Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32809 times)
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Good day! For some reason it’s emotionally hard for me to invest in this game. Probably because I’ve seen blockchain gaming startups that didnt have any basement or plan. Can anyone explain to me what’s up with this project?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

Good day! For some reason it’s emotionally hard for me to invest in this game. Probably because I’ve seen blockchain gaming startups that didnt have any basement or plan. Can anyone explain to me what’s up with this project?
Hello! This project is being developed since 2015 and concentrated on gaming industry with billions of  profit. Blockchain technology and smart contracts makes it very attractive for investors that are serious about their money.
deort

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Hello! This project is being developed since 2015 and concentrated on gaming industry with billions of  profit. Blockchain technology and smart contracts makes it very attractive for investors that are serious about their money.
I see. Makes sense. So what IS Skara today?
Mops

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

SKARA is an entertainment world that consists of competitive multi users  eSports platform, role-playing games (RPG) and mobile apps with fantasy worlds that are described in series of novels that will be published in Jan 2018. You basically can live in this Universe.
deort

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

SKARA is an entertainment world that consists of competitive multi users  eSports platform, role-playing games (RPG) and mobile apps with fantasy worlds that are described in series of novels that will be published in Jan 2018. You basically can live in this Universe.
Cool. What can you say about the main differences from the competitors?
Mops

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Skara is blockchain based ecosystem that decentralizes games participants  advantages. It influences the use of tokens in the game and outside of it. Project has a wide and growing structure.
deort

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

Skara is blockchain based ecosystem that decentralizes games participants  advantages. It influences the use of tokens in the game and outside of it. Project has a wide and growing structure.
Can you name a couple of competitors projects? Generally speaking I like this startups.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

Hey everyone! How many tokens total are going to be sold during ICO?
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

With all the respect as an experiences mmorpg nerd, gold farmer and powerlvler I should admit that this project doesn't look attractive. The game mechanics and graphics seem too primitive. But imho the main mistake is that you are making the main accent on the cryptocurrency and ingame trading but not the game itself. Your coin will probably lose its value as soon as the crypto frenzy ends (or even faster). Anyway i'm curious to follow your project, you've already came too far. I wish i'm mistaken but this is a failure.

Gamelander

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Hey everyone! How many tokens total are going to be sold during ICO?
Hi. Around 70%. The rest will be distributed. You can find the info un the white paper.
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

I carefully read this topic and came to the conclusion that this is a serious ready product and an interesting project! Apparently, I will invest!
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

Where can I find project totalizator? Do I have to use tokens only?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

Where can I find project totalizator? Do I have to use tokens only?

Be patient. You will be able to see it soon. Of course you have to use token it’s the project currency. You will have a lot of opportunities to bet
dort

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

I guess developers offices should be huge. And testers’ team must e even bigger. How can I join testing team?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Hello! Where is the project based right now? Like a studio or smth… I’ve heard that characters are digitized from real people. I would love to see it 
Veecker

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

I know that Skara is a gaming Universe. But are you planning to partner up with other games? There’s a space for everyone in the universe, right?
robinzzon

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

Greetings! I found a few multi users games 3x3 and 5x5… is that it? I dont want just to fight I would also like to complete missions together
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

Guys, is it possible to get a discount when buying tokens now?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

Guys, is it possible to get a discount when buying tokens now?
Yes, it is! Right now, a bonus of up to 45% is available. Fall to!
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

I’ve been playing video games for more than 10 years. I witnessed how they switched to PC and became 3D after they were 2D ones. Until recently, I thought that the virtual reality is a technology for the next few decades... Did Skara go further? Isn’t it developing too fast?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: