Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32807 times)
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Game downloaded! What can I say about this! Certainly not very cool, but interesting enough. The opportunity to earn increases interest!

I'm sure that you will like the game very much, and especially the fact that you already said that playing this game, you can also earn real money.
It's a very good team and it's clear that they love their job, and such people eventually succeed.
I believe in them and support them.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

why there is no update to the bounty spreadsheet? Update the tables! Thank you!
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Tired of losing your crypto wealth? SKARA offers highest demand among altcoins!

With the crypto market heading back towards 2017 levels, investors are wondering: should I cash out at a loss? Or should I invest in ICOs and hope for a very long term return?

The SKARA Token (SKRT) is the solution to all these problems.

Since the main use of most cryptos is speculative, when Bitcoin goes down, many others follow.

SKRTs are different.

Unlike tokens for yet-to-be-built platforms, SKRTs are sustained by a fast growing community of more than 350k video game players that will be purchasing in-game assets in a soon-to-be legendary eSports title. That means that the demand for SKRT won’t be affected by market sentiment, since gamers don’t know (or care) much about crypto and are used to purchase virtual currencies inside their favorite games.

This is happening from day 1 in our upcoming Beta of Skara — The Blade Remains on the 8th of February (yes this Thursday!) as SKRT will be the only way to purchase premium items in Skara.

Around 8% of free-to-play gamers buy virtual currency, and we plan to hit 3 million players by the end of 2018. That is an estimated 240k players buying and selling SKRT in the secondary market.

Since the prize of SKRT is pegged to the ETH this is the time to buy, so don’t miss out and join our presale: https://www.skaratoken.com/contributors

https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/tired-of-losing-your-crypto-wealth-skara-offers-highest-demand-among-altcoins-660618fcdd3a
LV5ME

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:05:47 PM
Merited by CREATIVE_Life (8)

Tired of losing your crypto wealth? SKARA offers highest demand among altcoins!

With the crypto market heading back towards 2017 levels, investors are wondering: should I cash out at a loss? Or should I invest in ICOs and hope for a very long term return?

The SKARA Token (SKRT) is the solution to all these problems.

Since the main use of most cryptos is speculative, when Bitcoin goes down, many others follow.

SKRTs are different.

Unlike tokens for yet-to-be-built platforms, SKRTs are sustained by a fast growing community of more than 350k video game players that will be purchasing in-game assets in a soon-to-be legendary eSports title. That means that the demand for SKRT won’t be affected by market sentiment, since gamers don’t know (or care) much about crypto and are used to purchase virtual currencies inside their favorite games.

This is happening from day 1 in our upcoming Beta of Skara — The Blade Remains on the 8th of February (yes this Thursday!) as SKRT will be the only way to purchase premium items in Skara.

Around 8% of free-to-play gamers buy virtual currency, and we plan to hit 3 million players by the end of 2018. That is an estimated 240k players buying and selling SKRT in the secondary market.

Since the prize of SKRT is pegged to the ETH this is the time to buy, so don’t miss out and join our presale: https://www.skaratoken.com/contributors

https://medium.com/@SkaraTBR/tired-of-losing-your-crypto-wealth-skara-offers-highest-demand-among-altcoins-660618fcdd3a

This is really a great example of what it is worth to invest in this project!
This team for many years worked hard on this project to make an excellent game.
And these are not empty promises, but a really ready-made product that is already popular, and in the coming months, this game will be much more popular ... Wink

JagerBeen

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
Merited by mamoto (1)

I see that the pre-sail ends in one day! I just want to say that one of not many projects, which already has a finished product, means a lot to the investor.
So do not miss this chance and support this team and their game.

Smiley
igorokkk
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 02:18:38 AM by igorokkk

The site does not work:  www.skaratoken.com
Skara scam?

Works!
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

And about bounty chya I can ask a question in a branch or in telegram? Just for a long time the question is concerned - why do not the tables update?

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

And about bounty chya I can ask a question in a branch or in telegram? Just for a long time the question is concerned - why do not the tables update?

Hi sorry we changed bounty manager and the new one needed some time to get it done but should be fixed now, can you please check and let us know if the telegram channel?
LV5ME

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

I understand correctly that you postponed the launch of the game on February 15  ?
I really want to see and test this in my opinion a very promising and exciting game  Wink

Chronner

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Hi sorry we changed bounty manager and the new one needed some time to get it done but should be fixed now, can you please check and let us know if the telegram channel?
Ok, no problem. But twitter and FB is silent. No twits, no posts, only old. I continue to monitor them

▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

I understand that the bounty manager has not yet finished counting the steaks on the company's Twitter. Everything in the process

Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

I understand that the bounty manager has not yet finished counting the steaks on the company's Twitter. Everything in the process

Hi, were busy with the release of our game but it is now out and you can try it here! http://store.steampowered.com/app/274620/Skara__The_Blade_Remains/
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:33:31 AM

-----ICO TV VIDEO // SKARA----
SKARA is a new entertainment universe that includes a multiplayer competitive eSports platform, narrative role playing (RPG) games and mobile apps in a rich fantasy world described in a series of novels to be published January 2018. We propose embedding blockchain at the heart of the SKARA ecosystem, in order to decentralize the benefits of participating in the games, both casually and competitively. Connecting the rewards for participating in the SKARA community to the larger community is a huge benefit to everyone. We believe this is the future for gaming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=vInfP4SvCco
Chronner

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

Hi, were busy with the release of our game but it is now out and you can try it here! http://store.steampowered.com/app/274620/Skara__The_Blade_Remains/
I watched the whole video. How much I understand, can now play for free? And then buy if you like it?

LV5ME

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

A big THANK YOU from the SKARA team for making this project a reality: with more that 3m tokens distributed so far, the Beta version of SKARA was launched yesterday with SKRT as the main currency to be used by millions.
SKRTs are now sold at €2 inside of the game, compared to the c.€65 per SKRT in our current Token Sale, so hurry up and grab a few before they are gone! Those of you who purchased with a Bonus will enjoy an even bigger profit once tokens are placed in the exchanges.
There are still 7 days left till the end of the Token Sale. So if you missed the pre-sale don’t hesitate to get in touch asap!
As we pioneer the blockchain revolution in gaming this is only the beginning. Skara just announced a partnership with esport.global to accept SKRT as official currency for their tournaments and to organize the first official Tournament of SKARA with 1,000 SKRT as a prize for the winners!
Remember to purchase only through the official Skara Token website: https://www.skaratoken.com/

Information from the team of this project.
There is still a little time to have time to buy tokens Wink
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:05:31 AM

A big THANK YOU from the SKARA team for making this project a reality: with more that 3m tokens distributed so far, the Beta version of SKARA was launched yesterday with SKRT as the main currency to be used by millions.
SKRTs are now sold at €2 inside of the game, compared to the c.€65 per SKRT in our current Token Sale, so hurry up and grab a few before they are gone! Those of you who purchased with a Bonus will enjoy an even bigger profit once tokens are placed in the exchanges.
There are still 7 days left till the end of the Token Sale. So if you missed the pre-sale don’t hesitate to get in touch asap!
As we pioneer the blockchain revolution in gaming this is only the beginning. Skara just announced a partnership with esport.global to accept SKRT as official currency for their tournaments and to organize the first official Tournament of SKARA with 1,000 SKRT as a prize for the winners!
Remember to purchase only through the official Skara Token website: https://www.skaratoken.com/

Hi, just to specify that the price during ICO is €0.65 (not €65) while we are selling it at €2 in the game
LV5ME

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Hi, just to specify that the price during ICO is €0.65 (not €65) while we are selling it at €2 in the game

Oh, yes, I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
But most importantly, the purchase of this token is now very beneficial Wink
Good luck to all.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:09 PM

bounty company is over?
the signature can already be deleted?
Skara The Blade Remains

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

bounty company is over?
the signature can already be deleted?

Hi, please keep it until tomorrow when we expect to close the bounty
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

When will the distribution of tokens be? And when will the stock exchange?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: