Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:24:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3817 times)
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

both are equally profitable, now I'm holding back everything I bought yesterday, I want to make a big profit by holding it for several years
Both are profitable and risky, I am not a trader but I can understand the way points of trading like in day trading it is profitable within a short period of time but the consequence is we should always attend on exchanges to watch its actual value so that we can sell at high price and buy during low, and the risk of that is when we have missing to trade at its last minimum price with respect from our buying value then the result is we should have to wait again its high rising, and the essence for all of this is we need a lot of time in market exchanges, while holding it takes time for us to be profitable but no need for us to monitor every time in exchanges.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

I like to do trading in my free times because it is generally more profitable. But sometimes holding gives much more return, especially when some of my coin suddenly jumped 2x 3x overnight.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.
Trading is the first priority when market is in a flow you can earn on daily basis, but when prices get low then holding is the best and the only option, so it all depends on the value of the currency.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

Trading is good if the coin is going nowhere e.g. slow development and limited marketing. Ditch it for a better coin with more prospects. Hodling is for coins like NEO which has a lot of potential for growth

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

The price of bitcoin and other alts are very low because the market is currently down for the mean time.  Holding is much better than to sell at the very low price.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Jake2134

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:32:49 AM

If you say holding it's like a stress free investment because what you will do is just add money and just forget about it and there you go you earn't money but when it comes to trading it is very different because the profit you will get in holding you can get it in a day in trading but of course the risk.
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:37:52 AM

If you say holding it's like a stress free investment because what you will do is just add money and just forget about it and there you go you earn't money but when it comes to trading it is very different because the profit you will get in holding you can get it in a day in trading but of course the risk.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

It depends on what coin your are talking about, and if it is a bitcoin or eth, I will hold it completely, because we can see how much it will rise in a very short time.
liuka

Activity: 829
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:24:54 AM

if you dont know about trading is it better to holding
trading is must any an experience and knowledge and trading is risky. Holding may be is a good choice.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:54:18 AM

if you dont know about trading is it better to holding
trading is must any an experience and knowledge and trading is risky. Holding may be is a good choice.
buy when low, and hold it for a long period of time. it is a trick always used by great traders out there. combining between saving and trading, making them generate profits very much.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:42:33 AM

Trading is the first priority when market is in a flow you can earn on daily basis, but when prices get low then holding is the best and the only option, so it all depends on the value of the currency.

sometimes, if we can cut loss our coins and we are waiting for the price is down is a good decision because we can buy at low price and with a big amount in our hands, once the price increases, we can make a lot of money. but it is not always guaranteed because for now, the price still cannot predict and we can get a trap for the price. so make sure that we know what we are doing and if somehow we think that holding is the best things that we can do, just go ahead and don't worry about the next things that will happen.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:34:23 AM

Exchanging is no uncertainty significantly more gainful activity and that it can help you in making of an immense measure of cash also immediately yet it includes a ton of hazard too and that you should be particularly cautious while doing exchange. Holding is additionally outstanding amongst other approaches to do and that it can help you in profiting yet for that you should demonstrate little persistence and that you have to continue holding them for longer period.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

actually I prefer to do trading because it only takes a little time but if you see a market like this then it is better to hold the holding because the opportunity to make a bigger profit if the holding
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

If you dont know about expectancy or had to google it you better not trade. Crypto is magical because even if you do not trade fundamentals are on your side. Soon as you think you are smarter than the next guy you usually fall unless you got 10 yrs experience or iq of 150+

maybe if we cannot trade, we can be a holder for many coins and we don't have to do trade in daily because I don't think that we can make a profit if we don't have any knowledge in trading. it is better to hold if we don't know much about trading so we can sit down and watch the price is up and down and sell if we think we are making a profit. by doing this over and over, we can make a lot of profit in the end and I guess we don't have to learn more about trading.
It takes 10 years to get good at anything. I would rather not mess up my ticket in crypto by being a trading hero. Most here will do just that.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Trading also is so fun and we can earn more profit specialy if you do a day trading but at the same time as the requirements we need to poses a pretty good skills in trading like some pro traders here in the furum and we need also a good amount of money unlike you do a holding with a long term trading you dont need a good skills to do it atleast we know the basic of trading is okey.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

I think the trade or hold depends on your purpose when investing in the crypto market. If you do not have much knowledge about crypto, you want to make a profit. Also if you are a diligent, experienced in the trade, you want to have more income then you should trade. I will choose both the trade and hold. I will trade with a little altcoin that I hold to have more money, the rest I will hold and wait for the price to rise.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

If you know how to trade so that profit is always greater than loss. Then trading is much better than just holding assets in your own hands.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

If you know how to trade so that profit is always greater than loss. Then trading is much better than just holding assets in your own hands.
My vote is also for trading. It can yield more profits in lesser time than simply keeping the coin in the wallet. But trading is also far riskier than holding. The chances of facing a loss are high and a lot of patience plus guts are required to keep on going with this profession. But if someone reads all the details about this profession as well as his asset, it is not impossible to become a successful trader.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

10 years or more to know how to do it for profit.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

I think you can trade at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices are rising extremely strongly today, bitcoin prices are now at $ 7000 and still on the rebound. Bitcoin recovery also made the altcoin bounce back, total market capitalization has increased significantly. I believe the bitcoin price will hit $ 7500 tomorrow, so you should buy bitcoin at the moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: