Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3811 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

Cryptocurrency price soo high fluctuacion so in my opinion bad idea to holding the coins because by trading we can make more profit with buy and sell many times, and swing trading is best idea for people does not have much times to analysis the market.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

Really, trading inside the day is more profitable. But this is a rather difficult task. Not everyone can trade with profit. We must constantly monitor and analyze the market. And the most important thing is to make the right conclusions with this.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

I prefer HODL but I split 1/3 for trading.
Trading is so so so difficult.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

To hodl is good but i will advice you swing trade at intervals to increase ur portfolio even as you hodl
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

I like the trading more than holding because the trading can give me the profit while for the holding i have to wait for the long time in the future and because of the trading in he crypto i will familiar with the new coins too. I would love to buy bitcoin Ether and dogecoin because now my priority to these all are active and i will use my money for this.
trading brings profit for us every day and now we can play trade with the amount of profit according to our ability, if I myself like the trade and if it is getting profit I will hold the coin and save for greater profit.
correct. Trading will bring us more money than trading. Therefore, I suggest people should learn how to trade in order to make money daily. Holding is only for people who do not have much time. If you willing to stop your work and make money with trading, I believe that you can because it is fucking easy
RileyM

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

85 % hodl, 15 % trading.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.
I think that at this time abnj should trade and should not last long. It can be seen that the market is still in annual decline, so the price of bitcoin and latcoin will continue to decrease and will not increase sharply, so if you keep in long term will be extremely dangerous, feasible. Losses and losses will be high. Therefore, I recommend that you trade to be able to mobilize your funds without the freezing of capital when the market drops.
rodskee

Activity: 2324
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:58 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 11:32:31 PM by rodskee

I choose holding than trading waiting for price increase are profitable for long time holding, but i work also for day trade and long term holding is my priorities i always looking coins in the market price have good potential to become expensive.

margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

think that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and unpredictable as it is now, you should trade by the day and not stay long. You can see that the market is still in a downtrend, so it is extremely risky and risky to lose. I believe that in the days when bitcoin prices will continue to decline after a slight recovery.
zhanghoqi5

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

I've always thought that trading is more profitable than holding.

But I don't think trading is easy. It's not always an accurate transaction.

Buy bitcoins when prices fall, and prices continue to fall the next day. Will you keep buying them? The third day still falls, continue to buy?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

I choose holding than trading waiting for price increase are profitable for long time holding, but i work also for day trade and long term holding is my priorities i always looking coins in the market price have good potential to become expensive.

trading is the best thing that we can do if we are not good in the analysis the coin because it needs time to learn the analysis. and I think with holding many coins or just holding bitcoin, we can make a lot of profit in the future after each of coin is increase so holding is only another way for us to still make money. I admitted that to do trading, it is really difficult in this situations because if we cannot determine how high the price will increase, we cannot make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

If you are risk taker, it is better if you will trade your coins for you to easily earn money. Your strategy that you should use is depends on your skills, if you are good in technical analysis then do trading but if you are not good; I prefer to you to just hold your coins.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

If you are risk taker, it is better if you will trade your coins for you to easily earn money. Your strategy that you should use is depends on your skills, if you are good in technical analysis then do trading but if you are not good; I prefer to you to just hold your coins.
yes hold for long time, we not confuse with fluctuation price. as we known with more people need btc so btc price will growth.
we known btc have bright future, so keep hold to maximaize your profit

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 619

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

We have different kind of way on how we can be able to make some strategy and also depends on what ww can give on it just like here we are depending on how we can work for here so as what lot of people told on us here this is depends on you.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
ipanks

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

but he still need to be careful if he decide to trade for now because the market is not good enough for us to make a profit.and if he can make a good analysis then I am sure that he can always make a profit although it's not too big. but sometimes, holding can be a good solution if we are not sure about the market and we only need to stay calm and not making a movement until we are sure with our analysis.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

There is a lot of difference in between trading and holding of the coins and that everyone has his own way of looking up at the things and that most of the people find holding to be more convenient as compared to that of trading and vice versa. However, I think of holding to be much better option than that of trading as this can make you earn more money and that too without facing enough of the risk.
ipanks

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

There is a lot of difference in between trading and holding of the coins and that everyone has his own way of looking up at the things and that most of the people find holding to be more convenient as compared to that of trading and vice versa. However, I think of holding to be much better option than that of trading as this can make you earn more money and that too without facing enough of the risk.

I agree with you and if we can holding our coin, we don't have to confuse to buy and sell the coin and we only need to wait and of course, we need to have patience and don't panic if somehow the price is run out from our expectation. the cryptocurrency world right now has been tested to survive (again) and if we can survive then cryptocurrency will stay for a long time. I will hold too but if it necessary, I will trading too especially if I can see the chance for me to make a profit even for small profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

It depends entirely on the market and the person. If you understand the market well then you can trade. It is more risky but it can be very quick to gain.
But in my opinion hold best. Because it is less risk. Now you decide what you do
sajeebur rahaman

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

According to my assumption that keeping Bitcoin can be something good, Bitcoin's charts move much faster,If you are a more technical expert analyst then you can do daily trading...

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

I'm sure crypto users will trade when prices start high and demand a lot. Because with such conditions will be more profitable. For trader to hold the coin or to hold it as stock is not intended for long-term but for trading when the price starts high. It's not easy to control the coins we hold for trading because the emotions will overflow to sell them.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: