Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:02:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Labrys ICO Postponed  (Read 3633 times)
Labrys.James

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:54:56 AM

Will your coin be listed on any exchange? Are you guys in need of translators as of the moment as well?

We are communicating with small, medium and large exchanges to add LAB tokens as soon as the ICO is complete. Will update as soon as we get confirmations. Join our Telegram channel to be sure not to miss any news  Smiley
Labrys (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:58:46 AM

I was reading through your picture since I couldn't access your white paper. I think this would be somewhat like an exchange but compared to others, we could access this to our wallet. In regard to the previous messages by some people regarding security, what about our funds? If ever I try to invest on your company, would I have full control on my funds?

Does this mean that we can withdraw our funds anytime also?

Yes it does! Meaning anyone can get access to a known interest return, for any amount, for any length of time and from their own wallet.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:59:44 AM

Great project - so in summary, this project aims to allow small time investors to access the bond market of traditional companies, through using their cryptocurrency?

I've noticed a few other fintech/investment type ico's recently, but many focus on investing in other coins. Is your intent to flip it and focus investment more on traditional companies and bonds, but with cryptocurrency (through Labrys tokens) being the method of providing the capital?

Correct, investors of all sizes and from anywhere in the world will be able to fund their wallet with LAB tokens and gain ownership over bonds on offer to start receiving regular interest payments. Further down the development lifecycle, companies will be able to issue smart bonds directly through the Labrys Platform, completely bypassing traditional methods.

Thanks. And would Lab token holders choose the bonds they wish to invest in, or would the company, or would you be making recommendations on bonds?

Mainly asking to see if there will be a 'financial advisor' aspect to the platform, or if it is more a conduit to bond markets with Lab holders deciding where they want to invest.  

Labrys.James

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

Great project - so in summary, this project aims to allow small time investors to access the bond market of traditional companies, through using their cryptocurrency?

I've noticed a few other fintech/investment type ico's recently, but many focus on investing in other coins. Is your intent to flip it and focus investment more on traditional companies and bonds, but with cryptocurrency (through Labrys tokens) being the method of providing the capital?

Correct, investors of all sizes and from anywhere in the world will be able to fund their wallet with LAB tokens and gain ownership over bonds on offer to start receiving regular interest payments. Further down the development lifecycle, companies will be able to issue smart bonds directly through the Labrys Platform, completely bypassing traditional methods.

Since I am a little investor, would it be possible for me to go on with the big guys? I hope you get what I mean.

Investing $10 into bonds will undergo the same process (bar different security level requirements) as $100,000 investment would. So yes, it is possible.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

I like how your team designed the website and wrote the whitepaper a lot. This project is unique to me. But, how about the security? did your team think of it? I hope there will be a 2FA and email verification for a new login, and how you will guarantee that this coin has a bright future?
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:57:20 AM

Does the ICO have airdrop? bounty?

Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:19 PM

I like how your team designed the website and wrote the whitepaper a lot. This project is unique to me. But, how about the security? did your team think of it? I hope there will be a 2FA and email verification for a new login, and how you will guarantee that this coin has a bright future?

We feel we are bringing something quite unique to the space yes. Security will indeed by a top priority in the design of the Labrys Wallet, industry standard 2FA will be implemented and private keys encrypted and stored locally.

The future of the LAB token ultimately comes down to supply and demand once trading on open markets, although, we have designed a token economy in a way that creates price support in two ways.

1. LAB tokens will be locked while in use; decreasing supply
2. To pay users interest payments in LAB tokens, Labrys will buy these off the open market as needed

Hope I've answered your questions.
Labrys.James

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:16:46 PM

Does the ICO have airdrop? bounty?

We will be running a Bounty campaign yes. The thread will be up shortly.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

This is one great project. It provides most efficient investment gateway to the global bond market, through the use of smark technology, which anyone in the worlds has the ability to invest in bonds.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:02:49 PM

This would be great actually. However, since your target is to provide revenue for the users or your customers. I'm just curious on how you would earn income and what would be the vision of your company
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

How much the minimum deposit? I read your benefits of bonds, how much do i earn in bond?
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

It is good way to see some type of protection against high volatility in cryptocurrencies by investing in these bonds. It is trillions dollars market which also will shift on blockchain to show maximum safety,transparency and benefits. I have this project on my watch after reading at big about this.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:58:32 PM

Using Blockchain technology, Labrys will democratise the bond market for all investors and provide access to fixed income markets through a smartphone, tablet or PC. Sounds so good. AMAZING ! IT WILL BE SUCCEED RAPIDLY. Society must aware of it.
Labrys.James

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

How much the minimum deposit? I read your benefits of bonds, how much do i earn in bond?

Hi, there will be no minimum deposit to contribute to the token sale or purchase bonds. Interest returned from bonds typically ranges from 3-10% depending on risk level, although we expect to be able to return higher rates when dealing directly in smart bonds.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:15:53 AM

I was reading through your picture since I couldn't access your white paper. I think this would be somewhat like an exchange but compared to others, we could access this to our wallet. In regard to the previous messages by some people regarding security, what about our funds? If ever I try to invest on your company, would I have full control on my funds?

Does this mean that we can withdraw our funds anytime also?
if we can withdraw our funds, is there any fee upon withdrawal? How much will it cost your client with regards to the withdrawal fee? How about withdrawal limit?

gulek89

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

This is one great project. It provides most efficient investment gateway to the global bond market, through the use of smark technology, which anyone in the worlds has the ability to invest in bonds.
КOГДA HAЧHETCЯ БAУHTИ ПPOГPAMMA?
Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:04:25 AM

by building the Labrys Wallet on Blockchain, they will provide fast and transparent bond investments for users. wow! Labry wallet on blockchain. it will be a bigger project ! goodluck dev !  I will follow your project.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:59:30 AM

A am a little bit puzzled about the bond market capitalization. Is the capital worth of 217 trillion USD is coming from your team or your stockholders?
You claimed that you are greater than compare to what global stock market has and I saw the big difference of amount. Global stock market only has 76.3 trillion USD.
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:01:50 AM

A am a little bit puzzled about the bond market capitalization. Is the capital worth of 217 trillion USD is coming from your team or your stockholders?
You claimed that you are greater than compare to what global stock market has and I saw the big difference of amount. Global stock market only has 76.3 trillion USD.

When we refer to the global debt market cap being $217 Trillion, we are referring to the already existing market. Labrys aims to provide a better alternative for both companies wishing to issue bonds and investors wishing to buy bonds, thus potentially taking some of this market share.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: