Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3135 times)
big-vados123

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

Innovators like @hotnow_app are illustrating how similar platforms built on a decentralized network are more equitable for everyone. The company uses the HoToKeN cryptocurrency to boost awareness via mini-games, missions, and bounties!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:12:40 AM

Tell me more about your gamified wallet that you want to run in the HotNow.
This year, HoToKeN plans to release the epicenter of its cryptocurrency-driven engagement suite, the gamified wallet. With the ability to actively participate in retail campaigns, earn HTKN and then use it at their favorite retailers, the audience for this proven solution will only grow further. The momentum that HotNow already has should help boost the introduction of their wallet, and if successful, it will be introduced to other Asian markets in later quarters and early 2019 via Medium.
How does the motivation mechanism work in Hotoken?
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

What do you think, what tasks can the business structure solve when using your development?
HotNow allows for merchants reduce marketing costs, because advertising messages will become more effective due to the use of geolocation. those business structures who will take part in our program will be able to achieve greater recognition and form healthy relations with customers through the use of a system of incentives given in a game form.
Your ICO is so innovative! What can you say to those merchants who still doubt whether they need to support the project?
Over 700,000 members in the region have joined by HoToKeN. With the helps of our project, retailers can motivate more frequent and higher quality interactions between themselves and their customers, by creating value-added missions that reward cryptocurrency.
Why using HoToKeN is more profitable for sellers than payment by fiat money?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:36 AM

What do you think, what tasks can the business structure solve when using your development?
HotNow allows for merchants reduce marketing costs, because advertising messages will become more effective due to the use of geolocation. those business structures who will take part in our program will be able to achieve greater recognition and form healthy relations with customers through the use of a system of incentives given in a game form.
Your ICO is so innovative! What can you say to those merchants who still doubt whether they need to support the project?
Over 700,000 members in the region have joined by HoToKeN. With the helps of our project, retailers can motivate more frequent and higher quality interactions between themselves and their customers, by creating value-added missions that reward cryptocurrency.
Why using HoToKeN is more profitable for sellers than payment by fiat money?
From mini-games, quizzes and questionnaires to social tasks like taking a picture in the store, writing a review or ‘checking in’ via Facebook, retailers are finding that adding HoToKeN as a redeemable currency in their stores pays on more than a financial level.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

This year, HoToKeN plans to release the epicenter of its cryptocurrency-driven engagement suite, the gamified wallet. With the ability to actively participate in retail campaigns, earn HTKN and then use it at their favorite retailers, the audience for this proven solution will only grow further. The momentum that HotNow already has should help boost the introduction of their wallet, and if successful, it will be introduced to other Asian markets in later quarters and early 2019 via Medium.
Merchants can drive more valuable foot traffic by connecting with local customers on mobile and paying them in redeemable HoToKeN if they will complete small missions like posting images, trying new products, writing reviews, or answering questionnaires. These activities generate immense social momentum for participating merchants, but also create new motivated customers.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:21:15 AM

Merchants can drive more valuable foot traffic by connecting with local customers on mobile and paying them in redeemable HoToKeN if they will complete small missions like posting images, trying new products, writing reviews, or answering questionnaires. These activities generate immense social momentum for participating merchants, but also create new motivated customers.
Why did you decide to create ICO project based on the blockchain system?
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

Innovators like @hotnow_app are illustrating how similar platforms built on a decentralized network are more equitable for everyone. The company uses the HoToKeN cryptocurrency to boost awareness via mini-games, missions, and bounties!
Can I support your ICO if I don’t have the crypto currency wallet?
big-vados123

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:55 AM

Yes, it is possible. User may make a Contribution by transferring ETH, BTC or fiat currency to the Smart Contract System within the Initial Token Offering Period.
big-vados123

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

Why did you decide to create ICO project based on the blockchain system?
First of all, cryptocurrencies to denominate the value of data, and smart contracts to automate business functions makes transacting between stakeholders autonomous and inexpensive. For online-to-offline retail marketing, the addition of another component — gamification — will give cryptocurrency the potency it needs to serve this unique purpose.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

Yes, it is possible. User may make a Contribution by transferring ETH, BTC or fiat currency to the Smart Contract System within the Initial Token Offering Period.
Who has the right to participate in the purchase of your tokens?
olehrazin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

For what is the geolocation used for the HotNow application?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:35:45 AM

For what is the geolocation used for the HotNow application?
Thanks to geolocation, in HotNow the user sees nearest sellers and receives notification of the shares. And if some discount has interested him, he can immediately find out how far the trader is.
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:37:46 AM

Before being eligible to participate in the Initial Token Offering, each User must register and undergo an identification (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) process. The registration instructions and schedule are available on the HoToKeN website https://hotoken.io. The restrictions apply only to any person in the United States or the People’sRepublic of China, or any other jurisdiction in which it would be impermissible or restricted to offer, distribute, purchase, sell or retain cryptographic tokens.
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

The idea of giving coupons for discounts is not new and many retailers offer buyers beneficial shares. How will your ICO differ from others?
big-vados123

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

The idea of giving coupons for discounts is not new and many retailers offer buyers beneficial shares. How will your ICO differ from others?
Users HotNow jump at the chance to obtain flexible discounts on their favorite restaurants and shops playing mini-games and completing missions. And consumers will be rewarded with the crypto currencies such as HoToKeN. Our ICO promotes healthy relationships between retailers and their best customers.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:44:18 AM

Before being eligible to participate in the Initial Token Offering, each User must register and undergo an identification (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) process. The registration instructions and schedule are available on the HoToKeN website https://hotoken.io. The restrictions apply only to any person in the United States or the People’sRepublic of China, or any other jurisdiction in which it would be impermissible or restricted to offer, distribute, purchase, sell or retain cryptographic tokens.
I'm just starting to master crypto-currency systems and would like to know what stages includes the process of becoming a member of your ICO?
Team_HoToKeN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

I'm just starting to master crypto-currency systems and would like to know what stages includes the process of becoming a member of your ICO?
Each User who intends to participate in the Initial Token Offering must complete a registration process before being able to participate. The registration process details will be set out on the HoToKeN website. Upon completion of the registration and approval thereof, the User’s Ethereum address will be whitelisted in the Smart Contract System. Then you can go to buy tokens.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

I really like your project. If I invite friends to participate in the ICO too, will I get some kind of bonus?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

What types of missions do user need to go through to earn HTKN?
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

Can I try the alpha version of HoToKeN?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: