Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3817 times)
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.
I will suggest you to hold because Btc prices are always unpredictable, fast trading can leads to huge losses sometimes , So hold your coins for the perfect time and enjoy the fruit of your patience.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

Trading is not recommended for people who don't how to trade. Holding is not recomended for peope withount patience, so everything you need is too choose between skill and patience.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

I choose both, because for us it is also very good we make money by trading and holding in the long term, to gain profit.
If you have a busy schedule and that you find it difficult to take out some time to do the things, then it is better for you to go for holding of the coins like that of the bitcoin for longer time as this will help you in making of more money as well as doing other things at the same time. trading demands you to spend lot of time and efforts and after that, you can think of making some good money.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

When it comes to Bitcoin, holding is obviously the better choice as it is looking unstoppable as it almost near the five figure mark. The future looks promising with the holders being rewarded massively for their perseverance and determination.
Trading is really okay to have a quick income and if you are a good trader you should choose trading, but if we are not good in trading we should choose to hold, because holding for one year or even for 6 month is very great to do to have a better income ir profit.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.
You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is fluctuating continuously and very complex, the market capitalization is declining, the market is bearish so I think that at this time you should trade in Short-term, you should not hold in the downtrend so it will be very dangerous and you will lose huge losses.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days is growing very stable, each increase in price have time for altcoin can pump price. I think that at the moment the market is showing signs of recovery and you can see that the market is currently in a short-term upward trend. I believe that it is very beneficial for you to be able to hold or hold this moment.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

I also think that trading coins instead of holding much more interesting and sometimes even very profitable. Especially if the project is good.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

Generally speaking, the circumstances surrounding bitcoin are usually not expected. It is better to prepare for all sort of market condition than to be caught unaware! As cryptocurrency enthusiast, I will hold and trade!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

Holding is a safe option, so if you don't have a lot of experience in trading then it would be better for you to hold for a long time. It would be profitable.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

It depends on situation. If you have long negotiations and have sufficient experience, you can decide according to the market situation. But, in general, the celebration would be safer in any situation.
Holding demands no experience. All a person’s needs to simply hold a coin for long is understanding the future of coin. He should put some trust in his own decisions and stay with his coins during hard times. As far as trading is concerned and that too of bitcoin or altcoins, it is a tricky job, especially when someone has chosen to become a day trader and no trader can become rich without facing loss.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

It depends on your trading skills, which is often difficult for novices.

You can sell more than 10% or 20% of the gain.

But short - term trading is very difficult, and it is not easy for old hands to trade. But I still think holding is the surest way to get bitcoin.
SuperForex

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Now Bitcoin is growing and it's better to take positions to buy.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

Your strategy should fit on your skills. You can make more money if you have knowledge about what you are doing. Short term trading is risky job because the price of all cryptocurrencies are always changing.

scorpionso

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

in my opinion making trade is every time gets profit. but this is not same thing with gambling. taking right decissions on altcoin invesment is more wise way than holding btc.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

In my opinion, with Bitcoin, you should not prepare anystrategy. Just buying it and holding in the long time. You will get huge profit
Obviously if we're going to find bigger profit we must go for holding for long term but its unpredictable. Whereas in trading we can have as the demand high. Easy profit yet small but sure. Just a matter of how you do it well.

there will be time to hold the coins you own until the coins are sold because you realize if you sell cheap, you will only get a loss. I prefer to apply both because not always trading you do can always benefit you
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

after a huge loss in trading now i advice everyone to buy aand hold coins sell in prfit and then buy in drop
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

According to statistics, those who are engaged in the acquisition of coins and their long storage earn a lot more than fast-traders
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

If you are new to this market thi thi I think you should keep. Trading in waves will require you to have a lot of experience in the market. This will make you safer when investing.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

This is depend on the skill, time and emotion that you have, now price of Bitcoin bullish trend so will be more risky if to do trading. But if you really want to trade for the better do short trading by taking profit 10%-20% especially altcoin that paired with BTC so will be more safe than longterm trading because price of Bitcoin up trend. And use maksimum 20% of total Bitcoin , this is will be less risk.

I believe that at this point you should start trading, you can see that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are increasing sharply in the past few days, the capitalization of the stock market has also increased markedly when it has crossed the mark. $ 400 billion. I believe you can completely trade and the trade will be very successful when the market is uptrend.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Both are very different things. Once you invest into a coin, you firstly must know on what terms you are. Ask yourself a question are you going to hold the coins or are you going to be a trader. Trading takes some time to learn and is more risky than being a regular holder of coins. It also requires experience by the trader as there are a lot of altcoins which eventually fall apart and you're left with nothing. Holding coins is much easier than being a trader, both take an equal amount of time, trading with experience and holding long-term also takes time. You'll eventually get the hang of being a trader, but in the meantime you will get your money doubled or tripled of that one coin which you've been holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: