Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3826 times)
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

According to my assumption that keeping Bitcoin can be something good, Bitcoin's charts move much faster,If you are a more technical expert analyst then you can do daily trading...
Anyone can say good bitcoin but they can not pick the best time to buy bitcoin. I can tell that bitcoin has a good future, but to guess its lowest price is a very difficult job. It takes a lot of time to update the news and evaluate its price. I'm wondering about that. Can you share your experience for me?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

According to my assumption that keeping Bitcoin can be something good, Bitcoin's charts move much faster,If you are a more technical expert analyst then you can do daily trading...
Anyone can say good bitcoin but they can not pick the best time to buy bitcoin. I can tell that bitcoin has a good future, but to guess its lowest price is a very difficult job. It takes a lot of time to update the news and evaluate its price. I'm wondering about that. Can you share your experience for me?

I think he can use the right time to buy bitcoin in a few hours ago because I see the price is on the bottom and now the price start to increase back. I am not sure this will stay like this but I still wait for what will happen in the market and I hope that people will stay calm to face the worst situation. and now, the price trying to increase more than $7k and I hope that the price will get up high for more so people can sell their bitcoin to make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Over the last few days the market has been dropping daily, so it is not the right time to trade. I would prefer to hold and wait till the market turns around.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

You can do both trade with just a little amount and trade it in short term even you have only small profit because the price of bitcoin now is unpredictable and then the remaining better hold it and wait for the time that the price of bitcoin goes up to gain a bigger profit.
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

for now I prefer to hold because I do not want to sell loss, I will hold back what I got until crypto recovers from the downturn caused by the issue of g-20
bogacola

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

Purchase things with bitcoin when it is available, Dont trade. If you arent an expert then trading will prob end up badly for you.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

I think right now there are a lot of shit coins in the market right now so, i think you have play safe. If you still want to trade, it is better to trade in coins like BTC, BCH, LTC and others which have actual good future ahead of them in 2018. Other altcoins might get rekt due to high volatility of Bitcoin and may be worth pennies pretty much in start of 2018. There are also coins, which you can hold for long term, but do a complete research before investing into one.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

Trading is very good if you are knowledgeable as you can keep increasing your capital more with that, but that does not make holding less good as well, considering the risk of trading, most especially without knowledge. If you think that you don't have skills and knowledge in trading and you're not a well experienced then cut it out as early as you can. Holding is the safest, yes the return of investment is quite slow but you can assure that you can still get it. Just do trading when you're an equip one that ready to go to war.

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

I prefer trading because trading can provide good profit and also daily income if we apply daily trading. hold coins only apply if the coins have a good future and a good market.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

If you are a good trader of course trading is much more profitable than just Holding. However, there are compromises. You can just trade positions where the trend is unmistakable, and where you don't risk much if you happen to be wrong.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

If you are a good trader of course trading is much more profitable than just Holding. However, there are compromises. You can just trade positions where the trend is unmistakable, and where you don't risk much if you happen to be wrong.
I completely agree with you that trading is more profitable than hodling. But it is still very difficult. As you can see, most traders are failed because they are lack of many skills and knowledge. So, the best way for newcomers are holding
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:02:18 AM

I completely agree with you that trading is more profitable than hodling. But it is still very difficult. As you can see, most traders are failed because they are lack of many skills and knowledge. So, the best way for newcomers are holding

Holding is good to make money when we can choose reputable coin from high matketcap and low supply.
But if we can do daily trade with our knowledge, try do day trade together with holding good coin also the best idea. Combination is never been bad idea.
srabone

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:42:56 AM

i think this sitiution need trading , iff you see your coin within 24 hour give you 20-100% profit , you can sell when you think this coin never gibe me more profit , then again buy when this coin come down , i am also like this
Acerville

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

it is better you do the same you can roll your bircoin via trading while youre holding this waiting for the right time..
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

well, my advice if you are an expert in trading you can trade but if it is not best to hold it, but there is no harm if you want to try trading, although you will often lose it does not matter, because your experience will increase, one thing to remember in trading do not be too greedy.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

It depends on how much time I can spend on trading and analysing the market overall. If I do have enough time then trading is better, If not then just hodl. But market become more and more effective and we have to put more and more time to be more effective as well. If you investor and you did your homework than you will be fine. If you trader you have to learn everyday and be ready to be under pressure most of the time.

Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

Im honestly on the fence about trading vs holding.  I see holding as a safe way of investing your money because you can ride out the downturns without risking loosing portions of your stack.  On the other hand, I see trading as a viable option because there are many opportunities to buy sell and buy lower or buy and sell higher.   The issue with that is that the prices may move in a direction that you did not expect which might leave you in a position you dont wanna be in or you might panic sell or buy.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:55:37 AM

I think that's just a safe way to minimize the risk of losing. if we have techniques in trading, the current market situation can be utilized to make day trading in order to get a little profit.
spyerf

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

I prefer trading because trading can provide good profit and also daily income if we apply daily trading. hold coins only apply if the coins have a good future and a good market.

but in my opinion, both can be done, holding good for all the coins we already hold, rather than selling them cause a lot of harm. and trade should not be stopped, we can start with the reserve capital. so that our finances will be stable and fix the losses.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

holding back better, and trading should keep going. This makes the balance of the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: