Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future?  (Read 1314 times)
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

The answer to this question is unequivocally ethereum. The most trusted crypto currency after bitcoin. Smart Contracts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Currently, I only trust the top 5 cryptos of the current market under Coinmarketcap because they are all potential cryptos. And now I'm interested in the EOS, crypto that promises to explode in 2018 because of the recent negative news from the crypto. I will invest in the EOS hold until the end of 2018, hoping that its exchange rate will increase.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

maybe Ripple has a good future because Ripple's development is pretty good from last year maybe next year will be much better again.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:53 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:05:35 AM by chel0

Ethereum for me is the best coin that may soar high in the future.Its value is steadily increasing day by day.And another coin I bet promising this year is XYO token so better watch out for it when it appears in the coinmarketcap.
Jinz02

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

AirSwap (AST) is a token exchange platform that can be used to trade or convert Ethereum based assets and ERC20 tokens. AirSwap allows for much of the trading activity to take place off-chain and operates faster than blockchain-only based exchanges. Airswap was another highly anticipated project with many in the cryptocurrency space predicting that decentralized exchanges are the way forward. AST opened up in October at a price of $0.24 and surprisingly began to decline in value; AST was trading under $0.20 just a few days ago but has since began to rally. AST shouldn’t be below ICO price for much longer, so now is a great time to pick some up.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

maybe Ripple has a good future because Ripple's development is pretty good from last year maybe next year will be much better again.

Very much and very much I doubt. The ripple already has a huge capitalization, at the current price, it is unlikely that it will give a large number of X's. But miracle happen, sometimes.  Grin
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

I believe in many virtual currencies such as Ethereum, Cindicator, Power Ledger, LH Crypto, The Key and Neo. I will keep all these coins for the long term
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

Well in my own humble opinion, I think credits will really have a big future, it is a smart contract blockchain project like etherum but the unique thing about credits is that it is fast compare to other blockchain, according to them their platform will do 1 million transaction per sec which will make it the fast blockchain, but we shall until June for the main net launch to see that in action.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

If a project sounds crazy, you might consider it. Because the most unique technology, easy and cheap that will be widely accepted in the future.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

Lots of new projects, but not really innovative. Maybe you can look for different, ambitious projects, but that still makes sense.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:49:21 AM

There is a set of coins which will progress in the near future. But it is impossible to allocate specifically this or that coin, in connection with a situation in the world. Every day there are negative and positive news in connection with which each of the companies react differently. Many states try to regulate crypto - the industry, all this affects growth of our coins. Wink
For me regulate the coin will help it to grow because by regulation we already grow the community. More people believe becausd of their government also make it legal in their country. People is about support their country. They will follow if the government do something.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

We know startup like whatsapp is not really a new idea, but makes it more efficient than sms system. People will naturally move on to more efficient technologies. So if you find a new project like that, it is likely to succeed in the future.
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:08:32 AM

Maybe you can go to some sites that provide reviews about new coins. Some are neutral and rate certain coins they consider potential.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

We know startup like whatsapp is not really a new idea, but makes it more efficient than sms system. People will naturally move on to more efficient technologies. So if you find a new project like that, it is likely to succeed in the future.
until now, i keep update and update to the price of all cryptocurrency and as i observe, for me, the coins that i think it can be bigger in the near future is the ethereum. ethereum is the most stable coins of all the time. it is popular too. but we know that the rising percentage of the ethereum are trully believe so i think it would be the coins have a future and have a match in the bitcoin
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

I only believe in one coin, that is etherum. which I believe is mostly bounty berpalform on MEW, and MEW is a wallet to store the etherum which automatically tokens obtained from bounty will only be exchanged to etherum. and in the future there will be more bounty, which means the etherum will get busier and its price will increase.
have1983

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

In the future market, my favorite is the etheric, although many new tokens come in, but I don't think they will last. Don't believe it. Just walk.
 Grin Grin Grin
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

I do not suggest you to invest in those ico's that you dont even know what are their real purpose, just invest in those that you are really convinced to invest in there.

If you want to make some money, then try to invest in a really potential coin, like cardano, there has been a lot of rumours about this coin lately, they have an association with a google company, so this will increase the price for a while.

Maybe it can be touching more than 0.06$ by tomorrow, so you can still make an easy 20% if you invest right now.
I really prefer to invest in those kind of solid projects instead of putting my money on an ico that i do not even know what are their real purposes.

Indeed, this coin was good. I did not expect such a large amount of such explosions to indicate that the project was indeed very good. Such projects in the forum are still very small and difficult to find. Have to say that luck also has a certain relationship.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

I recommend several investments that I think are very promising and worth investing in, btc, act, ITC, bto, wtc, ada, gxs, Neo. I believe that after you study, you will find your favorite.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:17 AM

I recommend to invest in exchanger ico and the best for me is the bitxoxo (xoxo) they are expirienced in exchange industries since 2016 top bitcoin exchanger on india now they launch their ico and as far as i see the project keeps getting better
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

I recommend to invest in exchanger ico and the best for me is the bitxoxo (xoxo) they are expirienced in exchange industries since 2016 top bitcoin exchanger on india now they launch their ico and as far as i see the project keeps getting better
the coins that i think it can be bigger in the near future is the ethereum . because ethereum is most stable coins at all time. it its popular too but we know that the rising percentage of the ethereum are truly believe so i will recommend to invest in ethereum because this is a highly demand coins in this genartaion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: