Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3817 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.
for you Bitcoin users, holding is a very good way.
but if you are a fan of altcoin, you better trade it.  Wink
That really depends on the coin you have right now. There are many people who have been hooding bitcoin from a long time and now they are like millionaires when would sell them. And many are those who trade it on daily basis. What is your need? This will explain you what you have to do. Don’t hold any altcoin as they don’t have better repute in holding but yes bitcoin is more than amazing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:00 AM

Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.
for you Bitcoin users, holding is a very good way.
but if you are a fan of altcoin, you better trade it.  Wink
That really depends on the coin you have right now. There are many people who have been hooding bitcoin from a long time and now they are like millionaires when would sell them. And many are those who trade it on daily basis. What is your need? This will explain you what you have to do. Don’t hold any altcoin as they don’t have better repute in holding but yes bitcoin is more than amazing.

It depend that holding or trading. those people risk to holding bitcoin because we dont know if the bitcoin will rise continue Like now bitcoin is high and low pricing so that we dont know if bitcoin is good to keep now.if you ask me the good plan of that is keep the 40% of bitcoin and the other 60% is to trading so you canot regret if the bitcoin will down pricing because the other of that will be trade.
Sometimes i risk holding bitcoin but sometimes i like to trade it because of the high pricing.

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

trading will be good if the coin we buy moves actively so that from this movement we can take advantage, down the coin we also can take advantage of here.
I am not sure what you are referring to as moving actively but one thing is that every good coin will always have a good steady increase in the long run and whether you are holding or trading totally depends on your level of knowledge. Trading is very good if you are knowledgeable as you can keep increasing your capital more with that, but that does not make holding less good as well, considering the risk of trading, most especially without knowledge.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:04 AM

If you think that you don't have skills and knowledge in trading and you're not a well experienced then cut it out as early as you can. Holding is the safest, yes the return of investment is quite slow but you can assure that you can still get it. Just do trading when you're an equip one that ready to go to war.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:23 AM

trading will be good if the coin we buy moves actively so that from this movement we can take advantage, down the coin we also can take advantage of here.
I am not sure what you are referring to as moving actively but one thing is that every good coin will always have a good steady increase in the long run and whether you are holding or trading totally depends on your level of knowledge. Trading is very good if you are knowledgeable as you can keep increasing your capital more with that, but that does not make holding less good as well, considering the risk of trading, most especially without knowledge.
yes trading is risky you have to take that for you to have a good income but in holding we can say that your money is has a assurance that will have a profit , but in trading you have to take any risk of it even it my result in win or loose.
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

Trading is a risky business, but i think holding is not too risky.  Smiley
You can buy Bitcoin and hold for long term.
If you want to invest for short time you can buy some good Altcoin. 
I suggest all always hold Ethereum, Waves, NEO or other popular Altcoin.
But try it your own risk. Thanks.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:04:42 AM

Trading must do all of the time and if you want to hold, just hold it without any circumstances. Holding is the best thing to do with bitcoin and it has been with several challenges but it has been surpassed and bitcoin is still good and kicking. It's even shocking that there are people who are saying that bitcoin can reach $20,000 before this year ends but I highly doubt it.
I would not consider holding as the best thing to do, but I will consider it as a best thing to do instead, if you do not have a single idea about trading.

Definitely, in that case, you will be doing yourself more harm than good since you will always end up losing than having any profit. Trading requires knowledge, which will allow you to have a strategy on every trade which can give one a lot if you are good. Considering the fact that it gives you more in the long run, if you can do it well, I consider it the best.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

The best strategy we have to follow always is if you find good potential coin then start holding the coin after purchasing because within days it cannot able to give you good profit. So as long as you hold the price of the coin will increase and you can make some decent profit on your investment.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:04:24 AM

As of now, it is best to stay out of trading of altcoins. If you want to trade, it is better to trade in coins like BTC, BCH, LTC and others which have actual good future ahead of them in 2018. Other altcoins might get rekt due to high volatility of Bitcoin and may be worth pennies pretty much in start of 2018. There are also coins, which you can hold for long term, but do a complete research before investing into one.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:10:50 AM

Holding should take place when you are comfortable with whatever coin you are investing in. It is you that will see possibility of the coin hence you hold. For all I care it could be ICO that will struck a cord with you in term of profitability!

Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:15:10 AM

If I had enough time, of course I would choose trading. Why trading? because trading is active so it will generate greater profits from holding. Sell at a high price and buy it back when the price is low.

Look at the bitcoin price right now has reached more than 16k, this is a golden opportunity to take profit.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

Both are good in the currencies i prefer to do trading because it is simple and easy with in seconds you can make money. i like to trade these currencies because it is the time to buy and sell crypto currencies once you get experienced in trading then you will be happy from this i prefer trading instead of holding.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:19 AM

actually its a very difficult question to answer.trading?or holding?to my mind its depend from person to person.
if you have enough time with less busy and less strssfull job and a wide spread knoledge about criptocurrencies and trading techiniqs ..i think your choice should be trading.you can gain daily massive profit by trading.
but if you r a newbie to tjis field or still studing this field with stressfull life with a busy job and if you are a person with less paitent/aggressive mind i would like to recommend holding for you.
i like to add another successfull suggesion ..if you are a trader..hold half of your capital and use only another for trading.this method will accelarate your earnings

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

Despite the commencement of trading on stock exchanges, bitcoin's volatility has not yet diminished. So I prefer to just keep the bitcoins and not trade them.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:27:44 AM

Do trading because you can have a higher chance to become rich in a faster progress rather than holding because you will just become disappointed when you are holding because the price can go down lower to your bought price which is not a good thing to see for an investor.
Oh please! Yeah, trading can bring you more bucks once you are good and you can imbibe the skills you have learned to do it properly. However, we have to understand as well that trading without knowledge is as losing all your funds because that is what would really happen eventually.

If you are holding for the long term, it is less risky and once you know that you are holding a coin with a huge prospect, there is no way it won't grow in value even if the worst is expected, but at least still better than trading blindly.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:32:28 AM

There are many people who have been hooding bitcoin from a long time and now they are like millionaires when would sell them. And many are those who trade it on daily basis. What is your need? This will explain you what you have to do. Don’t hold any altcoin as they don’t have better repute in holding but yes bitcoin is more than amazing.
Yes, coins differ and considering that bitcoin is well established and looking at the fact that there is still a lot of prospect for it in the future, you can as well just hold and go ahead with your other daily activities that would keep bringing you money.

After all, the essence of trading is to earn a living as it requires a lot of effort and it is some huge level of work in itself. In that case, for someone who is learned about trading, and probably that is their main job, then good, otherwise, just buy and hold. I would say at first I started seeing trading as a waste of time when I really had no strategy.

I was busy doing the lows and highs kind of trading and honestly it was so crazy that sometimes, I even started getting sick. However, with some learning and some strategies, things really changed and then I started trading without much issue. I do not need to sit on the chart all day. I already know where to enter a trade and what to expect and my alarms are there to do the work for me. After all these, holding is the best option for anyone.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

Hodling is more preferable for me. I've discovered that whenever I trade my coins because I think I've gotten sufficient gain, the price would just soar such that I begin to regret my decision. So I decided the I would divide my portfolio into two: one for trading an the other for holding. And it has been working for me. Literally, my profit grows daily.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

If you are holding, keep doing holding. It just takes your patience, if you're good at it you'll get something nice later. Trading can be done while you're holding bitcoin, keep trading. Holding is done while trading, it will not interfere with your trading, both will be very helpful.
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

Under what circumstances the BTC is being held depends on your balance, stock, market analysis etc. BTC is a big shock to reach $ 10k before the new year, your opinion here is very helpful. But your shock now doubles. BTC prices are rising in the way of heart attacks. It seems that the 2018 BTC price is going to be $ 20k approx. So hold and happy trading.
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

Invest in some good coins and forget it. You will be surprised after one or two years. Hold for the good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: