Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future?  (Read 1314 times)
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:19:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

I do not suggest you to invest in those ico's that you dont even know what are their real purpose, just invest in those that you are really convinced to invest in there.

If you want to make some money, then try to invest in a really potential coin, like cardano, there has been a lot of rumours about this coin lately, they have an association with a google company, so this will increase the price for a while.

Maybe it can be touching more than 0.06$ by tomorrow, so you can still make an easy 20% if you invest right now.
I really prefer to invest in those kind of solid projects instead of putting my money on an ico that i do not even know what are their real purposes.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

True there are lots of scams running now. I'm also skeptical of investing because of this. Its very hard to distinguish which one is legit. I hope someday there will be a regulation for running icos. I'm also interested to know the fee good coins running if someone could give a light to it.
veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

Now many coins are growing. You need to carefully choose and you will definitely get a good profit. Such coins as NEO, OMG and ICON should bring good profits in the near future. I recommend observing them.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

In future Ethereum will cost much more. Its price might rise two or three times. Litecoin can cost also 70-80% more in the nearest future. Certainly, I would add DASH into this list.
One point of view - you can look at list in bitfinex. In this exchange usually there are great altcoins.
cryptounite

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Coins that I believe are worthy are: BCH, LBRY Credits, Coss, GRX, Steem.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:27:39 AM

Stratis , Their platform goes live in Q1 2018 , when Business adopt stratis , Alot of Dapps and ICO will run on their platform . Damn bright future .
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

Let me introduce to you
DeepOnion

This for me will be the future of anonymous transaction. It has safe, fast and secured transaction compared to other coins out there. It has potential because the developers are really putting their time and effort into this coin.

Introduction

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

Features:

Highly Secure Transactions:

The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.

Instant Confirmations:

Send and receive instant payments. You no longer have to wait several minutes or hours to receive a payment confirmation.

Secure Wallet:

Download the secure wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux. A paper wallet is also available if needed.

Untraceable Payments:

Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.

Cryptopia.co.nz:

DeepOnion is proudly listed on the highly secure Cryptopia. You can buy and sell DeepOnion currency with ease.

Free Airdrop:

POW + POS + No ICOs or Crowdfunding means free coin distribution. We're also offering 40 rounds of free airdrops!

Helpful DeepOnion Links:

CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE

Official site: https://deeponion.org/

Official forum: https://deeponion.org/community/

Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Apply AirDrop: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/deeponionx

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/deeponionx

REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion

ENG Telegram: https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

Youtube ENG: https://www.youtube.com/deeponion
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

The best coin that can be better for me in the future was only a bitcoin, maybe many token are coming in this day but i don't think they will follow like the good price of bitcoin now.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

ALGORY.IO is it! There is no argument concerning the top notch trading capacity and amazing features that is packed into ALGORY.IO trading platform! If you want serious profit with serious team ever, you must be participating in ALGORY.IO ICO. Seriously!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

I found that Ethereum is doing well in general, but keep your eyes on coins like NEO, Ripple and Stellar coz these coins will be big in 2018 i think.
If your looking to invest in a new coins/tokens, check out trade.io it's ICO is on 7th December. It's going very well so far, best ICO up to date.

BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

DeepOnion, seems to be a promising coin and is currently at it's first stage's. Grab as much as you can before the pump.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Every coin has the same chance to become bigger or even scam. Besides that, we don't have control about real market, so nothing too worry about that. I only suggest trade/ invest with btc and second coins ( eth, xmr & monero ) not suggested with others. Until now, only btc and second coins has significant price action move, volume and news. Why we should take risk with other coins/ new coins? hope you're understand that and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Every coin has the same chance to become bigger or even scam. Besides that, we don't have control about real market, so nothing too worry about that. I only suggest trade/ invest with btc and second coins ( eth, xmr & monero ) not suggested with others. Until now, only btc and second coins has significant price action move, volume and news. Why we should take risk with other coins/ new coins? hope you're understand that and have a nice day.

Because new coins are free money mate! cheers! Cheesy

It's really not that bad to find a new promising coin because that might one day make you rich! But of course it has risk.

If you are getting coins for free, why not right?

Check out DeepOnion mate, that coin is still new but it has a value of 2$ each now, you can get it for free and the community is great, not to mention the developers are active in this one. It might catch your attention mate. Have a nice day Smiley
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:29 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Personally, i think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research, all in all RISE is great!!!
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Since there are many coins that are scam now I think that listed on the top 10 are best to coins to choose. I am seeing litecoins now because of it's cheap and affordable price best for the future.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:31:50 AM

Ethereum is going to blow our mind away in the very nearest future. Ethereum has been so stable in spite of bull run on bitcoin. Ethereum ecosystem is also very stable as well! In all the altcoin, Ethereum seem to be the only alt that can stand all by itself

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

I Think swp and waves going on bigger in future.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
As you say, there are many ico projects every day, always attracting investors. But besides, the scam tactics of the ico we do not see so. Check out their social networking sites. Ethereal copper prices are showing more strength than bitcoin in the future, I recommend investing in this currency

zebmmo

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:08:52 PM

Now many coins are growing. You need to carefully choose and you will definitely get a good profit. Such coins as NEO, OMG and ICON should bring good profits in the near future. I recommend observing them.
Agree with you, i hold 2/3 coins you commend and i think they will have great future. We should hold them in really long term like 6 months to 2-3 years to maximum the profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: