Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 10:50:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3825 times)
eddyhalim

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

Currently the crtocurrency market is bleeding, the prices of the altcoin are very low. I think it is best to hold and wait for the price to rise. If trading at this time will be difficult to make profit and the risk is very high, if you make the wrong decision you will suffer a huge loss. So what we need to do now is patiently keep and wait for prices to rise, if we trade need to make careful decisions.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

If you have a short-term target then in such volatile period, I would recommend trading in short as well as the long way in order to earn the profit in rising as well as falling market environment. I do a lot of trading, but sometimes it seems as though it would be just as good to buy and hold

Short are too risky for untrained trader. I would recommend to hold until the price will fit your plan.
In the beginning, there is a risk of loss of money in almost all the things but trading has actually got higher probability of risk. Still, you need to make the right choice by analyzing your capabilities and the knowledge which you have regarding the things and the thing which you think of is more interesting. I personally am in favor of holding of the crypto coins as compared to that of trading.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

In my opinion, with Bitcoin, you should not prepare anystrategy. Just buying it and holding in the long time. You will get huge profit
Obviously if we're going to find bigger profit we must go for holding for long term but its unpredictable. Whereas in trading we can have as the demand high. Easy profit yet small but sure. Just a matter of how you do it well.
There a lot of strategies to earn the bitcoin and every strategy is applied on the different kinds of the situations of the customer, like if you have couple of weeks than you certainly cannot opt for the holding option. Also the way of doing and why it is being done also matters, because if you want early profits than you have to do the trading and if you want to stay in the market for longer duration with more surety of the profit than you can do the holding.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

If you have a short-term target then in such volatile period, I would recommend trading in short as well as the long way in order to earn the profit in rising as well as falling market environment. I do a lot of trading, but sometimes it seems as though it would be just as good to buy and hold

but for now, I think it is too risky to still do trading because every altcoin is got down and we don't have a good chance to make a profit without waiting for the price increase back. but maybe we can buy another amount in bitcoin or altcoin because every coin is down so we can buy at the lower price while we still have a chance to wait for the price increase so we can sell it later. I think in this situation, it is better to still hold our coin until the price gets to increase again.

Right now the market condition is very bad it is continuously falling down so trading is too risky. better you can hold your coins and if possible try to buy more coins, in future you can sell it for good price.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

I prefer for short-term trading or commonly referred to as scalping trading techniques, short-term play allows you to avoid the risk of being stuck at a high price but if you want to hold it up for a few years or usually called long-term play is also allowed.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

I prefer for short-term trading or commonly referred to as scalping trading techniques, short-term play allows you to avoid the risk of being stuck at a high price but if you want to hold it up for a few years or usually called long-term play is also allowed.
Sometimes , short-term will make you fall into your mistakes over time and time again because there is no time for you to make a review as your result and fix it into better.
Short-term could be dangerous to people who wasn't discipline.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:22:55 PM

Well,  definitely i am holding when the price are much lower than the price when i invested. In that case,  i wouldn't lost any amount from my investment.  
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

but for now, I think it is too risky to still do trading because every altcoin is got down and we don't have a good chance to make a profit without waiting for the price increase back. but maybe we can buy another amount in bitcoin or altcoin because every coin is down so we can buy at the lower price while we still have a chance to wait for the price increase so we can sell it later. I think in this situation, it is better to still hold our coin until the price gets to increase again.

Right now the market condition is very bad it is continuously falling down so trading is too risky. better you can hold your coins and if possible try to buy more coins, in future you can sell it for good price.
You can say that market conditions are not much favorable for trading and this is why people are simply holding their coins in wallets. Traders are not observed to be participating actively in the market and the reason is very obvious. Continuous downfall of the market is not providing them with any opportunity of buying low and selling high which basically is the major phenomenon of trading. People waiting for rise.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

Better try for night trading because Day trading is quite risky when compared to HOLD since it lead to loss of money. Day trading can be done only by the experience people after making much analysis who have wise knowledge and updates about the recent market. Hold will be good to stand if you have patience, buy some of the good coins set a target wait for the coins to increase the value and then sell it.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

This is good question but the answer is depending on the market condition,
If market condition is in condition of loss or low rate then keep holding and not selling is good thing instead of panic selling
If market condition means normally market trend and bitcoin price is stable then the best option is for daily trading with predicted arrange prices.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

This is good question but the answer is depending on the market condition,
If market condition is in condition of loss or low rate then keep holding and not selling is good thing instead of panic selling
If market condition means normally market trend and bitcoin price is stable then the best option is for daily trading with predicted arrange prices.

The basic rule is very simple, do not sell for a lose that is why we buy low and sell high.
However, it could be hard for actually most of us because that requires timing and in order for you to do the right timing, you need to do research.

toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

Exchanging with crypto is additional unpredictable contrasted with different variety of exchanging but here it's additional productive since the market is obtaining larger and that we square measure still within the starting time. Dominant half would encourage to carry because the choice income with which is able to simply build the motivation to rise.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:18 AM

As what i had notice...it falls down to in the first week of january this year and all i know is in its process of recovery till now but im still  hoping that futherly it increases again and even more i know that it also reachest the highest price but all i know that it will increase again before this year ends . Bitcoin is existed until future and to the next generations.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

in my opinion trading will never always be smooth because it could be your trading stuck at a very expensive price and when you are stuck in the expensive price then you can hold it until the price back up, so I think both are used to get a lot of benefits from trading.

zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

I think the deal is the best way to make profits, but this is difficult, and not every one can in each trading profits, may be a wrong decision, you will lose a lot of money.

Hold for everyone as long as you have confidence in bitcoin.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

I think holding is the safest, yes the return of investment is quite slow but you can assure that you can still get it. Just do trade when you have enough capital. If you think that you do not have the skills and knowledge in trading and you are not experienced well then stop immediately.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

Different circumstances in bitcoin market means different things to different people. Some see bitcoin as seven figure asset and such people would not sell even if bitcoin is traded at $100000 today! Why some people will think heaven is fall if bitcoin loses half of it's value in a day!
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

in my opinion trading will never always be smooth because it could be your trading stuck at a very expensive price and when you are stuck in the expensive price then you can hold it until the price back up, so I think both are used to get a lot of benefits from trading.

doing trading without having knowledge about trading is too risky and it is better that we hold our coin because we cannot always make a profit in trading. but if we can learn something in trading, I think we could try to reach a profit so we can do both trading and holding at the same time. and for the profit, I think it will bigger if we can do both so we can collect much of bitcoin in a month.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

I like the trading more than holding because the trading can give me the profit while for the holding i have to wait for the long time in the future and because of the trading in he crypto i will familiar with the new coins too. I would love to buy bitcoin Ether and dogecoin because now my priority to these all are active and i will use my money for this.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

I like the trading more than holding because the trading can give me the profit while for the holding i have to wait for the long time in the future and because of the trading in he crypto i will familiar with the new coins too. I would love to buy bitcoin Ether and dogecoin because now my priority to these all are active and i will use my money for this.
trading brings profit for us every day and now we can play trade with the amount of profit according to our ability, if I myself like the trade and if it is getting profit I will hold the coin and save for greater profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: