Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Liza?  (Read 4901 times)
millsmom

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

I forgot to add this note, some people wonder why Liza is not listed on coinmarketcap. I looked into learning more about coin listing. The developer of Liza can just ask to be listed as long as the coin has volume. A proper launch includes "asking" coinmarketcap to list the coin.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Liza is going down because of FUD and is being manipulated to drive the price rock bottom so that more could be bought. I believe it will go back up higher. It just takes a whale to come in to do a huge boost. Also, Bitcoin Liza is planning to be listed on other exchanges. It is not a scam coin. They just apparently did not do a proper launch. I would keep my eye on this one. Keep your coins in the investbox when the coin is falling.  It has a history of falling and going up. Also, when Bitcoin fell Liza went up. The whole crypto market seems to go south doing Chinese New Year then goes back up.
What are you talking about? What other exchanges? Make no one laugh. Give me a link to the proof. Only a shitty coin can drop from $11 to $0.02 in 2 months.
millsmom

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

Unless the information I saw is wrong, I found a website for Liza. This is the website I looked at before buying Liza.

lizacoin.com

However, It looks like they had not done a proper launch and they are still working on their website. I am thinking that yobit is the first site listed and that perhaps to see how it would do but who knows....

Here is the Roadmap:

https://lizacoin.com/Roadmap

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin
This is the first time I do hear about liza coins even having account with yobit but I have not received any mail from them. Just checked liza coin's website and finding as a scammy one like they are selling some package and I could not find what is the need of that.

I ma suggesting people not to fall into any centralized system as it will be killing our freedom slowly whereas we are here into crypto world for finding our financial freedom.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

I received an email from Yobit about this Bitcoin Liza. My first thought was, is this another bitcoin fork? since the name was Bitcoin Liza and again derived from Bitcoin. So anybody knows about it? Is this really another fork? Well, whatever it is, for sure it's another bitcoin wannabe. Forks now are big jokes, they just make fun of it and destroy the true essence of fork for bitcoin. By the way, I just noticed that naming these bitcoin wannabees right now are getting worse.  Grin

I didn’t read all these messages here but for me it looks very interesting what can be discussed here if the fork Bitcoin Liza is absent. The first news about it were in November. Now the middle of February and nothing has happened.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

forking bitcoin has become marketing tool. Now the question is how this tool is being used. It can be exploited to bring good project to life and have good value straight after the start but also you can see some useless projects forking bitcoin ...

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Liza is going down because of FUD and is being manipulated to drive the price rock bottom so that more could be bought. I believe it will go back up higher. It just takes a whale to come in to do a huge boost. Also, Bitcoin Liza is planning to be listed on other exchanges. It is not a scam coin. They just apparently did not do a proper launch. I would keep my eye on this one. Keep your coins in the investbox when the coin is falling.  It has a history of falling and going up. Also, when Bitcoin fell Liza went up. The whole crypto market seems to go south doing Chinese New Year then goes back up.

source of its listing on other exchanges ?

no info about this coin anywhere , no website , no team , no project , no whitepaper , nothing .
just a fact that yobit launched it , so it cant help any coin to rise .

this is a coin of which no one know even it have a its own blockchain or use other blockchains .

so it is just a gambling project with 10% daily investment , its all time high price was 10$ , now it is 0.02$ and in future it will be 1 sat .

yes with this investment design the price of the coin will be 1 satoshi in a smaller fraction of time,no more then 1 month.
there is a new plan that start at 3000 liza so lets see how many people decide to invest in it.
after this change price are pumped again in all markets but personally I don't see any profit in such type of trading.
FunshareNesialMLMPenipu

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

Liza is going down because of FUD and is being manipulated to drive the price rock bottom so that more could be bought. I believe it will go back up higher. It just takes a whale to come in to do a huge boost. Also, Bitcoin Liza is planning to be listed on other exchanges. It is not a scam coin. They just apparently did not do a proper launch. I would keep my eye on this one. Keep your coins in the investbox when the coin is falling.  It has a history of falling and going up. Also, when Bitcoin fell Liza went up. The whole crypto market seems to go south doing Chinese New Year then goes back up.

source of its listing on other exchanges ?

no info about this coin anywhere , no website , no team , no project , no whitepaper , nothing .
just a fact that yobit launched it , so it cant help any coin to rise .

this is a coin of which no one know even it have a its own blockchain or use other blockchains .

so it is just a gambling project with 10% daily investment , its all time high price was 10$ , now it is 0.02$ and in future it will be 1 sat .

if only listing in yobit
i think you can't withdraw, because only virtual coin not real coin
Kieser

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Hello

I invested in Liza InvestBox a couple of weeks ago. I did some calculations and wanted to share it with you. Even if Liza drops to 1 sat, which is very likely, since the InvestBox pays 10% daily, you can amass a volume of Lizas higher enough to recover your initial inversion and even start making profit in around 90 days. The growth is exponential every day.

Remember that Yobit said that the InvestBox was supposed to last a couple of years.

Now, I've read that you say you can't withdraw, which may be correct (I didn't try yet), but the idea is to change your lizas into BTC, ETH or whatever you want.

The only problem to fear here is that Yobit decides to end the IB without any warning, which honestly I don't think is going to happen since that would hurt their public image.

Sorry if I'm not clear enough, but English is not my native language Tongue

See you!
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

there is no confidence in this exchange, and even more so for this coin, it fell 100 times in a month, this is no good at all

judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

yes we know with bitcoin liza. and now I've rarely heard about liza bitcoin anymore, either the bitcoin liza is not selling well in the market or the developer has no way to improve the quality to have a high selling price. I do not know, they definitely just use big names from bitcoin. I think so

LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

yes we know with bitcoin liza. and now I've rarely heard about liza bitcoin anymore, either the bitcoin liza is not selling well in the market or the developer has no way to improve the quality to have a high selling price. I do not know, they definitely just use big names from bitcoin. I think so

Seems like a common forking strategy, riding off the names of an already popular and established coin.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Crypto currency Liza is a speculative instrument created by the Yobit exchange, which you can trade exclusively within the exchange. The developers of the Yobit exchange did not repeat their colleagues from Binance and Exmo, and they decided to create not a coin, but an ordinary speculative tool on which one can earn money.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Crypto currency Liza is a speculative instrument created by the Yobit exchange, which you can trade exclusively within the exchange. The developers of the Yobit exchange did not repeat their colleagues from Binance and Exmo, and they decided to create not a coin, but an ordinary speculative tool on which one can earn money.
You are right.
But how got it listed on investing.com? Lol.

https://m.investing.com/crypto/liza/liza-btc-technical
freecoin1

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:03:36 AM

http://goodrice.cafe24.com/file_data/goodrice/c2336843082b891fb953d8a2ed796716.png

LIZA Small Investor SWT Exchange Service(VNTX, DFT)

SWTC(SWAP-TOKEN-COIN): http://www.swaptoken.network/
BITCOINTALK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178646.msg33415438#msg33415438
SWTC ROADMAP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178646.msg33420406#msg33420406

We invite you to invest in the new name SWTC2.0 of the existing SWAP-TOKEN.

Offer For LIZA Coin Small Investors on Yobit.

For the several LIZA Coin small investors who are not able to exit LIZA after buying at higher prices and are not able to invest in Invest Box because of minimum IB of 1,500,000 with less holdings, here is an offer!

Exchange LIZA for SWT1 tokens using LIZA Yobit Codes at the rate of 1000 LIZA for 1000 SWT1 with 10% bonus.

For exchange above 100,000 LIZA 20% bonus. No maximum limit!

The most affordable opportunity

This offer is valid till 10th April 2018 when the first phase of the ICO will be completed. After that the price increases during the phase 2 of the ICO to 2000 LIZA for 1000 SWT2. So hurry up and send LIZA Yobit Code (not activated) to admin@swaptoken.network along with your WAVES Wallet Address (get it here https://wavesplatform.com/). If you hold the coin for 6 months you can get very good profit! These are tokens that will be swapped on a 1:1 ratio for a hard forked mineable coin during June-July 2018. The coin will be listed in 3 regular exchanges during Sep-Oct 2018. Website is here http://www.swaptoken.network/and twitter https://twitter.com/swaptoken2018

Introduction: wnrnal2000@gmail.com(Please write in the body of the mail)

For those who can promote this on LIZA forums, chatboxes, youtube channels, facebook groups and telegram groups, by sending screenshots 10 bounties of 10000 SWT1 is on offer! Let us get going!

Same offer above can be done for VNTX and DFT in these ratios.

2500 VNTX for 1000 SWT1
10 DFT for 1000 SWT1

Many Investors have holdings and not able to exit due to low prices. Promote these offers too. 10 more bounties of 10000 SWT1 each for promoting these offers too.

Please invest your money after carefully judging the contents above.
kakajones25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

This is getting out of hand, all these forks... China can have their BCH, but whats the point of all these forks, after few forks it will take more money to get listed in exchanges than it will bring to the devs
negoweb

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

what is meant by
""8th of March is Liza day "" ??

I have been wondering that as well .. but again I have heard something on Yobit about it - apparently that day LIZA coin will Launch properly and price wiull rise to 7500 SATOSHI (Btc), up from the 800-1000 sats it is today.

The "invest box" is not a ponzi scheme or anything like that ..

----->>>>> What happens is that coin developers can add their own coins as a reward for holding the coin, ( yes you can even add BTC, DOGE, etc) but they MUST add at least 10 BTC worth of their own coins.

The reason is to create interest in holding the coin, thus stabilising the price by creating some demand and producing a very active marketplace.

its funny as all the big up and down swings are people spamming the chat box, either bigging a coin UP or DOWN according to whether they want to buy the coins cheaper or sell them at a more expensive price. So funny to read, with many BOTS getting in on the act.

Some members of Yobit.net do warn you which coins to avoid, and which do the best.

In the past the problem was that the minimum amount of BTC developers could add was to low, so coins would be put on, everyone would jump in to get the rewards( consider it like an AIRDROP ok - this is NOT a ponzi, referals, interest, or any shit like that.

This is simply a reward by the developers for holding - BTC is 0.1% PER MONTH - but its better than NOTHING !!!!) and the price would PUMP and a few weeks ( or even days .. sigh!) later the invest box would change from ACTIVE to nothing - like empty or just gone.

So, in my opinion, its a good, if highly fluctuating, idea.

Now things are becoming more stable, with many "1-5% coin " growing in price ( per BTC SATOSHI) over a week ( and some over a month now), with others starting to become less volatile.

As for YOBIT.NET - I have added funds, traded, bought, sold, withdrawn, etc, many times.

The other thing about Yobit.net is that they do have a message when they add a new coin at the top of the site and their often one of the first to get them.

Customer service is fine, imagine having 1 million members, if even 1% contact you PER DAY, that's 10,000 PEOPLE whinning about shit - I mean seriously " I lost my login please help!!!", "what does -please wait for coin to be removed from cold storage" mean - please help, "how do I buy bitcoin", "where is my investment", "ADMIN,ADMIN, SOMEBODY CALL ADMIN", etc.

So a little patience is called for, wait 24 hours and then check, rather than submit 10 support tickets, as your only going to flood the support space.

I say this as an experienced Webmaster who knows how it feels to see 100,000 emails a day, half from auto-responders, most spam, and trying to find and deal with members emails.

So - get ready for the 8th of MARCH - as LIZA coin is ON THE MARCH ( on that date).

I bought 1000 LIZA at $0.17 and I currently have 1771.561 after 6 days, the price is $0.08-$0.10 today.

The way it works is that every day the amount of returns I receive as a PERCENTAGE OF MY ORIGINAL COIN will grow.

So tomorrow I will get 177.1561 coins ( for example).

And that is 17.71561% ( based on 1000 coins I originally added to the investment box. ie, HODLing - which is what the DEVELOPERS want !!!)

So, tomorrow - I will then have 1948.7171 coins ( 1771.561+177.1561 )

Which will give me 194.87171 coins from the invest box that will be added to my total coins tomorrow.

Which is 19.487171% return tomorrow.

The PERCENTAGE return on your original amount of held coins is the thing that GOES UP EVERY DAY !

Its not that I will get rich ( coin price may fall sure, also invest box may END !!!)  - But rather, that by holding the coin for a month ( whilst I wait for GOOD NEWS FROM LIZA)  will give me an increasing percentage of my original investment, that will ( in the end and if the investbox holds enough coins) outweigh any falls in price and if the news really is great will give me a big profit.

At which point the coins will run out in the invest box - do not panic and sell - hold and win BIG in the longer term people !!!

Its not about short term gains - its about THE FUTURE OF MANKIND !!!

Seriously - Blockchains are changing the world - sit back - relax - and LET THEM !!!

I hold coins in over 15 exchanges - I buy each one on merit - and I visit them once a week - no more - and see how their doing.

But I will not sell any for 2-3 years !

Some will vanish sure !

Some will be worth MILLIONS !

I hope LIZA will be one of those.

But I never invest more than I can afford.

And you must make your own investment decisions.

Thanks for listening.

Cool
Hi. Someone could send me a list of all the exchanges where you can make term deposits to get a daily, weekly or monthly profitability (LENDING / INVESTBOX, etc). I would appreciate, also for all would be a good data. Place the list of all exchanges that have that investment option. Thank you
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Many people are doing trade for LIZA on yobit and many have claimed that they are the traders of bittrex and binance but they came to yobit for LIZA trade. It is currently trading at 8 and 9 satoshi. Yesterday it was down to 2 satoshi. But now there is a strong buy and sell wall on both sides and one cannot predict that where will it go. I want to know the future of it from someone and from some traders as only it can predict that we have to invest in this coin or not!!
marioriega

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

Just now was dumped from 15 satoshis to 3.... now back to 10 satoshis... i was seconds to enter at 14 satoshis!!!

For me it's clear that is just market mafia... but still have moved 1500 BTC today... maybe that's the idea

Not playing that game for now with my investments
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:48:55 AM

in my country, Liza coins are booming, and unfortunately I do not know for sure what this coin is
Liza has also been up 100% the last few days, so I was jealous to see my friend who easily doubled their money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: