having beta version even before launching the crowdfunding by now SFU should have been added to many exchanges. Again having good product isn't sufficient if you don't have users and customers of that specific product. I have bag of SFU and waiting patiently what' next.

i don't understand, can't you use the beta version of the platform and/or app?

Anyway, i can't look forward to see saifu listed on some great exchanges.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

i don't understand, can't you use the beta version of the platform and/or app?

Anyway, i can't look forward to see saifu listed on some great exchanges.

Hello!
Our product is already out of beta testing. Saifu is already available and you can use it after passing onboarding. After passing Tier 1, you can use the full functionality of the product:
Web version http://online.saifu.ai;
Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saifu;
IOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/saifu/id1434835102?mt=8

Also, we communicate with several major exchanges that will be announced on our official channels. Stay tuned and stay informed
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

This is what happens when the scam exchange stops faking the scam token trading))) This is a real interest in the project - $ 1 a day))

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:48:45 AM

SFU is listed on IDAX at the moment which is one of the fastest growing exchanges and is sitting on good place already. It is the adoption of their on native exchange Saifu to have customers and trading volume in order to make the SFU token valuable. This is utility token to settle the fees and operations on exchange. It will remain to see how the team get attention of customers for their products until then SFU's price will not move.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

This kind of business need to be all the time in with good updates. They are testing many features according to their previous comments but market can be run as parallel and can save the time and energy. Imagine you develop product and then start listing and marketing in few months and you already have  hit good exchanges are tow different things.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

hey mates what's with the token volume? it is never updated in coinmarketcap and has 0 trades on idex, did I miss swap or something?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

hey mates what's with the token volume? it is never updated in coinmarketcap and has 0 trades on idex, did I miss swap or something?

Hello!

The developers are working on the implementation of the token on the platform. A little patience and everything will improve for the better.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

I appreciate this update on implementation of tokens inside the platform and this will show its impact hopefully. This is how communication works now after these words people will have new energy to keep holding even on this current price they were not going to sell anyway. Those who had to seel have gone already. Adoption of platform to bring customers is important and need strategy.
aggress0r

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Hello!

The developers are working on the implementation of the token on the platform. A little patience and everything will improve for the better.
glad to hear that, I'm a patient SFU hoddler and don't want to sell my assets.
The collaboration with Thales is still on and would be valid?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

Hello!

Good to hear from official account they are still active and behind of this project. Communication with the community encourage the people to keep patience and stay calm down. I think you will get succeed to make this platform more user friendly and make it visible on more exchange to make this growth healthy.
shoa (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

Hello!

Hello!

Yes of course! We cooperate to work with Thales and this will not change
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Saifu to Redefine Your Crypto Experience
https://blog.saifu.ai/saifu-news/saifu-to-redefine-your-crypto-experience

This week Saifu applied for an extension of our license to PISP. PISP is a new type of payment institution license within PSD2, which will allow us to collect account information from any bank account that belongs to our customers and use it in a single application. This functionality will make Saifu the only app our customers need for all of their bank accounts. Simply connecting your accounts will allow you to view the account balance and statements of all your bank accounts and even make outgoing payments from other bank accounts on the Saifu app.

After applying for PISP license extension we are now focusing on implementation of IBAN functionality and Saifu card delivery. We’ll keep you updated, so stay tuned.

Deloitte has completed their audit for 2017, which means that the Saifu SWIFT BIC will be activated soon. We at Saifu believe that it’s important to have other experts keep a watchful eye over our operations, that’s why we choose to be audited by one of the world’s largest accountancy firms.

Aiming to make payments in the Eurozone cheaper and faster, Saifu is applying for SEPA direct membership.

Saifu is now offering corporate accounts for our clients. Please visit https://saifu.ai/business  and apply for your business account. Saifu is here for both individuals and companies.

Some of our users may have experienced technical problems with onboarding. This issue has been investigated and will be fixed within 2 days.
aggress0r

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

Hello!

Hello!

Yes of course! We cooperate to work with Thales and this will not change
Good! Now I'm calm and looking towards a bright future.
As I wrote couple of articles about Saifu I remember this collabo was among the most significant features of the project during the ICO and it's perfect that the team sticks to the plan.
sambuddha

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

This project is garbage that nobody needs. It traded on the IDAX scam exchange, which for 99.9% faking trade volumes. At the end of September, they stopped faking trade and the volume of trade fell to real values - to zero =)

RoccoFM18

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:48:52 AM

This project is garbage that nobody needs. It traded on the IDAX scam exchange, which for 99.9% faking trade volumes. At the end of September, they stopped faking trade and the volume of trade fell to real values - to zero =)

https://i.imgur.com/ELRg4C9.png

Frankly, I do not care about the price and volume. The main thing is that the company works, it has a real product, which is not only released, but also brings real income. I would not be surprised if they are even glad to delisting the token and make a new listing, because the token of a European company should be traded only on those exchanges that correspond to AML (by the way, the head of the board of directors Saifu in the official Telegram group). And this should be one of the famous top exchanges, I think. So don't spread FUD here. Unlike what you advertise in your signatures, this is already a serious business.
sambuddha

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

Frankly, I do not care about the price and volume. The main thing is that the company works, it has a real product, which is not only released, but also brings real income. I would not be surprised if they are even glad to delisting the token and make a new listing, because the token of a European company should be traded only on those exchanges that correspond to AML (by the way, the head of the board of directors Saifu in the official Telegram group). And this should be one of the famous top exchanges, I think. So don't spread FUD here. Unlike what you advertise in your signatures, this is already a serious business.
I do not spread FUD, I spread FACTS. This project is garbage that no one wants to buy, even at a very low price. It is a fact.
aggress0r

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

Woah thanks for pointing it out, now I'm little hesitating again  Grin
But for real I'm hodling my 3k SFU, hope they'll hit $0.5 someday).
 The team is in touch with community through social media that's good and also developing updates.
We'll see what is going to be next.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

I do not spread FUD, I spread FACTS. This project is garbage that no one wants to buy, even at a very low price. It is a fact.

facts? there are project that had very low price and very low marketcap that become great project.
You can't only see the price..
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

Dev should do his effort more faster to make it list on new exchanges it is hard for some people to trade on current exchange. Trade volume is nothing there if this will get listed some hot exchange than it has chance to get recover.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: